PDA

View Full Version : BUBBA - JOE'S Terrific Ten for Week #8

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Here we go boys and girls
have fun with em:

1. Borger @ Perryton- the Rangers arrest the Bulldogs and give em a 7 day sentence

2. Muleshoe @ Lubbock Cooper -
Mulemania has captured Bubba Joe's heart so the workin animals get the nod in this match up over the Pie rats

3. Levelland @ Brownfield - Hey if Robert Earl Keene sings about your town Ole Bubba Joe is gonna pickem to win Lobos over Cubs

4. Greenwood @ Pecos - the Rangers get to run wild on some of that thar turff way out west, gettin ready for the playoffs Ranger Mom?
Rangers take it to the Eagles

5. Seminole @ Monahans - Be prepared to see them red eyes on that Green scoreboard light up
Lobos over Injuns

6. LAMEsa @ Ft. Stockton - battle to see who gets to the gym first, since it is in Stockton Bubba will pick the Panthers over the dust storms (they aint played like too much of a storm this year in LAMEsa)

7. Clyde @ Sweetwater- Last home game fer the Mustangs, the ponys may start slow but will finish the puppies off in style

8. snyder @ Merkel - oh you poor badgers feel sorry fer ya, the tiggers may get caught lookin ahead ; but the BADgers still can't win this one

9. Hirschi @ Vernon- Lions lookin to have a 3rd place shot at the playoffs with a win Huskeys gettin ready for roundball season

10. Best Match up of the Week

Graham @ Breckenridge - Cowboys and Steers - them Buckaroos will rope - tie - crop and swallowfork both ears and do some serious runnin iron brandin on them Maverick Steers - figure to check the signs them Buckaroos do- they might even break out the de-horners this friday night;

(they would use the burdizos -but that would be redundant
if you have to have that explained to ya you aint no Cowboy nor Buckaroo )

vet93
10-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Pretty much agree with you this week Bubba....However...I prefer emasculators to Burdizos....sometimes those Burdizos don't get the chord crimped just right....if you know what I mean!

Adidas410s
10-18-2005, 10:01 AM
I dont think Breck will hang with Graham. Heatley is the most inconsistent QB I have ever seen. His last two games his #'s have been pretty solid so time for him to have a down game. Too bad for Breck that it will cost them the district title. Graham by 13.

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 10:09 AM
dang if them crimped cords don't cause some serious swellin, specialy in them hard headed sullen bramers

Bubba-Joe
10-19-2005, 07:30 AM
ttt

LH Panther Mom
10-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
(they would use the burdizos -but that would be redundant
if you have to have that explained to ya you aint no Cowboy nor Buckaroo )

Mountain oysters, anyone? I've never thought of myself before as a Buckaroo. :thinking: :thinking:

Da Mules
10-19-2005, 08:28 PM
1: I think the Borger junkyard Dawgs have toughened up this year and them corn-fed Ranger boys have slipped a step. Borger by 14/

2: Gotta go with da Mules; barnyard defense slows down Cooper rushing game, and Mule offense kicks it up without turnovers. Mules 28, Cooper 14

3: Levelland Loblows blow out the hapless Brownfield Cubs, and steal all their honey. Levelland 42, Brownfield 14

4: Greenwood Rangers pluck da Pecos Iggles by 28 points.

5: gritty Seminole Injuns hang tough with red-eyed Loboes. Monahans 21, Seminole 17

6: Lamesa Golden DustDevils snuffed out by Painthers 21-7.

7: Sweetwater Ponies stampede the Clyde-dales 50-7

8: Tiggers beat Badgers badly by a bunch

9: Lions claw the Huskies 28-7

10: Cojones or no, them Steers turn the table on the Buckeroos 28-21.

GreenMonster
10-19-2005, 10:06 PM
Looks good Bubba Joe. BTW I like how you slipped an REK reference in there with Levelland.

send 'em all
10-20-2005, 08:56 AM
Come on Bubba Joe, didn't Hank Jr. sing about the ladies down in Brownfield in his song "Texas Women"? I gotta take Hank over REK.

Bubba-Joe
10-20-2005, 09:29 AM
OKAY
BUBBA BETTER SET THE RECORD (or CD) STRAIGHT

Robert E. Keen sang about Levelland
but James McMurtry wrote the song Levelland (originally was about Floydada)
- check out his latest release if you are intrested in some really good Texas Music - Choctow Bingo

anything written by Hank Junior is great

But Hank is pure Nashville
REK true AGGIE TEXAS AGGIE that is
James McMurtry - son or Larry McMurtry author of Lonsome Dove

this is a win win situation for all involved