PDA

View Full Version : this is a serious question so dont laugh..

marlin fan
10-17-2005, 08:51 PM
okay.. today i went to the store to buy some soda got home and found out it was the wrong kinda and im trying to mail it to someone... how would i go about doing that????

ILS1
10-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Are you asking about how to return the soda or do you want mailing instructions? I'm trying to understand what your trying to say first??

sinton66
So what is your question, how to get the right soda or how to mail the wrong one?

LH Panther Mom
Originally posted by marlin fan
okay.. today i went to the store to buy some soda got home and found out it was the wrong kinda and im trying to mail it to someone... how would i go about doing that????

It'd be a bad idea. The first thing the post office is going to do is pitch the box in a pile....probably a few times. So, the CVDP's either spew all inside the box or on the person you mail them to.

marlin fan
10-17-2005, 08:56 PM
no i dont want the soda and im trying to mail it to a a friend who wants it... How would i go about doing that just shipping it in a regular box??

sinton66
10-17-2005, 08:59 PM
LHPM is right. It'll either spew in the box or on the person who opens it.

ILS1
10-17-2005, 09:00 PM
But you said it was the wrong kind?? Are you gonna go ahead and send it anyway? I guess the best way is stuff the box with bubble wrap or those foam peanuts to keep the cans from moving and shaking up so much. The cheapest way is to send it thru the good ole US Post Office. Write on the box "Fragile" (yeah,like that's gonna help) and hope it gets there in one piece. I once sent my old TV threw the mail and it came out ok.!!! But you can call and check Fed Ex or UPS and ask them how to handle this type of shipping. Or even ask your Postman. LOL!! Good luck.

marlin fan
10-17-2005, 09:01 PM
nmmm lol T guess ill just hold it till week 10 when we go to the Caldwell Rockdale game togheter!!

Old Tiger
10-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Buy some chocolate milk and send it so it'll be nice and shakin when it gets there....just like on the commercial