PDA

View Full Version : WOS 40 Anahuac 3 to start District

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Big win to start District. Man you could tell we haven't played in a few weeks. Our timing was off and we were very rusty. We'll work off the rust before our 2nd District game Tuesday night at Hardin Jefferson.

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by chaingang on BH vs Huffman Updates
Oh boo hoo, always something. :D

:( Sounds like some WOS fans need to take their own advise!!:(

wostexan
10-15-2005, 12:43 PM
You have to realize that wosfan1 has always had an excuse. First it was not enough depth, then it was injuries and now it is lack of playing time. Everyone down there has that same problem. As you can tell from my name I am a WOS fan, but I get tired of hearing the excuses from this poster. WOS won by 37!!

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 12:53 PM
It's not an excuse it the facts!!! I said we were rusty and our timing was off and EVERY coach on the staff will tell you the same damn thing.

wostexan
10-15-2005, 12:58 PM
You talk like you are a coach. You seem to know everything about what they are doing and you keep saying "all the coaches" this and "all the coaches" that. Are you a coach or just someone who bugs the heck out of them calling them ALL the time? If your a coach, shame on you for making excuses, if your not a coach, leave them alone and let them do their job!

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 01:02 PM
For the 3rd time.....I SAID IT WAS A GOOD WIN TO START DISTRICT!!!!!!! All i said was we were rusty. That is not an excuse, I was just posting what we saw. I am very good friends with the coaches and by the way they call me alot to...:mad:

Ranger Mom
10-15-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
Big win to start District. Man you could tell we haven't played in a few weeks. Our timing was off and we were very rusty. We'll work off the rust before our 2nd District game Tuesday night at Hardin Jefferson.

WOW!! Reading the above quoted post....I didn't find ANYTHING that could be considered an excuse! It just sounded like "FACT" to me...and after what they have been through, no less than I would expect!:thinking:

Why yall hatin on wos fan1?

I don't get it!:confused:

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks Mom. No kidding. All i said is we were flat and rusty from not playing. Our timing was off. Other than that it was a great win.

Hupernikomen
10-15-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by wostexan
You talk like you are a coach. You seem to know everything about what they are doing and you keep saying "all the coaches" this and "all the coaches" that. Are you a coach or just someone who bugs the heck out of them calling them ALL the time? If your a coach, shame on you for making excuses, if your not a coach, leave them alone and let them do their job!

Usually those who come on here defending the coaches are the actual coaches. :D

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 01:58 PM
:eek: :D

wostexan
10-15-2005, 02:33 PM
How about "Man you could tell we hadn't played in a few weeks". So if WOS had played the last few weeks, are you saying that WOS would have won by more? WOS won by 37! Is that not enough for you? And NO, I am not a coach!

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 02:44 PM
No, we won by plenty. I was just saying just about every pass from Beasley was way off. His timing was off as well as others. If those passes would have connected and not way over thrown we would have scored 70. Beasley even said those 3 weeks off killed him.

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 02:52 PM
Congrats to WOS I know it was nice to play some football again. BH is keeping its eye on ya. If Huffman gets beat by Liberty and Cleveland then we will play round 1. This is highly unlikly but you never know what can happen. Hey are yall playing HJ in HJ Tuesday? If so I'm there.

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Yep Tuesday 6 p.m. in Sour lake. You and Jody have to behave now!! :D

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 02:59 PM
We will try. We will try to sit on the WOS side if its not full before we get there. We will be the ones with the WOS Sucks shirts on. How long do you think we would last????:D

Just kidding guys goodluck to WOS hope to meet some off yall at the game.

Tuesday Football WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hupernikomen
10-15-2005, 10:46 PM
How about "Man you could tell we hadn't played in a few weeks". So if WOS had played the last few weeks, are you saying that WOS would have won by more? WOS won by 37! Is that not enough for you? And NO, I am not a coach!

I believe you aren't one of the football coaches because you have to be wearing panties which are tied in knots obviously.

You never saw a team that struggled and still won? That is what great teams do. The boys were out of sync..can fans not say that objectively?

WOS1
10-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
The boys were out of sync..can fans not say that objectively?

Not if you're a WO-S fan...

Why the heck do you guys care what wosfan1 says anyway? If he irritates you so much then stay off WO-S threads.

I don't make excuses and I agree that we were rusty, which is to be expected when you have been running from a storm for 3 weeks and not practicing football.

It really sucks that I finally get a chance to venture back over here after 3 weeks and the first thing I see are people starting this CRAP again. You people need to let it rest for a while.

Ranger Mom, thanks for the kind words.

bulldogbark
10-15-2005, 11:36 PM
man I almost afraid to say the we knocked a few cobwebs off of our defence. not an excuse...dont know the coaches,, talk to the AD alot, but been doing that since I was 10. ok Hupernikomen dont get on me:) :) :) :)

I wont mention the dogs again....and WOSFAN1 how dare you talk about your team, have you no cuth? one should never talk about there team , I hope you have learned your lesson:eek: :eek: :eek:

kosmo
10-17-2005, 12:27 PM
I tell you what, how about everyone stop all the whining on this thread and just talk football. That sounds like a good start to me. It sure makes for better reading when someone is talking football and not nitpicking what someone else is saying. My feeling is (and take it for what it's worth), alot of things said on this site would not be said if they weren't sitting behind a computer screen. We are all fans here just stating what we see on the field.

sweetwater07
10-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Glad to see yall back.......and WOW what great playing for being off for 2 weeks or w/e it was...........like to see yall as #1 seed in D1........above cuero hopefully..i think they have had their time to shine!!

AggiesAreWe
10-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Saying WOS was rusty would be very accurate, everyone that has been off that long would be rusty, including WOS's opponent, Anuahac. They were off just as long as the Mustangs were. So what I'm saying is, the 37 point win by WOS was probably an accurate account of each team.

chaingang
10-17-2005, 06:04 PM

How about this. You get off his a$$ and go post something intellegent besides scrutinizing your own!:kiss:

Oh and to EagleTown was that an Easter egg for lil ole me?

chaingang
10-17-2005, 06:12 PM
oh and R Barker, you Eagle at the bottom of your screen has terrets.