PDA

View Full Version : fastest running backs in region 1

smustangs
05-13-2003, 05:34 PM
What are some of the fastest 40 times in the district? or fastest running backs in pads?

GwoodRanger#4
06-15-2003, 04:04 PM
I know Jeremy Audas from Midland Greenwood does more than hold his own in the speed department. At the end of the school year he ran 2 40's and both were low 4.4's. In pads his quick feet combined with his speed make him a preaty special athlete!

I also hear that there is a kid from Pecos who was a Soph. last year and he is supposed to run a mid 4.3, I saw heard at the regional track meet h ran a 10.5 in the 100.

And Im sure that Josh Jackson from Sweetwater can pick em up and put em down preaty quick himself.

VWG
06-15-2003, 09:30 PM
Good question. What does the kid, Posey, from Ballinger run? Iowa Park has a kid returning that I think his last name is McAlister that is pretty quick.
Maybe not a running back, but there is a kid from Graham, Schmidt, who ran the 200 in track and ran in the low 22's. Got him to the state track meet this year. Plays wide receiver.
Didn't Merkel have a kid that was super fast last year?
Anybody replacing the little waterbug, Felts, from A.Wylie?

wildstangs
06-15-2003, 10:52 PM
Posey, Audas, and Jackson all come to mind. I am sure Everman will have two or three that will be faster than everyone else though.

vet93
06-16-2003, 07:38 AM
I would guess that Posey runs about a 4.5. He is not a speed burner, however, because of his strength his speed transfers well onto the football field.

Everman01Grad.
06-16-2003, 06:57 PM
Wildstangs you guessed right.We have so pretty quick backs this year. If anyone say how fast theo miller was (21) well this kid is faster than him and our fullback is about the same size and speed as JJ jennings so the offense is about the same.Speed of course.