PDA

View Full Version : Joke

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2005, 11:25 AM
An old man and woman, who have never met before, find themselves assigned to
the same sleeping room on a transcontinental train. Though initially
embarrassed and uneasy over sharing a room, the two are tired and fall
asleep quickly...he in the upper bunk and she in the lower.

At 1:00 AM, he leans over and gently wakes the woman saying, "Ma'am,
I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to reach into the closet
to get me a second blanket? I'm awfully cold."

"I have a better idea," she replies. "Just for tonight, let's pretend
that we're married."
"Wow! That's a great idea!!" he exclaims.

"Good," she replies. "Get your own damn blanket!"

AP Panther Fan
10-17-2005, 11:29 AM
LOL....I needed that!:D Here's another one (hope I don't get in trouble):

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window, "I want to open a damn checking account."

The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"

"Listen up, damnit. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!"

"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."

The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"

"The damn problem is this," the man says. "I just won $50 million in the damn lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank."

"I see," says the manager, "and is this *itch giving you a hard time?":D

chaingang
10-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Heres one more....

Barbers Hill:clap: :clap:

kaorder1999
10-17-2005, 11:32 AM
thats a good one....

Phil C
10-17-2005, 11:32 AM
A guy goes to a restaurant and the waiter comes over and he says "I would like to start off with a cup of coffee without cream."
The waiter leaves and comes back five minutes later and says "Sir, we don't have any cream. Can it be without milk?"

:D

chaingang
10-17-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
A guy goes to a restaurant and the waiter comes over and he says "I would like to start off with a cup of coffee without cream."
The waiter leaves and comes back five minutes later and says "Sir, we don't have any cream. Can it be without milk?"

:D

I had to read it about five times, but I figured it out.:clap:

shellman54
10-17-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
I had to read it about five times, but I figured it out.:clap:

gee, thats funny, i got it on the first try. must be a WOS thing....... :D

chaingang
10-17-2005, 11:52 AM
Nah, I passed the TAAS test the third time.:D

zeus63
10-17-2005, 12:58 PM
Man you must be as old as I am to still call it the TAAS test.

zeus63
10-17-2005, 01:04 PM
I got one!

A old preacher walks into a bar and sits down. Everybody is real quiet and doesn't really talk to him much.

The bartender asks him what he wants to drink and the preacher orders a diet soda and asks where the restroom is.

The bartender hesitates and says that he really doesn't think he will want to use the restroom here. The preacher asks why and the bartender says, "There is a statue of a naked woman in the front of the bathroom and I don't want you to be offended."

Preacher says he really has to go to the bathroom and he will just cover his eyes if he gets offended.

When the preacher walks in there is a statue of a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a leaf over her privates.

When the preacher finishes he walks out and everone starts cheering. He sits back down at the bar and asks why everyone is cheering fro him.

Bartender says, "Everybody knows that you are one of us."

Preacher says "What are you talking about."

Bartender says"When you lift up the leaf all the lights in the bar go out."

DaHop72
10-17-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
I got one!

A old preacher walks into a bar and sits down. Everybody is real quiet and doesn't really talk to him much.

The bartender asks him what he wants to drink and the preacher orders a diet soda and asks where the restroom is.

The bartender hesitates and says that he really doesn't think he will want to use the restroom here. The preacher asks why and the bartender says, "There is a statue of a naked woman in the front of the bathroom and I don't want you to be offended."

Preacher says he really has to go to the bathroom and he will just cover his eyes if he gets offended.

When the preacher walks in there is a statue of a beautiful woman wearing nothing but a leaf over her privates.

When the preacher finishes he walks out and everone starts cheering. He sits back down at the bar and asks why everyone is cheering fro him.

I like it, I like it alot!!

BHBrave08
10-18-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by zeus63
I got one!

Wow! gonna be laughing about that one all day. lol.:D :clap:

BHBrave08
10-18-2005, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Heres one more....

Barbers Hill:clap: :clap:

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: