PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City vs Orangefield two groups of resilient & resolute folks--Tuesday 4 pm BC

Old Cardinal
10-17-2005, 07:51 PM
OF, outgained H-F in their last game but were quite creative in finding ways to botch up the game. OF has some good athletes but have been a little slow to optimize their potential. Tailback Jeremy Shoemaker rushed for 64 yards on 18 carries and the Bobcats' QB, Brett Ramsey passed for 99 yards.

BC counters with Tailbacks Dale Armand who carried only 12 times-- for 186 yards( that 15.5 yards per carry). Likewise, Senior Cody Knight(running behind the 2nd & 3rd team) gained 40 yards on 4 carries. Both broke tackles on the way toward the goal line on several occasions against H-J.
The Bobcats are 2-2 now and know good and well they must not turn the ball over in the red zone, if they want to win.
One thing for sure, there will be a lot of good sportsmanship between the fans. In fact a lot of them are kin to one another LOL.

Paratrooper
10-17-2005, 10:33 PM
I still say BC 60 OF 07........but with good sportsmanship

ALLSPORTSGUY
10-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
OF, outgained H-F in their last game but were quite creative in finding ways to botch up the game. OF has some good athletes but have been a little slow to optimize their potential. Tailback Jeremy Shoemaker rushed for 64 yards on 18 carries and the Bobcats' QB, Brett Ramsey passed for 99 yards.

BC counters with Tailbacks Dale Armand who carried only 12 times-- for 186 yards( that 15.5 yards per carry). Likewise, Senior Cody Knight(running behind the 2nd & 3rd team) gained 40 yards on 4 carries. Both broke tackles on the way toward the goal line on several occasions against H-J.
The Bobcats are 2-2 now and know good and well they must not turn the ball over in the red zone, if they want to win.
One thing for sure, there will be a lot of good sportsmanship between the fans. In fact a lot of them are kin to one another LOL.

OC, I believe you got your Cody's mixed up Cody Roberts is the senior f-ball player while Cody Knight is one of the xc coaches.

3ABirdMan
10-18-2005, 07:36 AM
And just in case you missed it elsewhere, exbccards76'smom has the flag, and we will have a signing and picture taking at quartertime (that would the half - halftime, because it has been cut from 30 to 15 minutes:D ) at the VISITORS end by the ticket booth.

Hope everyone can make it there!

Thanks to MOM for making this happen!

Old Cardinal
10-18-2005, 11:50 AM
To AllSportsGuy: LOL, I woke up in the night last night and realized that I had written down "Cody Sparks" instead of Cody Roberts!
This is the first time I have had time to get on the internet to correct the mistake. Sorry for the mistake--both played an outstanding game.
I was just thinking about that great pass play to Derrick Coleman(our fastest player); I don't think anyone in the District can keep up with him on a post pattern etc: That TD plus Dale Armands long powerful romp and being ahead by two TDs just 3:45 seconds into the game-- kind of set-the-pace for the evening.

BlueBlood
10-18-2005, 11:53 AM
This will not be a good ballgame. BC by 45.

Old Cardinal
10-18-2005, 12:22 PM
I really don't think BC will run the score up very high. My reasoning is, he is still training baseball, basketball players etc: to get depth for Division II playoffs.