PDA

View Full Version : A&M beating up OSU

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 05:26 PM
48-23 early in the fourth quarter...reggie with 150 yards rushing and 220 yards passing

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 05:27 PM
and javorskie lane has 113 yards for 3 touchdowns

Adidas410s
10-15-2005, 05:30 PM
remind me what reggie's #'s were last week against Colorado...:eek:

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 05:30 PM
55-23 on a reggie mcneal pass to brandon leone

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 05:54 PM
why would u even waste your time talkin about the aggies...they are so inconsistant its not even funny...yeah mcneal is doin good this week but what about last week and u know he more than likely wont keep it up

Adidas410s
10-15-2005, 05:56 PM
it's funny because before the year Reggie was considered a 1st round pick while Radio was a runner who couldn't throw. Now Reggie has totally dropped off any NFL draft board right now. Hopefully Radio will wait until next year to come out and be a top 5 guy...hook 'em!

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 06:05 PM
now i don't want you to confuse you and make you think that i think that OSU is some great team that we are beating up....or that they are better than their record......

however, a&m from what i hear from dave south is excuting better..they were dismal in boulder and i knew that even if this team was playing up to their expectations that either way we were going to have a tough time up there, its allways been a tough place for texas teams to play....

that being said.....reggie isn't playing as great as he was last year, however his "numbers" are back to being what they should be...however 220 passing and 150 rushing in a day isn't bad at ALL and is nothing to be ashamed of

Pmoney
10-15-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
it's funny because before the year Reggie was considered a 1st round pick while Radio was a runner who couldn't throw. Now Reggie has totally dropped off any NFL draft board right now. Hopefully Radio will wait until next year to come out and be a top 5 guy...hook 'em!
top 5 more like #1:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-15-2005, 06:47 PM
im glad to see A&M finally play a game like that. they have the talent, they just have to use it.

CHS_CG
10-15-2005, 07:16 PM
A&M does have the talent to do good every freakin team has bad games trust me, I have seen it first hand. (last night as an example two good teams one had a really good night one didnt but doesnt mean they are inconsistant) How about you guys try bashin another team besides A&M for once, bc it really does get old. A&M could win the big 12 south and it wouldnt be good enough for you bais, onesided no good people! Get off your high horse or shut your mouth while ur on it!

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 07:18 PM
i still think everyone is gonna talk about how they barely escaped the texas state game...that is still the funniest thing by far this year...lmao

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
A&M does have the talent to do good every freakin team has bad games trust me, I have seen it first hand. (last night as an example two good teams one had a really good night one didnt but doesnt mean they are inconsistant) How about you guys try bashin another team besides A&M for once, bc it really does get old. A&M could win the big 12 south and it wouldnt be good enough for you bais, onesided no good people! Get off your high horse or shut your mouth while ur on it!

Chill out! No one said A&M doesn't have talent, but that the talent isn't consistent.

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
i still think everyone is gonna talk about how they barely escaped the texas state game...that is still the funniest thing by far this year...lmao

11 point win in a game that you were given one day to prepare for in a week where your biggest concern is hurricane that is potentially coming straight at you....

grow some sympathy...

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 07:37 PM
yeahhhhh sure whatever u say coach aggiejohn since u know so much why dont u email fran and tell him what to do

CHS_CG
10-15-2005, 07:38 PM

Don't I remember a very close game (closer than 11 pts) just BARELY won by cuero this year??

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 07:49 PM
dont bring up cuero

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 07:50 PM
u cant even talk about a&m,u gotta bring up cuero?....but guess what smarty pants u want to bring up cuero here is what i have to say...atleast the game we played was against the same classification we were both 3a...and texas state is d1 AA..that would be like cuero barely getting past yorktown or something......enough said that is my point exactly. later

ML05
10-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Ummmm.... Gig 'Em Gobblers?
I mean Aggies...

lostaussie
10-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
top 5 more like #1:D vince young is a great college qb. he will never be an nfl qb.

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 10:23 PM
yeahhhhh sure whatever u say coach aggiejohn since u know so much why dont u email fran and tell him what to do

i have, it's called franmail on coachfran.com

ro_tex_solja
10-15-2005, 10:28 PM
well u should tell him that a&m's season is gonna be a huge disappointment cuz they still got texas, texas tech, and oklahoma to still play..lol

Hupernikomen
10-15-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
vince young is a great college qb. he will never be an nfl qb.

You should print that statement out because it is going to make a nice plaque one of these days....labeled UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR..:D

Insanity_Strikes_Again
10-16-2005, 03:31 PM
You guys need to just shut up. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of 5 year olds trying to decide which power ranger is better, its pathetic. Root for your own team and let others root for who they want, without doubting them. If AggieJohn supports the Ag's, let him. There is no need to disrespect him for some sort of tradition that he is faithful to. Yeah the Ag's might be having a bad year, but who doesn't? Everyone has sucked once in a while. I mean, no offense to anyone but look at Oklahoma. They use to be dominating all Texas teams for a couple years and now they aren't near as good. It just takes time to build back up the momentum that you lost. Oklahoma will be back up there in a couple years and so will the Ag's. A true fan doesn't doubt his (or her) team, through thick and thin.

AggieJohn
10-16-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Insanity_Strikes_Again
You guys need to just shut up. Ya'll are acting like a bunch of 5 year olds trying to decide which power ranger is better, its pathetic. Root for your own team and let others root for who they want, without doubting them. If AggieJohn supports the Ag's, let him. There is no need to disrespect him for some sort of tradition that he is faithful to. Yeah the Ag's might be having a bad year, but who doesn't? Everyone has sucked once in a while. I mean, no offense to anyone but look at Oklahoma. They use to be dominating all Texas teams for a couple years and now they aren't near as good. It just takes time to build back up the momentum that you lost. Oklahoma will be back up there in a couple years and so will the Ag's. A true fan doesn't doubt his (or her) team, through thick and thin.

amazing post.....

JR2004
10-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Well it's Okie State so you should expect to dominate a team in full-fledged rebuilding mode. They beat such luminaries as Montana State, Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State by only a combined 35 points to open the season. Okie State gets to take the spot usually reserved for Baylor this year and they get to be the whipping boy for everyone. Heck the Bears should beat those guys by no less than 3 TD's as the Cowboys are clearly the worst team in the Big 12 South and quite possibly the Big 12 as a whole. A&M did what they were supposed to do Saturday and they did it well.

HighSchool Fan
10-16-2005, 06:41 PM
reggie mcneil = akili smith

AggieJohn
10-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well it's Okie State so you should expect to dominate a team in full-fledged rebuilding mode. They beat such luminaries as Montana State, Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State by only a combined 35 points to open the season. Okie State gets to take the spot usually reserved for Baylor this year and they get to be the whipping boy for everyone. Heck the Bears should beat those guys by no less than 3 TD's as the Cowboys are clearly the worst team in the Big 12 South and quite possibly the Big 12 as a whole. A&M did what they were supposed to do Saturday and they did it well. but my take on it is that i felt we would win this game before we played on saturday, but i didn't expect the blowout that ensued...i thought that if the same team that went into colorado came back into kyle and played OSU the same way then we would have a close game.....