PDA

View Full Version : Monahans Vs Seminole

WTF-82
10-18-2005, 09:16 AM
Any Predictions on this game its a big District Game.
MONAHANS wins in my opinion but not going to predict a score.

vet93
10-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Monahans wins by 2 touchdowns....beats Greenwood and beats Snyder in the first round of the playoffs. That is my long term prediction. Coach Owens is an excellent coach and they have some athletes to go with them. Their greatest liability is having a relatively weak schedule in predistrict.

donjuan
10-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Monahans and Seminole will be a good one. Seminole beat the Loboes pretty good last year. The new offseason and the new head coach have made the difference in the Loboes this year. Owens, Burns, Spivey, and Rivera do a great job with the offense. The #1 defense in the Permian Basin is rolling under Mitchell, Roark, McWilliams, and Spivey. All good coaches and good people. Seminole has a very good staff and athletes also. Should be a great game between the only two undefeated teams left in this district.

donjuan
10-18-2005, 10:07 AM
Simpson is a good line coach for the offensive line. Spivey coaches on the defense.

WTF-82
10-19-2005, 02:39 PM
COME ON MORE REPLIES BIG DISTRICT GAME
MORE PREDICTIONS
LOBOES BY 17 THATS MINE

GWOOD
10-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Not even close. Monahans by +20.

They may not have had a tough schedule but Monahans is averaging over 40 points a game and half the time their starters have been on the bench in the 4th quarter. Average margin of victory must be close to 30.

Seminole is scrappy. Greenwood got up on them quickly 21-0 before the wheels fell off and Seminole came back to win 40-39. Seminole could not stop us offensively. They will have even more trouble with Monahans.

Our defense did not perform at its best vs. Seminole. Monahans' D will be better.

MONAHANS 46 SEMINOLE 20

Da Mules
10-19-2005, 08:06 PM
Seminole Injuns got grit. Gonna be a closer game than 20 points. Monahans 21, Seminole 17

GreenMonster
10-19-2005, 10:53 PM
Monahans by at least 2 TD's

WTF-82
10-20-2005, 08:19 AM
Other than Greenwood schedule Monahans schedule was as toughest anyones schedule come on Colorado City and Midland
Christian neighther Snyder or Sweetwater had it tougher I admit the teams on the Schedule like Andrews and Merkel are not what they have been in the past but I did not see any flat out impressive non-district schedule in west texas 3--A other than Wylie and Greenwood.

panther power
10-20-2005, 09:51 AM
I am giving this game my " Not so Fast!", Monahans will play it's second real game of the season, they will jump out early by the score of 21-3. Then cruise to the win on the road I believe. Final score- Monahans 35, Seminole 17.

Monahans wins the district even though I think the greenwood game will be a great one.

Playoff teams- Monahans, Seminole, Greenwood.

Monahans will beat Snyder in the first round, I feel sorry for seminole and greenwood but I'll be pulling for 3-3A.

vet93
11-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Just call me Nostrodamus! :D I told you guys a month ago that Monahans would run the table in district and upset Snyder in the first round. If the Lobos take care of business they will likely play Sweetwater for the regional championship in a few weeks. I am not ready to pick the game yet....I picked the Mustangs in preseason to play in the regional finals.....It will be hard to pick against them....even against Monahans. Both teams have alot of good football to play before we can talk about that...but these are the teams I would put in the regional finals.

Originally posted by vet93
Monahans wins by 2 touchdowns....beats Greenwood and beats Snyder in the first round of the playoffs. That is my long term prediction. Coach Owens is an excellent coach and they have some athletes to go with them. Their greatest liability is having a relatively weak schedule in predistrict.