PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater Vs. Clyde.

SwtwtrMstngs04
10-17-2005, 10:51 AM
In Mustang Bowl this year. any predictions?

Snyder_TigerFan
10-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Clyde pulls out the upset!!! j/k...although I believe they are a pass happy offense much like Levelland...might Sweetwater have problems with this?

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
don't start none
won't be none

how was that arm of your Back Up QB
and the Leg of your Starter

hard to throw when you be gitten hit in the mouth

vet93
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Clyde's quarterback is a decent threat...but they don't have much to go with him....Sweetwater should manhandle the Bulldogs.

zeus63
10-17-2005, 11:11 AM
I predict the socre will be Sweetwater by however much they want it to be.

DaHop72
10-17-2005, 11:17 AM
After watching all three teams, I say Mustangs by a bundle, Clyde has a very running back #3, hard nosed kid.
Snyders back up QB and receiver has a dislocated shoulder, starting QB will be find.

pero chato
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Mustangs by 35, Clyde does not score on Sweetwater's first team defense.

sweetwater07
10-17-2005, 12:30 PM
i say we beat them by 42-0............if c. jackson lets us run the score this game should be a joke~!!!

vet93
10-17-2005, 02:13 PM
Coach Jackson is a class individual from what I have gathered....The mustangs may win by a bunch but it won't be because Coach J is trying to humiliate someone...hopefully his players feel the same wayl.

Originally posted by sweetwater07
i say we beat them by 42-0............if c. jackson lets us run the score this game should be a joke~!!!

Mustangpride09
10-17-2005, 06:06 PM
sweetwater 52 - clyde 0

mustang04
10-18-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Coach Jackson is a class individual from what I have gathered....The mustangs may win by a bunch but it won't be because Coach J is trying to humiliate someone...hopefully his players feel the same wayl. no...i hate taking it easy on teams, cuz then they start scoring on ur 3rd string D and start saying "if we woulda had one more quarter, we wouldve won"..that makes me SOOOOO MAD, i'd run the score up, not to be a jerk, but to shut those teams who do that up

sweetwater07
10-18-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Coach Jackson is a class individual from what I have gathered....The mustangs may win by a bunch but it won't be because Coach J is trying to humiliate someone...hopefully his players feel the same wayl.

yeah jackson won't let them run the score...hes always been against that

vet93
10-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Who cares what the other team is going to say...Being a class individual has nothing to do with what the other team says or does. If you stoop to their level then you lower yourself. Besides it is better for the team to get reps for the younger players and helps moral for the players who don't get to play much.

Originally posted by mustang04
no...i hate taking it easy on teams, cuz then they start scoring on ur 3rd string D and start saying "if we woulda had one more quarter, we wouldve won"..that makes me SOOOOO MAD, i'd run the score up, not to be a jerk, but to shut those teams who do that up

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
don't start none
won't be none

how was that arm of your Back Up QB
and the Leg of your Starter

hard to throw when you be gitten hit in the mouth They are just fine. Thanks for the concern :rolleyes: Why dont you just keep an eye on them and see....

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 09:57 AM
sweetwater by 35

guffy61
10-18-2005, 10:14 AM
clyde is a joke. its goin to be a murder 75-0.

go mustangs

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
They are just fine. Thanks for the concern :rolleyes: Why dont you just keep an eye on them and see....

Good answer........ I was going to respond but just didn't think it was a heartfelt question due to the fact of his comment concerning being hit in the teeth........ ;)

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 10:29 AM
OH YEAH forgot

LET'S GO BOYS........ GO! FIGHT! WIN! MIGHTY TIGERS !!!

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 10:32 AM
mighty tiggers
from #3 in the state
to
#3 in dist
all in one very scary night

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 10:42 AM
That's alright we have a long road ahead and lots of opportunities to show what we have... Good thing our boy's don't get stuck on the rankings or we would all just sit home on Friday nites with nothing to do.... But thanks to a GREAT coaching staff and perserverance from our players we will see ya in the Playoffs... Oh but wait a minute I'm not sure who you represent the only thing I can get from your mangled use of the english language is that you are a Tiger hater.....

whoops I forgot TIGGERS........

BROTHER!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTYYYYYY TTTTTIIIIGGGGEEEERRRSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey Marie Lavoue
you got some good Crow dishes
serve some of it to you buddy Blackie
he seems to be out of sorts

you folks got you special Gold T-shirts ready for Wylie and Monahans

hope you put something on em this time about BASKETBALL season
cause you will be in the gym
by NOV 14th

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey Marie Lavoue

by NOV 14th

Let me put it to ya this way
VVVVVVIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT ANOTHER MAN DONE GONE........

POOF BE GONE JUBBA-BOE

NUFF SAID........................

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Dang I love then CAJUN WOMEN

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey Marie Lavoue

by NOV 14th How Stupid will you look talking like thins If Snyder beats Wylie again this year and also goes at least 3-4 rounds deep in the playoffs....We will wait and see. Keep mouthing. It will be funny. You will be welcom onto the band waggon in December along with every one els who wants a ride.:D

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
That's alright we have a long road ahead and lots of opportunities to show what we have... Good thing our boy's don't get stuck on the rankings or we would all just sit home on Friday nites with nothing to do.... But thanks to a GREAT coaching staff and perserverance from our players we will see ya in the Playoffs... Oh but wait a minute I'm not sure who you represent the only thing I can get from your mangled use of the english language is that you are a Tiger hater.....

whoops I forgot TIGGERS........

BROTHER!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTYYYYYY TTTTTIIIIGGGGEEEERRRSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smack!!!!! I think Bubba got his Dipp slapped right out of his mouth on that one.:eek: :eek:

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
you still talk about last year
and
hopin for a repeat

dang son
better worry about them BADgers
first instead of last year

when you had Dee

and a Defense

CASE Keenum is with out a doubt the best QB you guys will see in the next 2 weeks

and that Wylie D will hammer your boys up front

livin in a dream world black magic

at least I aint hidin sayin what if
Wylie wins Wylie wins
get used to it

Black & Gold
10-18-2005, 11:43 AM
How did this turn into a Snyder/Sweetwater thread? Anyway, I think Sweetwater wins big in this game. I heard that Carrillo may be back this week. Is there any truth to it? I don't think they need him against Clyde but just wondering.

Papa Mustang
10-18-2005, 01:08 PM
Carrillo was ready last week but we did'nt need him thank goodness. We all, including the coaches would like to see him wait another few weeks just to be safe. We will have all three of them back by the Merkel game.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-18-2005, 01:20 PM
I don't know if it was the brace or what, but it looked like he was limping to the middle of the field during halftime.

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I don't know if it was the brace or what, but it looked like he was limping to the middle of the field during halftime. He wasnt relased Friday .Dont understand why he was even suited out.

StangMom2
10-18-2005, 05:40 PM
FYI, he was released well before Fri. and ready to play anytime and has been working out daily with the team. Coaches & parents felt it was best he not play against Snyder w/ word going around that they would try to take a cheap shot at him.

PlayaJBiehl20
10-18-2005, 08:17 PM
You have to give Clyde credit they've played hard just unable to pull it out in the second half. Which is what they have to do to be successful.

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i say we beat them by 42-0............if c. jackson lets us run the score this game should be a joke~!!! Again . Its better to be thought the fool then it is to open you mouth and show everyone you are one...:rolleyes: Must have been hard for you guys to keep from running the score up... right up untill Clyde was intercepted while driving for the winning TD..This is what happens when you make Bold predictions..:rolleyes:

Black_Magic
10-24-2005, 12:46 PM
Where are you Sweetwater07 ??