PDA

View Full Version : LH Panther Mom Biased??

cold as ice
10-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Funny how anything or anyone who isnt fond of her Liberty Hill panthers.... all the sudden the thread gets blocked!!!!!! Imagine how that happened.

pirate4state
10-17-2005, 11:00 AM
Look out! :eek:

Rules of the board:

5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators.
We do not allow posters to question the motivation or integrity of our leaders in an open thread. If you have a problem with a Moderator, address your concerns to that Moderator via our Private Messaging System. If you cannot reach an accord, your only option is to appeal via the Private Message system or email to the board’s owner," Matthew328".

chaingang
10-17-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by cold as ice
Funny how anything or anyone who isnt fond of her Liberty Hill panthers.... all the sudden the thread gets blocked!!!!!! Imagine how that happened.

What n the HE** are you talking about?

Sometimes I think people just try to get their post count up.:thinking:

44INAROW
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM

I know it's Monday and all, but I am CONFUSED. What the heck are you talking about? What closed thread are your referring to? :doh:

pirate4state
10-17-2005, 11:15 AM
I almost forgot:

2). Do not engage in personal attacks.
...At 3A Downlow, we tend to frown upon posts that attack the integrity of school systems and coaches. We are not here to air personal vendettas. :nerd:

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2005, 11:16 AM

Personally, I couldn't care less whether anyone is fond of our team or not. But, when our coaches are getting bashed (or any other coaches), I do take offense to that, which is the sole reason for the thread being locked. You could've taken care of this in a pm to me.

DaHop72
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Personally I learned early in life, respect you mother and your coaches. I agree with LHPM.

Ranger Mom
10-17-2005, 11:22 AM

You're not the brightest crayon in the box....are ya?? :rolleyes:

District303aPastPlayer
10-17-2005, 11:24 AM
hope you had fun in your few days posting... bye bye :)