PDA

View Full Version : BUBBA JOE's TURN - OH YEAH BUBBA GOT SUMTHIN TO SAY

Bubba-Joe
10-16-2005, 05:16 PM
Alright - Hunters have all cleared out and Bubba in back on the downlow

Wasn't in the stands fer the Sweetwater - snyder match up but got me a good picture of how it all went down

Hard fought game - as expected.......
Big loud crowd - as expected.........
Lot's of post game opininons as expected........
Rumors and more rumors of post game trash talkin and dancein ect......- as expected...........

This thing is a RIVALARY GAME What in the world did everybody think was going to happen. some kinder tea and crumpet social gatherin........

The two communites don't like each other when it comes to sports competition........

Now ole Bubba he tried to get Blackie to bite into a fight - I give the feller credit - he didn't take the bait---- (maybe he wasn't as confident as he made out about his tiggers- don't know fer shore) course we had us some words on the chat and through the pm's -
But I tell you this Blackie can come huntin with ole Bubba sometime in Jan we will crack a few cold one open - talk some trash - cook some brats and steaks
drink a few more cold beers.. an probably get along just fine
Provided he pays my guide fee on the ranch fer Rio Grande Turkey - White Wing Dove and White tail deer
we can talk about that at a later date

Final line on this
Swater 17 - tiggers 6
NUFF said - got 3 weeks of football left till the playoffs

Lots of time for more trash and rehash

you young uns give it a rest - go back to school and be happy with the fact that you get to live where you do - WEST TEXAS!!!!!

and you poor souls in the East and South - well it was unfortunate you wasn't born in God's country...

Rainman
10-16-2005, 05:46 PM
I do miss God's Country

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Ha I think I live in God's country......least we got trees and water.....and oh, water you can drink too.... :p

Bubba-Joe
10-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Bubba has always considerd Bandera to be out west
that is the way Charlie sings about it anyway
West of SA lots of good whitetail in that river country
water plenty good fer mixin with that rye

Bandera YaYa
10-16-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Bubba has always considerd Bandera to be out west
that is the way Charlie sings about it anyway
West of SA lots of good whitetail in that river country