PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys/Giants

setex
10-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Terrible coaching and both teams are trying to give it away.

It's in OT

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by setex

It's in OT

i agree about the coaching, hopefully big bill steps down this year.

setex
10-16-2005, 03:37 PM
How can you throw the ball on 3rd down from your 2 when your trying to run out clock?

Anyway, Cowboys win in OT.

Let's Go Stros

Leopards,class of 75
10-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Who would of thought the Cowboy's would have beaten the Eagles and the Giants back to back??? I was one that didn't think they would. Not as pretty of a win as last week, but a win is a win!!! Next week (I think) is the Seahawks.

Pmoney
10-16-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Leopards,class of 75
Who would of thought the Cowboy's would have beaten the Eagles and the Giants back to back??? I was one that didn't think they would. Not as pretty of a win as last week, but a win is a win!!! Next week (I think) is the Seahawks.
yes in seattle....i dono how that 1 will end up

Leopards,class of 75
10-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
yes in seattle....i dono how that 1 will end up Who?????

Txbroadcaster
10-16-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i agree about the coaching, hopefully big bill steps down this year.

I got to disagree with you..It was the game plan that won the game last week...and for the most part the game plan was good today. Big Bill did not cause the fumbles and the INT in the first half.

Good teams win when things are going well. Great teams find away to win when they are playing like crap

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I got to disagree with you..It was the game plan that won the game last week...and for the most part the game plan was good today. Big Bill did not cause the fumbles and the INT in the first half.

Good teams win when things are going well. Great teams find away to win when they are playing like crap

everyone in america knew dallas was gonna run on the first 2 plays from the endzone, he should of called a quick slant or something. if ny wins the toin toss in ot, they win the game. dallas won in-spite of bill's calls at the end of the game.

Rabbit'93
10-16-2005, 07:46 PM
bill doesn't call the plays. Payton does.

football4life
10-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea i thought payton did an excellent job today, and has done all year. The boys dominated on paper, the entire game, and all they had to do was put some stinkin points on the board. They missed two field goals, and had 4 drive-killing turnovers in the first half. And also, lets not forget about this defense that we have here. These guys can flat out play, and are young for the most part. Hats off to both coordinators and the defense, hopefully the offense can keep up.

Txbroadcaster
10-16-2005, 07:53 PM
everyone in america knew dallas was gonna run on the first 2 plays from the endzone, he should of called a quick slant or something. if ny wins the toin toss in ot, they win the game. dallas won in-spite of bill's calls at the end of the game.

And if they would have called a pass play and their was holding that results in a safety or a sack...then they would be trashed for not just running the ball.

setex
10-16-2005, 07:57 PM
With a minute left, NY with no TO, I felt Dallas should have run the ball. Pass play stopped clock, and they drove the field with no TO's to tie the game.

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
And if they would have called a pass play and their was holding that results in a safety or a sack...then they would be trashed for not just running the ball.

there's a chance of a penalty on any play, they almost had a safety trying to run the ball. it was typical parcells being too conservative. he did his best to help his team lose the game in the end.

Txbroadcaster
10-16-2005, 08:52 PM
there's a chance of a penalty on any play, they almost had a safety trying to run the ball. it was typical parcells being too conservative. he did his best to help his team lose the game in the end.

We will just have to agree to disagree. If they had called for a pass on 1st on 2nd I would not have had a problem with it, but I also do not have a problem with them trying to run the ball and kill some clock

SintonFan
10-16-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by setex

It's in OT

Come on, the coaches didn't make those turnovers(three passes by NY before the half was bad coaching).:D
I saw that two possible legit playoff teams exchanged heavy blows. A Cowboys win is good enough for me.:) :cool: :)