PDA

View Full Version : Region I Game of the Week, Part Deux (8): Bridgeport @ Decatur

Bullaholic
10-16-2005, 10:05 AM
"The Battle of Big Sandy". The Bulls (3-4) and Eagles (6-1) are both 2-0 in District 7-3A and this game may decide the District Championship (Lake Worth could still be a "spoiler".) The Bulls have really gotten it together in the last 2 games, and I look for them to continue on a roll---not that they need any extra "hype" for Decatur. Colin Jones is a threat to "take it to the house" on every play, and the Bull receivers and QB Durban are improving every week. The Eagles have a "balanced" attack with Cobb being a big factor in the "O", and their "D" has been pretty "stingy" except for the big score given up to Gainesville. I think the Bulls can take the Eagles by 7, but they are going to have to play their best game of the year on both sides of the ball to do it. Go Bulls!

VWG
10-16-2005, 12:46 PM
I will throw one in for the Bulls on the upset. Bridgeport has to contain Decatur and their offense. If they can keep Decatur's offense off the field and burn some clock.... then I think Jones and company can pull the upset.
Cobb makes this team tick.... has anybody tried playing man defense on Decatur this year? Go one on one with their receivers and free up others to go and harass Cobb?

NateDawg39
10-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Dont forget about the back field. Maxon is as dangerous as Cobb on the run. With Cardenas playing his very best and catching everything thrown his way... I think they can put up some big numbers on the bulls. Decatur 28-20

jakarta101
10-17-2005, 08:19 AM
THe bulls may be a threat if Jones decides to run....but im just not sure that they can pull it off, if the bulls "O" has a good game then it will be decatur by 7, but if the bulls dont put up some points it will be an eagle blow out!

Bullaholic
10-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Not much "chatter" coming from over 380 East way, Nate. Maybe, the Eagles know what's comin' Friday..........:D

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 01:55 PM
HA!!! You thought i would give up on the smack talk Bull? Just wait for it Friday! I say the Eagles come out with 2 one hundred yard rushers and about 200 in the air. Oh, and that kid Jones is gonna see black and blue on day long baby! Yeah i know who he is and what he can do every other game but i dont think the D of Decatur is gonna let him walk up to the line before they knock his brains out! Its gonna be a heck of a game for Decatur and another loss for the Bulls.(just wait i have more to come in the next few hours baby!!)

Bullaholic
10-17-2005, 02:37 PM
Whoooooshhhh! Hear that, Nate? That's the sound of Colin Jones going by the guys on your "D" on his way to the end zone for about the 6th time in the first half.......

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah i think you are right Bull...he will got to the endzone but it will be the wrong one. Yeah his sixth safety!!I need a pic of an Eagle!! on my posts i mean!

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 02:49 PM
Dont worry Bull fans, we wont break the 700 yard mark! That would be sooooo wrong! But we will break you spirit and 2 game win streak! ( i laugh at that!)Oh wait...thats our win streak aswell...Oh well!:D

Bullaholic
10-17-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Yeah i think you are right Bull...he will got to the endzone but it will be the wrong one. Yeah his sixth safety!!I need a pic of an Eagle!! on my posts i mean!

Here's that Eagle pic for ya', Nate......

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/pluckchick.jpg

Adidas410s
10-17-2005, 03:29 PM
don't forget that Wylie hung a nice 43 points on Decatur as well...

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 04:07 PM
I think Wylie could put a nice 80 on Bridgeport. Wylie is much better than them. Trust me I have played both teams last year

Bullaholic
10-17-2005, 04:09 PM
I think Wylie could put a nice 80 on Bridgeport. Wylie is much better than them. Trust me I have played both teams last year

Now Nate---You guys didn't say that for the first half of last year's Bulls game ,now did you?

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Exactly..first half! Whats that? how many points did we score in the 2nd and how many did yall score? OHHHHH YEAHHH 35 points in the second and yall had a big fat 0!! ill admit it. I was worried about the outcome for a while there:D

HighSchool Fan
10-17-2005, 04:46 PM

alot can change in a year, just look back a few weeks.

Bullaholic
10-17-2005, 04:58 PM
Nate, here's some members of the Bull "D" getting ready for Decatur this week......

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/tribesmen.jpg

NateDawg39
10-17-2005, 05:15 PM
Well i can say one thing that is different between Decatur and Bridgeport. We are much better looking. and we have more bulk ;) so yeah we are a lot better than you are

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2005, 10:10 PM
District 7 - the Bulls @ the Eagles. This game has been a game of the week since I can remember, and I can't ignore that. :)

Bridgeport, 3-4 & 2-0 in district, are pawing their hooves for a win. QB Durban is 99/195 for 1857 yds, 17 td's and 11 interceptions. Jones, RB & Sanchez, WR join Durban on the offense. Colin Jones has 857, rushing yds, 11 rushing tds and 600 receiving yds, 7 tds. Sanches has 4 rushing td's (121 yds) and 9 receiving td's (846 yds).

Decatur, 5-2 and 2-0 in district, will try to get past the Bulls for the playoff spot. *Stats & starters n/a*

Common opponents are Burkburnett (Bulls 21-28, Eagles 31-21) and FW Castleberry (Bulls 49-21, Eagles 46-21).

Thoughts? Predictions?

GreenMonster
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
The Battle of Big Sandy promises to be a good one this year. I pick the Bulls by 4.

slpybear the bullfan
10-17-2005, 11:59 PM
OKAY, OKAY... this week is the one week that the Slpybear officially drops the professionalism and gets to trash talk some...

======================================

Nate, Nate, Nate... You know that deep down inside all the EGRETS fear this game more than any other. There are SOOOO many intangibles and squirrley things that happen.

No pressure on the Bulls... after a rough start this year they have it clicking now... but no one expects them to be able to hang... better hope they don't!

Decatur has all the pressure on them right now. They come out and we get to hear how they might be better than last year's team, plenty of defense, etc... start rolling big... them drop one to Abilene (40+ pts on that vaunted Decatur D and I listened to Decatur folks say, "It was closer than that... we hung with them...", chuckle....) And drop another to Gainesville and now things are looking a little rougher

Better hope the EGRETS win... 'cause they are gonna have to earn it.

WDA

slpybear

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 12:33 AM
Oh we will earn it. But dont expect us to feel sorry for you. Oh and i really really hope the pranks dont get out of control this year.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh we will earn it. But dont expect us to feel sorry for you. Oh and i really really hope the pranks dont get out of control this year.

Don't think it will by the players, Nate. Coach Henson has declared "Foul play= No play".

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:26 AM
thats what coach Story has in mind as well. I really really hope you arent to upset with this loss your team is about to recieve because if i was to lose "again"... to Decatur, i wouldnt know what to do wth myself. Its great to be an Eagle.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Oh and on a serious note, a few years back wasn't it the Bridgeport Bullies not Bulls? and im trying to find the win vs. loss ratio for both teams but im not able to. Does anyone know what the all time record is for the Big Sandy battle? Of course Decatur has more wins:D

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Well, up until you guys "borrowed" our offense---the Bulls "owned" the Eagles in the 90's. You guys have gotten lucky in recent years but that's gonna come to a halt Friday night. Be ready to be unhappy, Nate, and face the fact that the Eagles "run" is over after Dane and Christian walked across the stage. There's a new "sheriff" in town, and his name is THE BULLS.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:48 AM
lucky? you call a combined score of 126-69 over the last three years lucky? well you could i guess. but Dane and Christian were not seen stuffing yall on every play. it was our Defense buddy! and it will be the same thing Friday night! oh by the way...Cobb and Cardenas are gonna be flashbacks for yall. you know who they will look like!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:51 AM
im gonna go ahead and get this in the open. I sadly wont be able to use a computer this weekend for i will be camping with my girlfriend down in Austin so after the game ill try my best to apolagize for the loss your Bulls recieve. Maybe yall could win if you invested in new uniforms! i dont know i think i would like to see a pink Bulls team, it would be cute!!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 09:54 AM
lucky? you call a combined score of 126-69 over the last three years lucky? well you could i guess. but Dane and Christian were not seen stuffing yall on every play. it was our Defense buddy! and it will be the same thing Friday night! oh by the way...Cobb and Cardenas are gonna be flashbacks for yall. you know who they will look like!!

Yea--The Fugitive (Running for his life) and Venus de Milo....:D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:55 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: good one:confused: but im lost:confused: :thinking: hmmmmm

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:57 AM
i dont see many others talking smack besides Bull and I. come on people make it worth it!!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:00 AM
Nate, I want to shake your hand at the game---PM some contact info and I'll do the same. Also, I'll have Bulls hat for you to wear during the playoffs.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:03 AM
sounds good Bull. Ill treat you to a losers frito pie!:D but ill say one thing about Bridgeport..they do have better food at there concession stands:(

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:11 AM
If your not a Frito pie man! Than Decatur has really really good crow for a fair price. All the away teams eat that when they come to town!:D

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2005, 10:14 AM
This is getting good. :D

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:16 AM
The Bulls prefer pulverized Eagle tail washed down by a can of whup-a$$ instead of Crow, Nate.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:19 AM
I think ill have a Burger with some calf fries Friday night for dinner!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
Ohhhh a nice walk to your side? ha!! youll walk over just like you would have every other game yall played all year since your always losing. Honestly it gets old watching yall look as bad as last year and the year before that! Like i said, new uniforms might help the morale!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
I think ill have a Burger with some calf fries Friday night for dinner!

And you'll "choke" on that just like you're gonna do on Friday night, Nate.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:25 AM
Ohhhh a nice walk to your side? ha!! youll walk over just like you would have every other game yall played all year since your always losing. Honestly it gets old watching yall look as bad as last year and the year before that! Like i said, new uniforms might help the morale!

Why, Nate?---Our uniforms never seem to get "dirty" when we play the Eagles.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:26 AM
And you'll "choke" on that just like you're gonna do on Friday night, Nate
lol:D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:29 AM
well i guess us Good lookin teams get tired of your Smelly Maroon jerseys stinkin up Decatur. We always know how close yall are because of the smell. I always know who is from Bridgeport when i go to Blockbuster or out to Casa Torres by just lookin at one of yall and sniffin. FHEWWW!!! nasty smell!!:p

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:33 AM
well i guess us Good lookin teams get tired of your Smelly Maroon jerseys stinkin up Decatur. We always know how close yall are because of the smell. I always know who is from Bridgeport when i go to Blockbuster or out to Casa Torres by just lookin at one of yall and sniffin. FHEWWW!!! nasty smell!!:p

Well now, Nate---You "pretty boys" of Decatur got velvet Christian Dior jocks? That figures.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:36 AM
yeah and there very comfortable!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Where are all your little buddies Bull? i have heard hardly anything from them. I think they are afraid of a little crow!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Nate, Nate---You know 1 Bull can take care of any 10 Eagles out there.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 11:05 AM
Speaking of uniforms, Nate. Which one you guys going to wear Friday? Seems to me the Eagles got a bunch of different colored jerseys and pants, put em' in a sack, and pull one of each out at the beginning of each year. Any of you "pretty boys" left in Decatur who know what the school colors are?

jakarta101
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Im ready for this game....i expect a dandy.....I predict a castration

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
Im ready for this game....i expect a dandy.....I predict a castration

A dandy or a castration, jakarta? Two different things. Translate it to numbers.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 01:30 PM
I hate to be rude but...I will be and say that Bridgeport is crap...lol that was so random!!!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 01:34 PM
lol Nate. I think spontaneity is getting the best of you. :D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Speaking of uniforms, Nate. Which one you guys going to wear Friday? Seems to me the Eagles got a bunch of different colored jerseys and pants, put em' in a sack, and pull one of each out at the beginning of each year. Any of you "pretty boys" left in Decatur who know what the school colors are?
Well i heard the original colors are Gold and Purple..but then came white and Gold followed by the legendary Blue and White and now with a hint of black!:D We have two jerseys the Blue Home and the White away, with black pants and nice black and blue helmets

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 01:38 PM
I think it would Be cool to see Bridgeport and Decatur wear throw back style jerseys...i mean the oldest ones they have. It would be pretty kool! I guess yall have kept the same colors for as long as there has been football huh?

Z motion 10 out on 2
10-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by VWG
has anybody tried playing man defense on Decatur this year? Go one on one with their receivers and free up others to go and harass Cobb?

That would be interesting.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 01:48 PM
actually both Dunbar and Burkburnett did in the second half of both games. Yet Coach Story predicted it and changed the scheme on O by using more motion and Play action to confuse them. AND IT WORKED!!!HAHAHAHA

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Wheres the rest of the Bullies at ? Lets go people i wanna hear some Bull crap trash talkin goin on! Bunch a red neck no football playin hillbillies!!!:p :clap:

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Z motion 10 out on 2
That would be interesting.

Z.....the Bulls have got all kinds of packages ready for the "Dirty Birds"---did it to em' last year for a half---they didn't know what hit em'-- and I bet they work all 4 quarters this year. Hope you can make it.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:13 PM
What happened in the second half...i forgot cause i was to busy knocking Durbans head off his shoulders!! Remind me why it didnt work in the second!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 02:15 PM
I think it would Be cool to see Bridgeport and Decatur wear throw back style jerseys...i mean the oldest ones they have. It would be pretty kool! I guess yall have kept the same colors for as long as there has been football huh?

It called "tradition", Nate. Sometimes that word is preceded by the word "winning".

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:17 PM
LOL i meant that i wasnt sure if yall have changed like Decatur has.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 02:20 PM
What happened in the second half...i forgot cause i was to busy knocking Durbans head off his shoulders!! Remind me why it didnt work in the second!

Well, we got a 270lb pit bull named Basham-#61 who is going to do that all night to Cobb this year.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Well, we got a 270lb pit bull named Basham-#61 that is going to do that all night to Cobb this year
Yeah if he can keep up with him

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm going to say something nice about the Eagles this year, Nate---They have a really good kicker. Of course, he won't be able to win this one with field goals---hard to match TD's with FG's.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah but he is our best secondary player Bull..he will pick of quite a few balls in the air by Durban.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Nate, I showed my 6 year old grandson the Eagles' team pic the other day and told him--"See here, son, what not eating your vegetables will do to you by the time you're 17". The boy cleaned his plate, Nate. :D

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Lol ill give you props for that..Roflmao!!!! thats funny stuff. Oh i should let you know that he will have nightmares of being slaughtered by us from now on...good job getting an early start on the process. He will grow up quick!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 03:18 PM
I hope you old guys can keep up with me!! cause i have soooo much to say about the game Friday!!

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 03:29 PM
I hope you old guys can keep up with me!! cause i have soooo much to say about the game Friday!!

Son, I've plowed more ground than you've walked on.....and that's right---you'll have a lot to say before Friday---and only "boo-hoo" after.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 03:37 PM
The only cryin ill do is cryin because i cant stop laughing at how embarrising it is to watch yall get pummelled into the ground.!!!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Come on people show some hatred here!!! ahhhhh!! Bridgeport sucks!!!(i dont wanna be to rude)

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 07:37 PM
Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!! Decatur rules!!!

DHS_EagleFan
10-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! !! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!! Bridgeport sucks!!

Easy Dawg!!!!
You're getting a little carried away......you're not even in town and you are making our boys look bad.
Our team has been told by the coaches to focus and that is what they are doing.

Hey Bull....the comment on our kicker....he is good as a kicker but he is an awesome secondary player.......he'll intercept, then run it in then kick the extra point....all night long!!!!!

Go Eagles!!!!!!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 08:06 PM
uhhh quiet kid its all fun for Bull and me

DHS_EagleFan
10-18-2005, 08:08 PM
Thought you wanted more in on this.

And by the way I'm not a kid........

I'm a mom.

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Heck Nate, those taunts are as "harmless" as the Eagle Offense. Lol---you're killin' me----you ready to play, son? You got your "gameface" on?

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by DHS_EagleFan

I'm a mom.

WooHoo!!! :clap:

jakarta101
10-18-2005, 08:32 PM
I went to the sandy last year... i have to admit that i thought it would be a close game the first half and then it was like the eagles stopped toying with the bulls and decided to crush them!! Quite entertaining :)

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Thought you wanted more in on this.

I'm a mom.

C'mon in, DHSEFan, get in here and give poor ol' Nate a little help--- I'll try to make my "trash" talk to you respectable----being as you are a mom and all--and I assure you that you will be "protected" by some tough football ladies on here--I know they are really excited to welcome another football "mom" to the Downlow---even if you are from one of the "weaker" teams. ;)

DHS_EagleFan
10-18-2005, 08:41 PM
We'll see who's the "Weaker Team" on Friday!!;)

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 08:44 PM
I apolagize ma'am...i was in a hurry and didnt think to check...but Im havin fun jackin with Bull. Hes a good sport

jakarta101
10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Hes a good sport, to bad hes not from a place thats good at sports!

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 08:50 PM
lol thats so true:D

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 08:52 PM
Oh yea---we'll tell you guys sometime how "sweet" the air is at a state football semi-final----oh, that's right, you guys haven't made it that far yet.

jakarta101
10-18-2005, 08:54 PM
better to be lucky than good i guess.....

LH Panther Mom
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by jakarta101
better to be lucky than good i guess.....

Whatever it takes to win. ;)

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 09:31 PM
Nate---they still make you boys go to bed at 9:00 in Decatur?

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Ha!!! Im in Abilene and this town shuts down at 8:mad:

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 09:34 PM
Ha!!! Im in Abilene and this town shuts down at 8:mad:

Roflmao, Nate. Yep, Abilene ain't the night spot capitol of the world.

NateDawg39
10-18-2005, 09:38 PM
Alvord is more fun than this!!!lol

NateDawg39
10-19-2005, 04:07 PM
WOOT!!!!

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 04:15 PM
WDA! 'Lo Nate.

NateDawg39
10-19-2005, 04:25 PM
Hey Bull have you seen the shirts for this years game? They are the best ive seen in years. Oh and read the Wc messenger about the two teams.

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 04:34 PM
Haven't seen either yet, Nate, but I will in the next day or so. Saw a few stats on the teams----very similar. More indication that the game should be worth the trip.

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2005, 05:47 PM
......Cobb and Cardenas are gonna be flashbacks for yall. you know who they will look like!!

Daugherty and Raby?! I don't think so!

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Dang, Bullaholic... not much help on here yet!

NATE, do you know why Bridgeport doesn't slide into Lake Bridgeport?

(wait for it...)

DECATUR SUCKS!!!!

;)

WDA

slpybear

(PS - Yes, this is all good natured fun...)

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh yea---we'll tell you guys sometime how "sweet" the air is at a state football semi-final----oh, that's right, you guys haven't made it that far yet.

SCOREBOARD!

(thank you, Bullaholic... I was waiting for that one!)

Bullaholic
10-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Careful Slpy, we don't want to be considered "unfair" to our Eastern tweety-bird friends. Remember the ratio--1 Bull fanr= any 10 Decatur fans. So, with you and me on here at the same time, the Decatur folks might consider it an unfair advantage.

NateDawg39
10-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Oh yeah well......uh.. um ummmmm you guys dont have balls!!!!! (cause your castrated) Oh and i meant Cardenas and Cobb will look like Dane and Christian!:)

NateDawg39
10-19-2005, 11:13 PM
yeahhhhhh i rule iatches!!!(i left out the B for a reason)

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Oh yeah well......uh.. um ummmmm you guys dont have balls!!!!! (cause your castrated) Oh and i meant Cardenas and Cobb will look like Dane and Christian!:)

Nate... a little Livestock lesson if you please...

Steers = Bulls minus balls (a la Graham)

Bulls = Bulls fully equipped (a la your friendly neighbors)

slpybear the bullfan
10-19-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Careful Slpy, we don't want to be considered "unfair" to our Eastern tweety-bird friends. Remember the ratio--1 Bull fanr= any 10 Decatur fans. So, with you and me on here at the same time, the Decatur folks might consider it an unfair advantage.

LOL... yeah, we might need to take turns!

NateDawg39
10-20-2005, 12:11 AM
uhh i ment that you two MEN had no balls, i lived on a farm and i know a thing or two

NateDawg39
10-20-2005, 01:22 AM
Oh and by the way...I wont be able to post starting Thursday afternoon thru Saturday but i will go ahead and say good luck to both teams and play fair like always. Oh and Sly, Bull and other Bull country foke!! Im glad we are able to discuss our "views" and "opinions" openly. Have a safe trip to Decatur and God bless!!
Oh and by the way, I hope to meet you at another game Bull, Maybe place a bet on the winner of Bridgeports first playoff game this year!! HEHEHEHE!!

Bullaholic
10-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Sorry you got to go, Nate--we certainly understand. When I see you next, I'll have a big box of Kleenex and a dust pan to pick up all those Eagle feathers from Friday night. It's been fun---take care.

NateDawg39
10-20-2005, 12:21 PM
LOL I wont need the kleenex or the pan but maybe ill bring you a shovel for all the cow crap yall will have to drag back home with you.Take care guys.

LH Panther Mom
10-20-2005, 01:13 PM
LOL I wont need the kleenex or the pan but maybe ill bring you a shovel for all the cow crap yall will have to drag back home with you.Take care guys.

ROFL! Good one! ;)

Bullaholic
10-20-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
ROFL! Good one! ;)

Hey! No "Ringers" allowed---mods are supposed to be impartial except when supporting their own teams. :foul:

Bullaholic
10-21-2005, 11:39 AM
Only one thing I want to say today----WDA!

DHS_EagleFan
10-21-2005, 11:41 PM
What happened Bull??????

Final........

Decatur 66
Bridgeport 34

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

slpybear the bullfan
10-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Uggggg. A very, very long night tonight for the Bulls. We are all pulling for them to regroup and get back on track for next week.

Great game Decatur.... dominating display and the better team tonight. Good luck in the weeks to come,

Bullaholic
10-22-2005, 08:13 AM
What happened Bull??????

Final........

Decatur 66
Bridgeport 34

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

We got beat by a better Decatur Eagle football team, DHS. Congrats to the Eagles for a great game performance in all phases of the game. Best of Luck in the D1 playoffs.

DHS_EagleFan
10-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Thanks Bull.
Best of luck to the Bulls for the rest of your season.

#1Eaglefan
10-22-2005, 09:18 AM
I would have never figured on a score that high! I can't say enough for the offense. They pulled off a HUGE game. Hats off to both communities for keeping this years antics fairly calm. I heard that some of our Decatur kids threw water balloons at the BHS band during halftime. I appologize from Decatur. DPD got a hold of them though, and they won't be at anymore games this year! Good luck to both DHS and BHS for long runs in the playoffs! :clap:

slpybear the bullfan
10-23-2005, 01:48 PM
Very nice post, fan.... I want to say again how impressed I was with the entire Football team and Staff for Decatur. They absolutely had our number.

Bullaholic
10-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Nobody saw this one coming--especially in Bridgeport, #1Eaglefan, you guys just killed us except for a bright spot here and there. Glad everybody seemed to behave this year---nobody in either town likes property damage or tasteless acts. I can't wait for next year, when I'll be exchanging my best "trash" talk and "insulting" all my friends in Decatur. Good Luck to you guys in the playoffs---hope you can prepare for all of them as well as you did for the Bulls.