PDA

View Full Version : Bocktoberfest was awesome...

Gobbla2001
10-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Pretty good...

Darryl Lee Rush or however you spell the band's name got things started at around 12:30 or so... they're Texas music, out of Midfield? REALLY good band, was thinking they'd be a snoozer but I was really impressed...

ShDaisy or however in the hell you spell their name was alright, mainly because they're cute and their guitarists were pretty bad arse during the little diddy when they introduce the band members...

Randy Rogers was really good, love his music and love him live, the fiddle players kicks some booty...

Clint Black was, well, Clint Black...

Seether was pretty good, good live... we sat right next to the spotlight tower dealy thingy and their lead singer went up there to watch Good Charlotte and Audioslave, I exchanged words with a famous person, horray for me...

Good Charlotte? Don't like 'em, but I guess I got to see 'em, lead singer couldn't shut up about his girlfriend being from Texas, but I'm sure he meant well...

Audioslave just really kicked arse... They played Black Hole Sun from the Soundgarden days and Sleep now in the Fire or whatever it is called from the Rage Against The Machine days, it was awesome, they were really good with the crowd, want to see them again...

And the beer was good, and there were more bathrooms this year...

gobbler grad
10-16-2005, 07:37 PM
glad you survived...:clap:

Gobbla2001
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
Me too... thank God for DD's...

lostaussie
10-16-2005, 08:49 PM
i think this is more fun than the yamboree, nexts weeks festival in gilmer. ya'll got beer, all we got is a freakin sweet potato.