PDA

View Full Version : Snyders menu for today Crow, Crow and more Crow

jmcgee
10-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Come and get it snyder.

sww-bull52
10-15-2005, 10:24 AM
haven't seen any Tiggers here today. What's up with that?!!!!!!!

jmcgee
10-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Dont know. thought they would be on here making excuses already.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Crow Stroganoff

Remove breast meat from the bone. Slice into strips about 1/2" thick. Place in a pressure cooker with several cloves of garlic, 1/2 cup diced onion, 3 cups of water, 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, 1 teaspoon dried lovage leaves (can substitute 1/4 cup celery). Cook under pressure (10 pounds) for 30 minutes. Cool. Remove and discard garlic. Add broth from 4 oz. can of mushrooms. Adjust liquid to measure 3 cups. In a shaker mix 1/4 cup of flour with 1 cup cool broth. Heat remaining broth and add flour mixture; simmer until thickened. Add meat and mushrooms and bring to a simmer again. Just before serving, remove from heat and add 1/2 cup sour cream. Serve over noodles or rice.

;)

Ranger Mom
10-15-2005, 11:45 AM
http://history.westkingdom.org/Year36/Photos/MFC16.jpg

Pmoney
10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by jmcgee
Dont know. thought they would be on here making excuses already.
snyder will not be making excuses about the loss like some team did last week(who was that :thinking: ) we will start focusing on the next team merkel

Ranger Mom
10-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
snyder will not be making excuses about the loss like some team did last week(who was that :thinking: ) we will start focusing on the next team merkel

:clap: :clap: I like that mindset!!!:thumbsup:

jmcgee
10-15-2005, 02:38 PM
Eat the Crow Pmoney.

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Eat the Crow Pmoney.

He wasn't spewing at the fingertips all week. My recipe was meant for only a very select few. ;)

Snyder_TigerFan
10-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney

I second that. You beat us....good game....now on to Merkel.

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 04:11 PM
if yall play like last night you might need a stroke of luck against merkel.

sww-bull52
10-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09

Time to leave the Sweetwater/Snyder trash talk behind and concentrate on things to come.

sweetwater07
10-15-2005, 05:17 PM

OMG........ISN'T THIS THE TRUTH......C>C YOU ARE MY HERO!!

Pmoney
10-15-2005, 05:52 PM
well i can say if yall play like yall did against wylie when yall play merkel you will need a pot of luck...but im not cause i got more class

jmcgee
10-15-2005, 06:58 PM
I think merkle needs their own pot of luck to beat anyone this year.

swaterfan
10-16-2005, 02:36 AM
I think merkle needs their own pot of luck to beat anyone this year.

i think this might me a MUCH closer prediction than snyder gettin even CLOSE to beat by merkel.....give snyder credit they have a good team....its just sweetwater played outstanding even without some of thier key players.....snyders goin to win some games.....theres no doubt

football chix
10-16-2005, 09:55 PM
Sweetwater definitely brought their A game.......Snyder on the other hand didn't....but don't underestimate the Snyder Tigers, they are still out there and they are still just as good. Just like Sweetwater said last week "1 loss doesn't make you a worse team", thats the same situation here.....Snyder lost but they are still just as good. Congrats Sweetwater.

smustangs
10-16-2005, 10:21 PM
i agree one loss dose not make you a worse team snyder is still a very good football team and no one can take them lightly and all u that are still talkin crap about the game and snyder this sweetwater that need to let it go its time for clyde and merkel so yall just drop it it was a good game congrats mustangs but enough is enough

RMAC
10-16-2005, 10:53 PM
I just have a request. Can we call Snyder the TIGERS instead of the TIGGERS? I mean, come on, it's not like everybody else in 4-3A calls Sweetwater the PONIES. I guess we could start a trend though. . .

mustang68
10-17-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by RMAC
I just have a request. Can we call Snyder the TIGERS instead of the TIGGERS? I mean, come on, it's not like everybody else in 4-3A calls Sweetwater the PONIES. I guess we could start a trend though. . .

We are the Ponies. Always have been. Always will be. :kiss:

ASUFrisbeeStud
10-17-2005, 08:09 AM
It's really good to see that some Snyder fans do have class. I wish Snyder the best, well that is until they play Sweetwater again. I've got a good buddy from Monahans and I'd like nothing more than for Snyder to kill them in the first round.

WitchyWoman
10-17-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by football chix
Sweetwater definitely brought their A game.......Snyder on the other hand didn't....but don't underestimate the Snyder Tigers, they are still out there and they are still just as good. Just like Sweetwater said last week "1 loss doesn't make you a worse team", thats the same situation here.....Snyder lost but they are still just as good. Congrats Sweetwater.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Great game Stangs unbelievable defense..... Tigers just were not up to potential, but we needed it now rather than later... I'm with Mr Mustang on lets move on, this one is dead in the water and both teams have some marks to make.

Let's go boys, BEAT MERKELLLLLL !!!
Go Mighty Fighting TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

SnyderMom
10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Ditto...Great game Sweetwater! Our boys didn't show up to play, no excuses necessary, ya'll played how you were supposed to, we didn't.

last Friday is over...Merkel is next...let's do it Tigers.

Black_Magic
10-17-2005, 10:21 AM
I think the Snyder folks need to let them talk. Remember all the SAME talk last year at exactly the same time. Its all ok . let them talk. Sweetwater made excuses as to why they would loose if they lost before the game was played. They had the good old Injury crutch ready to hold up If Snyder had won. Lets remember that some of these same people mouthed and BAWLED about the Wylie Game and made all sorts of excusess as to why they lost... Let THEM continue to do that. they are still upset about last december even with the win Friday night because in the back of thier mind they know this year can be a repeat of last year... This garbage was all said last year. we all know how last year ended up...Its a long season. Many games left for many teams. once the playoffs come around the Rankings mean squat.... If you were on this board last year then you know what Im talking about. If your new you would have no clue.

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Blackie Blackie Blackie

figured you wouldn't keep bringin up last year so soon

better get ready to go from #3 in the state to
#3 in the Dist

aint no way snyder beats Wylie
this year

aint no Dee to carry the load

aint no Lico

aint no Big Spring

Stop livin in the past

SnyderMom
10-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Don't need no Dee

Don't need no Lico...

don't need no Big Spring...

don't need no #3 ranking...

All we need is just a little faith...faith in ourselves. Period.

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Faith can move mountains

But it can't get snyder a win over Abilene Wylie

nothin short of the second comin gonna stop the Bulldogs this time around

SnyderMom
10-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Faith can move mountains

But it can't get snyder a win over Abilene Wylie

nothin short of the second comin gonna stop the Bulldogs this time around

....then mountains we shall move. =)

pero chato
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Blackie Blackie Blackie

#3 in the Dist

this year

aint no Lico

aint no Big Spring

Stop livin in the past

Whoa there Bubba! Yes there is a way that it could be deja vu all over again. Us Wylie folks remember being up 16-0 in the first quarter against Snyder at our house last year, and well you know the rest of the story. I must agree with Seņor Magic, he's right. Last year Sweetwater beat Snyder by ten, this year by eleven in the first game. Wylie beat Sweetwater by 6 last year and by 23 this year. Should be a Wylie win over Snyder, right?-- for both years. Only one more piece of the puzzle to go!

DaHop72
10-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Bubba-Joe, did you ever go to the McDonald's farm???

Black_Magic
10-17-2005, 11:20 AM
Blackie Blackie Blackie

#3 in the Dist

this year

aint no Lico

aint no Big Spring

Stop livin in the past Duba Duba Duba... Well Darl Gum! Lordie Knows yur tha Goo Roo of West Taxas Footbawl and Have to be right.... :rolleyes: Dont worry.. If your Wrong You will be welcome onto the bandwagon in December. I remember many people who Spouted off last year Just like you who ate thier words.. Some people dont learn from mistakes of the past. That what Insane people do. Do the same thing over and over and expect different results. Guess according to you Snyder better turn it in and play basket ball...:rolleyes: Glad to have you on record.. It will show how little you know If or when Snyder is playing In December..:D Ok, now come back with the hick humor.

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Call it country dumb

But you aint goodnuff sense to lick your wounds for at least a few days

you really think you gonna survive what Sandifer is gonna do to you

son even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he would keep his mouth shut

all that hard act
that was be in put out by them tiggers in pregame

got them B slapped my that Mustang D

and the Swater O
ran what 15 play drive takin up somethin like 6 min
just makin that hard core D of snyder take it like a new bride on her wedding night

Gee son give it a rest
you be living in the past
learn to make some half time adjustments

that is insane comin out expectin the same weak game plan you be gitten kicked to death with to all the sudden start to work in the 3rd quarter

Black_Magic
10-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Call it country dumb

But you aint goodnuff sense to lick your wounds for at least a few days

you really think you gonna survive what Sandifer is gonna do to you

son even a fish wouldn't get in trouble if he would keep his mouth shut

all that hard act
that was be in put out by them tiggers in pregame

got them B slapped my that Mustang D

and the Swater O
ran what 15 play drive takin up somethin like 6 min
just makin that hard core D of snyder take it like a new bride on her wedding night

Gee son give it a rest
you be living in the past
learn to make some half time adjustments

that is insane comin out expectin the same weak game plan you be gitten kicked to death with to all the sudden start to work in the 3rd quarter Tel wat, Y dont I Just mork thist thread and see who looks stupid. You do the same thing thar OK... .

PS. who is living in the past? Is reminding people of the talk that happened last year About the same topic living in the past?? nobody is making excusess about any loss... except for Sweetwater folks one week ago. No excuse... I just think Its funny how Stupid people find it hard to check thier remarks about a team that ended up being one of the last 4 3A teams playing last year. And that Same team is 7-1 now ( and 6-2 Last year at this very point ). It is going to make it even that much better for you to have to come on here and eat your words in a few weeks because of the fact that you Resent Snyder so much . Why? not sure. and doenst matter. maybe you lost your Job in Snyder:eek: .any way Im smart enough not to Say that any good football team is overrated or make any statement that can come back to haunt me. You clearly dont have that much sence. But Keep mouthing.. I hope the rest of the 3A teams take what you say as Gospel. It is good to sneak up on people. You mis Snyder much?:clap:

sweetwater07
10-17-2005, 12:46 PM
there are jobs in snyder...i thought it was a dryed up oil town?? huh always wondered why ppl still live there..................

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Blackie you way off base on this one
you aint got me figured out
like you think you do

NEVER lived in snyder if that is what you be thinkin

any how

eat your crow it good for ya

and when you play them Green Lobos make sure you know how to find the gym the first part of the next week

season record fer snyder
8-3

Black_Magic
10-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
there are jobs in snyder...i thought it was a dryed up oil town?? huh always wondered why ppl still live there.................. yep people live there....:rolleyes: and there is not even an Interstate around for us to vampire off of like others do...

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 12:51 PM
must be INTERSTATE ENVY now

Black_Magic
10-17-2005, 12:52 PM
Blackie you way off base on this one
you aint got me figured out
like you think you do

NEVER lived in snyder if that is what you be thinkin

any how

eat your crow it good for ya

and when you play them Green Lobos make sure you know how to find the gym the first part of the next week

season record fer snyder
8-3 Sure Im off base;) anyway. You could be right.Im smart enough to know and say that. but if your wrong you will look dumber than you already look.

Ranger Mom
10-17-2005, 12:55 PM
Yall two are really best friends....right??:)

Bubba-Joe
10-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Oh yeah mom
BEST FRIENDS

Not a chance

DaHop72
10-17-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
there are jobs in snyder...i thought it was a dryed up oil town?? huh always wondered why ppl still live there..................
Now let's don't get personal, everybody has to work and make a living, (at least some of us do). Having grown up in Sweetwater I know alot of people work in the gypsum plants and there are oil fields in Sweetwater too, in Snyder we either work in the oilfield or the rest are farmers. Some of the most honorable people I know work in the patch in Sweetwater and Snyder. Let's keep this about football, the rest is life.

jmcgee
10-17-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Now let's don't get personal, everybody has to work and make a living, (at least some of us do). Having grown up in Sweetwater I know alot of people work in the gypsum plants and there are oil fields in Sweetwater too, in Snyder we either work in the oilfield or the rest are farmers. Some of the most honorable people I know work in the patch in Sweetwater and Snyder. Let's keep this about football, the rest is life. i agree

Stownhorse
10-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by football chix

Dont be making excuse...acting like snyder would have blown out sweetwater if they had brought their A game.I think both teams brought their A game. It was a good game.

mustang04
10-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Sure Im off base;) anyway. You could be right.Im smart enough to know and say that. but if your wrong you will look dumber than you already look.

blackie...just cuz ole bubba and i have u figured u out, doesnt mean u have him figured out, but ill go ahead and tell u all about me:

born in Denton March 19, 1986, lived in sweetwater till first grade, moved to Mexia in october, moved to stephenville in december of second grade year, moved back to sweetwater before my 3rd grade year, played sports, varsity football for TWO years, now im at Angelo state university and ill pm u my phone number if u wanna call me:D

BUT!!!!>......ur WAY off from bubba, haha, ive dealt cattle with his family and i know about him perdy dang good, and he has never even prolly thought about livin in snyder haha, thats funny, HEY BUBBA!!!...didnt u used to be snyder's head coach back in the 80's or sumthin like that hahahahhaha

SpreadtheRed
10-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Come on Snyder you aren't good anymore. Sweetwater beat you with a second string QB, 2nd string CB, and 2nd team safety, DT, DE. 1/4 of the Sweetwater team didn't even play and they still pushed you around. Have fun w/ Wylie. lol

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Dont be making excuse...acting like snyder would have blown out sweetwater if they had brought their A game.I think both teams brought their A game. It was a good game. Nowhere did she make an excuse at all. She said Snyder didnt play well.... Its clear to me... JUST READ WHAT SHE SAID... Let me guess. You ran what she wrote through A German Enigma Decoding machine from WWII... Can you read?? Or did you fail the Taks?

football chix
10-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Come on Snyder you aren't good anymore. Sweetwater beat you with a second string QB, 2nd string CB, and 2nd team safety, DT, DE. 1/4 of the Sweetwater team didn't even play and they still pushed you around. Have fun w/ Wylie. lol

lol. That was cute. Can you really be that naive?

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 10:43 AM
I wonder
is not bringing your A game an excuse or not
topic for debate

well if we had brought our A game to the contest - where our fans printed up "Gold Out" t-shirts ----------

I think that sounds a little like some excuse making

but I guess not since Blackie says so

SpreadtheRed
10-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Scoreboard! Scoreboard! Scoreboard! hahaha!!! Snyder is a town full of chokers!!! Baseball team chokes all the time and now the football team does too. #3 ranking? not anymore......

sweetwater07
10-18-2005, 12:55 PM

hahahahah thats why our win is so funny.....we started like 1/4 second string players and still left with the last laugh!!!!....see snyder in the playoff.............if yall make it past first round!!!!

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Scoreboard! Scoreboard! Scoreboard! hahaha!!! Snyder is a town full of chokers!!! Baseball team chokes all the time and now the football team does too. #3 ranking? not anymore...... LOL .. So much Resentment. December loss Still hurt THAT MUCH??:clap: :clap: Apparently so. wonder if another loss this december will hurt as much. We will have to wait and see.. Wont it be funny if it does happen.... ok Go ahead now and say It cant... LOL so look even bumber Bubba.. whats funny is how Sweetwater Loses and how they win. Cryy like a bunch of infants and bawl about the wylie game. THEN come on here and say this garbage when you win. THEN you have Idiots like You know who saying that Snyder not playing up to par is an excuse to losing:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . What Hypocracy:clap: :clap:

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 01:06 PM
all of Blackies post have the same two letter in them

IF

HOW ABOUT THESE THREE NUBMERS

YOU GET ONE
SWEETWATER GETS TWO

17-6

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:12 PM
all of Blackies post have the same two letter in them

IF

HOW ABOUT THESE THREE NUBMERS

YOU GET ONE
SWEETWATER GETS TWO

17-6 NOW WHOS TALKING ABOUT THE PAST..:clap: Ever notice how Bubba has no team???? Its safe that way. He can jump on any band waggon he wants. Like the NFL fans who are for who ever happens to be good that year.:clap:

Bullaholic
10-18-2005, 01:16 PM
A history lesson if you will----When did Sweetwater and Snyder become such heated rivals? Didn't Sweetwater, San Angelo, and Big Spring all compete against each other back in the 50's?

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 01:19 PM
past
past
at least the one Bubba be talkin about is less than a week old
you been talkin about last Dec since
well
you aint never shut up about one game

I guess if you aint never won a big game before you tend to relive the one time you do
a one point victory in the playoffs

you gonna live that all your days

on your tombstone
it will read
I was a fan of the synder tiggers when they won a one point game in Big Spring Texas in 2004

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:22 PM
man how that December loss Stings you untill today...I love it. I will bring it up more often coach....LOL:clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
A history lesson if you will----When did Sweetwater and Snyder become such heated rivals? Didn't Sweetwater, San Angelo, and Big Spring all compete against each other back in the 50's? It has always been a rivalry. out of the last 6 meetigns it is 3-3.

Ranger Mom
10-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Yall are just getting ugly now!!:(

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Coach
you really think I am a coach

Cool

kinder makes ole Bubba's day

I got a feelin that the Swater coaches spend more time gettin ready for games than me

of course I would have to give up my weekend job of huntin guide

naw
Bet that Ole Bubba makes more than them coaches get on one weekend with the corporate boys from Dallas and Houston

Got me some fellers comin to hunt birds this weekend all the way from Atlanta Ga.
they will get a kick out this story
Coach

I knew you was soft in the head

and just to set the record straight
Ole Bubba did play for the Mustangs
back in the early 1980's
got me a wife and degree from a real University not some Sheep College
she got money so Bubba can do what he wants to
Hunt and Fish
go ahead and call me lazy
but I do what I like for a living
run some cattle few horses
and lease out about 2000 acres
little over 3 sections to rich White collar good ole boys
Life good enough to give ole Blackie a hard time any time I please
Now I am buddies with a few of the Mustangs coaches and went to school with the daddies of more than one of them players
but me
Got no kids in the program
and not a care in the world

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 01:36 PM
Whooo Wheeee

Glad we got that straight.... poor Jubba-Boe got all excited on that one! Me thinks there was a sore spot hit... or

Thou protest to much ................

GO TIGERS !!!!

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 01:37 PM
how many handles you got Blackie
??????

WitchyWoman
10-18-2005, 01:46 PM
how many handles you got Blackie
??????

No Jubba-Boe it's me Marie Laveau.... this is my handle not Black Magics but I know her oops I mean him....... promise

Black_Magic
10-18-2005, 01:53 PM
I think It Funny how Sweetwater Loses to Wylie and Bawls like an infant and cries foul. Then says on to the the next game !!... Then beats Snyder. and expects Snyder to say " lets turn in the equipment" Trust me. Sweetwater does not want to face Snyder again this year. Anyone smart knows it is really tough to beat a good team twice. example.. Last year Cooper vs Sweetwater round one and two. Do I need to bring up antother one?? Lord know if I did Dubba would have a heart atttack...:clap: So to all you who want Snyder to lay down and Die... Get Real:rolleyes: Come back to earth.

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Get there first
then we will talk Blackie
long road to round 4

Ranger Mom
10-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
Trust me. Sweetwater does not want to face Snyder again this year. Anyone smart knows it is really tough to beat a good team twice. example.. Last year Cooper vs Sweetwater round one and two.

Just out of sheer curiosity, I wonder if anyone has ever done a percentage of that?

I know we beat Sweetwater twice in 2002....Snyder beat us twice in 2004, so we know it can be done anyway.

I think that would be an interesting project for someone to do.....just not me!!:D :D

Da Mules
10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
on your tombstone it will read I was a fan of the Synder Tiggers when they won by 1 point in Big Springs in 2004

Zinger by Bubba :D :D

~Now that there's funny right there. I don't care who you are; that there's funny~ Larry the Cable Guy