PDA

View Full Version : 4-3a predictions

Steer Fever
10-17-2005, 05:36 PM
leave thoughts below.....

Adidas410s
10-17-2005, 05:51 PM
for those homers voting for Sweetwater...you guys can't win the title...merely split it! Wylie is the only team that can "realistically" win it out right. Of course if Wylie lost to Snyder AND Clyde then Snyder and Sweetwater would split it...but I doubt that happens.

Pmoney
10-17-2005, 06:23 PM
cant vote cause i think it will be a 3-way tie

smustangs
10-17-2005, 06:51 PM
this is a retarded poll the only realistic outcome would be wylie cuz they dont have a 3 way split so u have to vote wylie

Adidas410s
10-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
this is a retarded poll the only realistic outcome would be wylie cuz they dont have a 3 way split so u have to vote wylie

exactly...this would have been ok before district started...but doesn't matter now! We've got somebody trying to boost their post count!!!

Ranger05
10-17-2005, 07:11 PM
who voted for merkel????

smustangs
10-17-2005, 07:44 PM
idk but they either live in a hole or are tryin to be kewl and mess up yet another 4-3a poll

gobbler grad
10-17-2005, 07:50 PM
you had to poll this question...a little obvious who will win...:doh:

lostaussie
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
i fyou didn't want us to vote for them why did you put them on the poll? :)

RMAC
10-17-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
you had to poll this question...a little obvious who will win...:doh:

The guy that started it is from Graham.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-18-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
leave thoughts below.....
I think Wylie will beat Snyder and win the district because of number 18. Case has been unstopable at times and between the line and his throws, they're looking very very good.

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 11:34 PM
thats awesome two votes for Merkel.

GreenMonster
10-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Merkel stinks. They got beat by a 2A that is in jeopardy of not making the play-offs.

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 11:59 PM
Merkel is not a good football team at all. They have soem kids that are good players but not enough around them that are contributors. They are way down in numbers of kids also. There were several times where ids needed to go out and the coaches would tell them there want anyone else who could go in for them.

fastkid75
10-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by PlayaJBiehl20
I think Wylie will beat Snyder and win the district because of number 18. Case has been unstopable at times and between the line and his throws, they're looking very very good.

I agree with you. Keenum is an awesome player and I was highly impressed when I watched the Wylie/Sweetwater game. I think Wylie has a lot to offer, but for some reason, Snyder does not have as hard of a time playing them, kind of like their win last year. Snyder gets weak in the knees when they play Sweetwater no matter what the situation or how many injuries- they just choke! I think Wylie/ Snyder will be a better game than most people think.

WitchyWoman
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
I agree the Tigers do unfortunately "choke" when we play the Stangs, must be a mind thing.
One thing for sure our boys will be ready for the next game, due to our coaching staffs motto "that ones over on to the next..."

Right now we are focusing on Merkel no matter how terrible everyone says they are on the down-low.

One game at a time...............

;) ;) ;) GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS !!!

WitchyWoman
10-19-2005, 12:13 PM
I agree the Tigers do unfortunately "choke" when we play the Stangs, must be a mind thing.
One thing for sure our boys will be ready for the next game, due to our coaching staffs motto "that ones over on to the next..."

Right now we are focusing on Merkel no matter how terrible everyone says they are on the down-low.

One game at a time...............

;) ;) ;) GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS !!!

sweetwater07
10-19-2005, 12:19 PM
only wylie can win and believe me it WON'T be a three way tie...we couldn't even score on wylie and we walked, ran, and passed all over snyder!!!........good job wylie for winning district....we all know it will happen!!

Black_Magic
10-19-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
this is a retarded poll the only realistic outcome would be wylie cuz they dont have a 3 way split so u have to vote wylie A three way Split?? How can that happen??:thinking: has that ever happened before?

WitchyWoman
10-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
A three way Split?? How can that happen??:thinking: has that ever happened before?

LOL My thoughts exactly hmmmmmmm. How about the question in one of the other poles:

Have two teams from the same district ever won D1 & D2 ........
now let me think...

TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRR PRIDE............ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Black_Magic
10-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
only wylie can win and believe me it WON'T be a three way tie...we couldn't even score on wylie and we walked, ran, and passed all over snyder!!!........good job wylie for winning district....we all know it will happen!! Passed all over Snyder? you had ONE completion..... and two Interceptions. you had 230 yards of total O... hardly running and passing all over anyone. Ever hear of the saying its better to be thought the fool than it is to open you mouth and prove everyone right?

Black & Gold
10-19-2005, 01:56 PM
Wylie looks tough, but I think the Tigers will push this thing into another three way tie. Good luck Tigers!!!

MHSvarsity2007
10-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Polls like this are absolutly pointless...we ALL know who top 3 are, we ALL know how pathetic Merkel is, and we ALL pretty much have a general idea of who's going to win district...come up with some new poll questions.

Stownhorse
10-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Passed all over Snyder? you had ONE completion..... and two Interceptions. you had 230 yards of total O... hardly running and passing all over anyone. Ever hear of the saying its better to be thought the fool than it is to open you mouth and prove everyone right?

You got beat, its over, dont cry it will be ok.....

RMAC
10-19-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
You got beat, its over, dont cry it will be ok.....

Hey, you better watch out or he'll call you a rookie and tell you to go back under a rock like he did me. I'm still contemplating how to kill myself after that one. . .

Black_Magic
10-20-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
You got beat, its over, dont cry it will be ok..... Oh, what I wrote is not crying. If you want to see Crying go to the Wylie vs Sweetwater thread. THATS CRYING.:clap: Im just pointing yet another stupid coment out made by sweetwater07. He said Sweetwater Ran and Passed ALL OVER Snyder...:rolleyes: Fact is Sweetwater had ONE completion and 2 interceptions. out of like 4 passes. Now if you consider that accurate ( Passing all over Snyder ) then thats another matter. I Just dont think I will sit and read fiction about the game and not set the record straight. thats all. For Crying go see the Wylie Sweetwater thread. THATS REAL CRYING.

sweetwater07
10-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
Polls like this are absolutly pointless...we ALL know who top 3 are, we ALL know how pathetic Merkel is, and we ALL pretty much have a general idea of who's going to win district...come up with some new poll questions.

any wins on that schedule???.....haha

DaHop72
10-20-2005, 12:46 PM
You know it amazes me how so many people go to the same game and see something totally different. I grew up in Sweetwater and graduated from there. I ended up marrying a Snyder girl and have lived in Snyder longer than I lived in Sweetwater. I make my living in Snyder so I have followed Snyder and Sweetwater both for many years. And yes I am a season ticket holder at Snyder as well. I watched a hard hitting, very clean football game last Friday night, but I also saw Sweetwater win on both sides of the line. No, they didn't pass very well because they were able to rush for 229 yards so why should they. As Coach Rogers said in the Snyder Daily News, he said he didn't have the Tigers prepared like he should have. I just think we are taking away from two teams who both left it on the field last Friday night. I hope these two teams meet again in the quarterfinals, it is a great rivalry that has lasted for many years and should continue to do so.

Sorry Ranger Mom, can't give your team the love if I want a rematch.

BMOC
10-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You know it amazes me how so many people go to the same game and see something totally different. I grew up in Sweetwater and graduated from there. I ended up marrying a Snyder girl and have lived in Snyder longer than I lived in Sweetwater. I make my living in Snyder so I have followed Snyder and Sweetwater both for many years. And yes I am a season ticket holder at Snyder as well. I watched a hard hitting, very clean football game last Friday night, but I also saw Sweetwater win on both sides of the line. No, they didn't pass very well because they were able to rush for 229 yards so why should they. As Coach Rogers said in the Snyder Daily News, he said he didn't have the Tigers prepared like he should have. I just think we are taking away from two teams who both left it on the field last Friday night. I hope these two teams meet again in the quarterfinals, it is a great rivalry that has lasted for many years and should continue to do so.

GREAT POINT!!!:clap:

Ranger Mom
10-20-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72

It's all good!! I am just wondering what Monahans has....I guess we will find out in 2 weeks!

Monahans vs. Snyder has potential to be a GREAT matchup!

smustangs
10-20-2005, 02:22 PM
i was not saying a 3 way tie is not possible i was on the sweetwater team last year i no it can happen i was in reference to the fact on this poll the only legitimate vote you can place is wylie because they did not offer a vote for a 3 way tie because none of the other schools can still win it outright