injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 09:56 AM
a DI team?

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:58 AM
yes they are.

stickandmove
10-18-2005, 11:19 AM
I know w.o.s is very gifted athletes. But what are some of the intangibles that will get them that state ring everyone has already handed over to them?

WOS92
10-18-2005, 11:26 AM
I don't think any of us are EXPECTING to win it, but I think we believe it's a possibility. Our team has tons of heart and great coaches, plus a lot of determination and emotion after thinking the entire season might be lost due to the direct hit from Hurricane Rita. A lot of these kids are depending on Mustang Football to get them through this tragedy. Bridge City and Orangefield are in the same boat.

stickandmove
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM
It sounds to me like the W.O.S and Cuero fans are already picking out the rings. Just from what I have seen on this site.

WOS92
10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
I have to disagree. Where are all of these WO-S posters who are claiming the crown any more than any other school?

stickandmove
10-18-2005, 01:38 PM
well. lets just start with this one. Is w.o.s a div 1 team?

I know you guys have great players and coaches just don't jump the gun too soon. However, you are the odds on favorite to win it all. Are you guys the big schools in the district?

44INAROW
10-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by stickandmove
It sounds to me like the W.O.S and Cuero fans are already picking out the rings. Just from what I have seen on this site.

I know I haven't - lots of games to be played.

44INAROW
10-18-2005, 02:20 PM
well. lets just start with this one. Is w.o.s a div 1 team?

I know you guys have great players and coaches just don't jump the gun too soon. However, you are the odds on favorite to win it all. Are you guys the big schools in the district?

I don't understand how saying a team is going DI is saying they are winning it all? Did I miss something?

Are you guys the big schools in the district? This is EXACTLY what Injured was asking I think

WOS1
10-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by WOS92
I have to disagree. Where are all of these WO-S posters who are claiming the crown any more than any other school?

92, he is just trying to rattle your chain, ignore him.

WOS92
10-18-2005, 03:52 PM
I have faith in my team, I love my team and I am confident in them this year. They have a lot to play for. But if you asked me to put my life on the line on whether we are going to win it all this year, I'd say the odds are against it. The hurricane was a motivator, but also a huge obstacle for teams in our area. Even before the hurricane, we were a strong contender but certainly not a sure thing by any stretch. I think most of our posts have reflected that.