PDA

View Full Version : Wylie @ Snyder

wildstangs
10-14-2005, 11:28 PM
This game should decide the district standings. Last year Wylie blew a huge lead against the Tigers at home? This year the game is in Snyder, and Snyder doesnt lose very often at Snyder...well...umm nevermind.

Predictions for this one?

DU_stud04
10-14-2005, 11:30 PM
snyder(wow...did i just say that)....just so it goes into a 3 way tie

GreenMonster
10-15-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
snyder(wow...did i just say that)....just so it goes into a 3 way tie

That would be some serious irony.

injuredinmelee
10-15-2005, 12:06 AM
I hate having to play Snyder coming off a bye week. I wont make my prediction yet. Ill wait til next week. psssssssst im gonna pick Wylie but by how much i the real question

Stang99
10-15-2005, 12:10 AM
I think wylie wins this one in a close one. No 3 way tie this year. Stangs #1 seed in D2

Bubba-Joe
10-16-2005, 05:44 PM
Ole Bubba-Joe gonna jump out here early on this one

give ya''ll a big ole chunk to chaw on fer a couple of weeks

snyder will beat the merkel badgers but not by much

and then them ole nasty bulldogs from Abilene gonna come over to that oil patch trash heap they call a field with them weak lookin black flags of various sizes, that be all faded and such, but back to the point

them junk yard dawgs gonna feel right at home in that rusty ole rickity stadium
Ole coach SANDY-FER gonna reach down and unhook the collar off them boys
OHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEE aint gonna be purty fer the tiggers

the Division I 3A State Champions gonna take them tiggers by the tail and start to skin'in around 7:30 and aint gonna stop till them boys hollar calf rope

Abilene Wylie 53
snyder tiggers 3 opps maybe not snyder anit got much of a kickin game - maybe 6 fer the tiggers

after that the tiggers get hold of the Green Lobos from MON i Hands
and take another whoppen
then it be off to the gym for the kitty cats

get the basketball's out tiggers the gym is a safer place for you boys

Figure ole Chucky Idaho or Montana will finally shut up about the snyder tiggers and thier date with Mrs. Lady Destiny - Maybe the lady tiggers volleyball team has a date with Ms. Destiny

OH that wasn't purty this past weekend neither was it
1-2-3 Get back onthe bus and head to the western town in Scurry County
Lady's in RED - done gone and Spread some of the RED
Congrats to them Bump SET and Spikers from Sweet H20

Ranger Mom
10-16-2005, 05:52 PM
OMG!! If things go for us as I expect them too, that puts us up against Sweetwater First round!

Just what I DIDN'T want to happen!:(

smustangs
10-16-2005, 06:34 PM
as bad as i hate to say it haha im a snyder fan this week. goin to be very tought for them to pull this one out but they do have wylie at home and ther coming off of a loss. stranger things have happend you know.

donjuan
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
wylie by 14

Bubba-Joe
10-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Don't get that thar horse before the cart son
Them tiggers got to play Merkel first
then the Junk yard dawgs
then sit around a week fore the playoffs
if the Badgers bite them tiggers
and the junkers dawgs get em too
then it is roundball season in the oilpatch

Ole Bubba don't see that happenin however
figure that the match up are

DI Wylie and Seminole
DII snyder and Monahans
DII Sweetwater and Greenwood

Hey Ranger Mom the boys want to come back to the Bowl for a 1st round game???????

sweetwater07
10-16-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm gonna say Wylie by 21+.....if we couldn't even muster a TD against Wylie then there is no way Snyder can.....i'm predicting a blow out and a #1 seed for us in D2!!!!!!!

RMAC
10-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
I'm gonna say Wylie by 21+.....if we couldn't even muster a TD against Wylie then there is no way Snyder can.....i'm predicting a blow out and a #1 seed for us in D2!!!!!!!

Wouldn't yall get the #1 seed anyways since ya'll beat Snyder?

Oh yeah, Snyder just because I want to see another 3-way tie.

Tidal Wave
10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
Wylie by 14+...peace

Adidas410s
10-16-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by RMAC

Selling out your old school huh?

Ranger Mom
10-16-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe

Hey Ranger Mom the boys want to come back to the Bowl for a 1st round game???????

Ummmm......Thanks but no thanks.

We will play yall in Big Spring though!!;)

RMAC
10-16-2005, 10:49 PM

No fatty, read where I said: "Snyder, just because I want to see another 3-way tie." I know Wylie will win, but I think it'd just be fun for the whole family if there was another 3-way tie for the crown.

Ranger Rebel
10-16-2005, 11:01 PM
No fatty, read where I said: "Snyder, just because I want to see another 3-way tie." I know Wylie will win, but I think it'd just be fun for the whole family if there was another 3-way tie for the crown.

Did you just quote yourself and call yourself "fatty"?:confused:

LH Panther Mom
10-17-2005, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Rebel
Did you just quote yourself and call yourself "fatty"?:confused:

Sure did :D :clap:

Adidas410s
10-17-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Sure did :D :clap:

Yeah he realizes what he is...poor Dumbo...just can't get anything right. And fatness, how is it fun for the "whole family" when Wylie is the only team of the three that you have ties to? Graham is in another district...dumb midget!

vet93
10-17-2005, 10:54 AM
Wylie wins easily unless they pull another Graham. Waiting for Wylie/Gainesville....now that could be a barn burner.

Johnny Moxen
10-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Wylie will beat Snyder this year by at least 14. Our memory is long and we owe Snyder something special from last year.

By the way, you heard it here first, Wylie will win the Div I State Championship this year.

sweetwater07
10-17-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Johnny Moxen
Wylie will beat Snyder this year by at least 14. Our memory is long and we owe Snyder something special from last year.

By the way, you heard it here first, Wylie will win the Div I State Championship this year.

don't jinx yourself killer....as much as i would love to see 2 4-3A teams win state.....i wouldn't call it before it happends unless you see the road ahead and it looks good for you.......but yes hopefully yall do and hopefully we do.....i just hope cuero won't go D2 that wouldn't be good for us!!!
good luck wylie and go win state for the second year!!..........by the way props to wylie for harboring some of the finest chicks i might have ever seen in high school.........!!!!

sweetwater07
10-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by vet93
Wylie wins easily unless they pull another Graham. Waiting for Wylie/Gainesville....now that could be a barn burner.

i hope this game will be played......i know both teams are good but after a schooling by wylie i would say wylie would take it........plus i just love 4-3A...so i would be a little biased!!!

WTF-82
10-18-2005, 09:20 AM
Wylie will beat Snydr big 20 points or more 35-21 or something.
I have said this before Snyder is good but they are no Wylie
or Sweetwater.

injuredinmelee
10-18-2005, 10:02 AM
bubba joe had the potential first round play off pairings. Where woudl Wylie and Seminole play? Mustang Bowl?

Bubba-Joe
10-18-2005, 10:14 AM
naw
maybe but figure that one to be in Midland Grande
or maybe Angelo

Seminole could call for Odessa
and Wylie claim Shotwell

or as I struggle to contain the laughter

maybe Big Spring:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

that would be too weird

Whsdogs
10-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by ***-82
Wylie will beat Snydr big 20 points or more 35-21 or something.
I have said this before Snyder is good but they are no Wylie
or Sweetwater.

how is that score by 20 or more :confused:

i take wylie huge in this one..snyder just isnt strong enough and not near enough depth.

football chix
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
I definately take Snyder on this one....It will be a good game.

injuredinmelee
10-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by football chix
I definately take Snyder on this one....It will be a good game.
how many names does tiger mom have?

Ranger05
10-20-2005, 10:46 AM
wylie takes this one by 2 TD's

sww-bull52
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Having seen both teams play, I say
Wylie 28
Snyder 6

Steer Fever
10-20-2005, 10:59 AM
wylie 42
snyder 12

sweetwater07
10-20-2005, 12:17 PM
lets just say that i feel bad for snyder........it would be interesting if they won though and make it like last year!!!!

WitchyWoman
10-20-2005, 12:29 PM
LOL yes it would be interesting hmmmm. I like the way u think.
We Tigers will just have to keep practicing b/c as everyon knows
we really never deserved anything that we've achieved... It's all been a fluke, luck, etc....

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

sweetwater07
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
we really never deserved anything that we've achieved... It's all been a fluke, luck, etc....

hope yall can beat merkel in merkel this week.....hahaha

WitchyWoman
10-20-2005, 12:56 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh me toooooo.... My gosh I mean with our !!! ONE !!! loss we should just stay home. What are we thinking to suppose that we could hang with all the big "BOYS" like Swater, and Wylie:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I'll just tell the TIGERS to......................
:clap: :clap: GO!FIGHT!WIN!
AGAIN........................... :devil:

SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS!

zeus63
10-20-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm a Snyder boy, but, unfortunately, I have to go with the Bulldogs on this one. I just don't think that Snyder has what it takes up front to handle those big boys from Wylie. (Sorry Snyder fans.) Wylie 28, Snyder 8

WitchyWoman
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
That's ok Zeus we know your not from this world.

Where are Jubba-Boe and Black Magic? I'm borrrreeeddd to tears.

Ok guess it's up to me to get some _ _ _t started...

Snyder 17 Wylie 06

COME AND GIT IT !!!!!!!! :kiss: :p :D :clap:

injuredinmelee
10-20-2005, 05:16 PM

What have you accomplished besides a semi final appearance int he last ten years???

WylieFootball81
10-20-2005, 09:29 PM
This ones gonna be close but im saying wylie 21 to 7 in the end
our bye week has been nothing but preperation for snyder and i think well be more than ready for em

Bulldawgs100
10-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Im not sure what he's talking about, actually this week of practice was focused on OUR team as a whole, and preparation for Snyder will start next week.

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 08:01 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh me toooooo.... My gosh I mean with our !!! ONE !!! loss we should just stay home. What are we thinking to suppose that we could hang with all the big "BOYS" like Swater, and Wylie:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Well I'll just tell the TIGERS to......................
:clap: :clap: GO!FIGHT!WIN!
AGAIN........................... :devil:

SEE YA IN THE PLAYOFFS!

yall had better focus on first round against monahans!!! if things go like i think they will yall wont make it past first round!!!

sirhc11
10-21-2005, 08:23 AM
I think this one will be closer than most think simply because the Tigers will feel they have something to prove; however, I don't think Sandifer lets the 3 way tie occur this year.
Wylie-24
Snyder- 14

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
What have you accomplished besides a semi final appearance int he last ten years???

You know all your post just crack me up. My original reply was just to stir the pot, but since you asked...

I really would not care if our boys had made it to the Semi's in the last 50 years. The point is they did and we are proud of them.
Second reason is they are now 7-1, get it ONE loss and I'm proud of that too. Soooooooo don't worry about the Tigers we will be ready...

Oh by the way since u are bringing up the past. What did ya'll do last year????????? lol

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 08:50 AM
You know all your post just crack me up. My original reply was just to stir the pot, but since you asked...

I really would not care if our boys had made it to the Semi's in the last 50 years. The point is they did and we are proud of them.
Second reason is they are now 7-1, get it ONE loss and I'm proud of that too. Soooooooo don't worry about the Tigers we will be ready...

Oh by the way since u are bringing up the past. What did ya'll do last year????????? lol

a State Championship

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 09:09 AM
a State Championship

OH YEAH, and who defeated you last year???????? lol

By the way we did cheer you on during your State Playoff, lot's of support for the Dawgs from Tiger land. Too bad we didn't get the same from our own District, with our 1 Semi "appearance" in the last 10 years, as you put it.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOO TTTTTTIIIIIIIGGGGGEEEEEERRRRRRSSSS!!!

keeping the faith.

Black_Magic
10-21-2005, 09:27 AM
What have you accomplished besides a semi final appearance int he last ten years??? Well last year we were tri district champs. and defeated Wylie last year ( who went on to be DI champs ) Last time we played Wylie we won. What more do you want?

Black_Magic
10-21-2005, 09:29 AM
yall had better focus on first round against monahans!!! if things go like i think they will yall wont make it past first round!!! well given your Proven lack of wisdom I believe you really dont have a clue but its ok. Remember.. Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open the mouth and prove people right.:D

PS. Actualy Merkel is first THEN wylie THEN playoffs...:rolleyes: not Monahans....:D

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:34 AM

pretty sure they won state.....lol get your facts right witchy!!!!!
isn't that right injuredmelee???

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
well given your Proven lack of wisdom I believe you really dont have a clue but its ok. Remember.. Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open the mouth and prove people right.:D

PS. Actualy Merkel is first THEN wylie THEN playoffs...:rolleyes: not Monahans....:D

like i said first round of the playoffs........yall will draw monahans because monahans will beat greenwood.........so unless osme fluk loss by wylie to yall or clyde or something similar with either of our teams it will go down like that.....but thats not going to happen......so like i said have fun with monahans!!!

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:39 AM

By the way we did cheer you on during your State Playoff, lot's of support for the Dawgs from Tiger land. Too bad we didn't get the same from our own District, with our 1 Semi "appearance" in the last 10 years, as you put it.

keeping the faith.

wsn't just you ....everyone from west texas was cheering them on so don't make it sound like yall were the only ppl doing it.........

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 09:42 AM
wsn't just you ....everyone from west texas was cheering them on so don't make it sound like yall were the only ppl doing it.........

I'm sorry? :rolleyes: In what part of my post did u read the
Snyder Tigers were the only ones in West Texas cheering on the Dawgs ?????????????????????

Me thinks you have a problem processing the script....

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:47 AM
Snyder Tigers were the only ones in West Texas cheering on the Dawgs ?????????????????????

sure you don't have the problem........i SAID it sounds like thats what your saying......either way...do yall play merkel in or in snyder????

mustang04
10-21-2005, 09:50 AM

I read ur post and i think i interpreted it pretty well. Ya'll cheered for Wylie, but yet you think nobody else from 4-3A was cheering for you..... ??:thinking: That 'nobody wants to see snyder succeed in the playoffs, so let's have a pity party', NOT TRUE! i happened to be in snyder on the friday night yall played gilmer and i was listening to the game on the radio and cheering for yall, and im pretty sure im not the only person from sweetwater that was wanting yall to beat them and represent 4-3A.....but don't think you're alone in the playoffs, cuz you'll get my sympathy, but lose my respect

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by mustang04
I read ur post and i think i interpreted it pretty well. Ya'll cheered for Wylie, but yet you think nobody else from 4-3A was cheering for you..... ??:thinking: That 'nobody wants to see snyder succeed in the playoffs, so let's have a pity party', NOT TRUE! i happened to be in snyder on the friday night yall played gilmer and i was listening to the game on the radio and cheering for yall, and im pretty sure im not the only person from sweetwater that was wanting yall to beat them and represent 4-3A.....but don't think you're alone in the playoffs, cuz you'll get my sympathy, but lose my respect

true true true.........i would love to see a 4-3A team win state...even if it is snyder....

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 09:52 AM
sure you don't have the problem........i SAID it sounds like thats what your saying......either way...do yall play merkel in or in snyder????

We play @ Merkel.........

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

Well I stand corrected. But last years Down low did not reflect your attitude when we were on our way to Texas Stadium... None the less we do appreciate the support. ;) It's nice to hear.
Oh by the way I need no mans pity lol................

Snyder_TigerFan
10-21-2005, 10:07 AM
Well I stand corrected. But last years Down low did not reflect your attitude when we were on our way to Texas Stadium... None the less we do appreciate the support. ;) It's nice to hear.
Oh by the way I need no mans pity lol................

With all due respect WitchyWoman, I do remember some Sweetwater posters supporting us on the board when we were going to play Gilmer.

WitchyWoman
10-21-2005, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
With all due respect WitchyWoman, I do remember some Sweetwater posters supporting us on the board when we were going to play Gilmer.

Read prior post STF..... Duly noted and appreciated

SnyderMom
10-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Man I've been offline for three days, and what did I miss, a Witchy duel vs. the rest of 3A football!! lol ehehehe love ya witchy!

PS. SnyderMom only has one log on...for all of you that are thinking otherwise.:hand:

I loved it when Wylie won state, I thought that was awesome!! I would be evenly proud if S'water went further than Snyder and won state as well, but I would be more enthusiastic with a Snyder state victory. :inlove: :cool:

HOwever, as I've said previously, this Friday is first...Merkel is going down, so we can start thinking about Wylie.

GO TIGGGGGGERS!! (as ya'll put it)

"We're bouncy, pouncy, bouncy, pouncy, FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN, the wonderful thing about Tiggers is that we're the only ones, yes we're the only ONES!!" :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Black_Magic
10-21-2005, 10:38 AM
like i said first round of the playoffs........yall will draw monahans because monahans will beat greenwood.........so unless osme fluk loss by wylie to yall or clyde or something similar with either of our teams it will go down like that.....but thats not going to happen......so like i said have fun with monahans!!! Sounds Like your Scared of Monahans.... what do the rest of you think. you better concentrate on Clyde or you will get your butts beat. You dont need to worry about Snyder at this point . You better take care of you own buisness.

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 10:47 AM

keeping the faith.

I did cheer Snyder on during the playoffs. It looked good for the whle district. And yes you did beat us last year. And how many times now have you beaten Wylie? Hoiw many times when you were 4A? You won that week and ended up having a pretty good run in the playoffs. But other than that where is the consistency year in and year out like Wylie has?

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:47 AM
Sounds Like your Scared of Monahans.... what do the rest of you think. you better concentrate on Clyde or you will get your butts beat. You dont need to worry about Snyder at this point . You better take care of you own buisness.

monahans is beasty team....i think we could beat them because they haven't played anybody worthy of recognition.....so their scores reflect that.......it would not be low out though...but a good game!!

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:49 AM
I did cheer Snyder on during the playoffs. It looked good for the whle district. And yes you did beat us last year. And how many times now have you beaten Wylie? Hoiw many times when you were 4A? You won that week and ended up having a pretty good run in the playoffs. But other than that where is the consistency year in and year out like Wylie has?

wylie is beasty in every sport.........and also my second fav. 3A team....plus i know some very fine chicks there.....................props to you and the rest of that school!!!!!!...............think yall with go 4A when yall redistrict next year.??? everyone from s'water thinks yall will but i would like a wylie students opinion?????

injuredinmelee
10-21-2005, 10:55 AM
Not a student but i think it is a possibility. It depends on what the UIL does witht he top number in 3A. There are so many inner city school that are losing kids, so that drop and the fact that their were 20 new schools that opened this year could drastically change the bottom 4A number. I think what might happen is that they raise the bottom 4A number and Brownwood and Stephenville both end up 3A.

sweetwater07
10-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Not a student but i think it is a possibility. It depends on what the UIL does witht he top number in 3A. There are so many inner city school that are losing kids, so that drop and the fact that their were 20 new schools that opened this year could drastically change the bottom 4A number. I think what might happen is that they raise the bottom 4A number and Brownwood and Stephenville both end up 3A.

wow what a diff. that would make in 3A...idk about brownwood...but stephenville are some hosses!!!!! they are in 6-4A with cleburne (where i'm from) and they school everyone in that district...plus ranked in top ten 4A state.............hopefully yall just go 4A that would make it easier!!!!!

Mustangpride09
10-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Sounds Like your Scared of Monahans.... what do the rest of you think. you better concentrate on Clyde or you will get your butts beat. You dont need to worry about Snyder at this point . You better take care of you own buisness.

what i think? i think monahans would put snyder's heads on the ground with their feet in the air. thats what i think.

Mustangpride09
10-21-2005, 05:09 PM

not as long as cuero and WOS is in div. 1

Mustangpride09
10-21-2005, 05:12 PM

nice to see SOMEONE admit it

BTW wylie 26,095 snyder -42

RMAC
10-22-2005, 08:22 AM
I used to go there and I would be a Sr. had I now moved and I HIGHLY, HIGHLY doubt Wylie will move up in classification.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Ole Bubba-Joe gonna jump out here early on this one

give ya''ll a big ole chunk to chaw on fer a couple of weeks

snyder will beat the merkel badgers but not by much

and then them ole nasty bulldogs from Abilene gonna come over to that oil patch trash heap they call a field with them weak lookin black flags of various sizes, that be all faded and such, but back to the point

them junk yard dawgs gonna feel right at home in that rusty ole rickity stadium
Ole coach SANDY-FER gonna reach down and unhook the collar off them boys
OHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEE aint gonna be purty fer the tiggers

the Division I 3A State Champions gonna take them tiggers by the tail and start to skin'in around 7:30 and aint gonna stop till them boys hollar calf rope

Abilene Wylie 53
snyder tiggers 3 opps maybe not snyder anit got much of a kickin game - maybe 6 fer the tiggers

after that the tiggers get hold of the Green Lobos from MON i Hands
and take another whoppen
then it be off to the gym for the kitty cats

get the basketball's out tiggers the gym is a safer place for you boys

Figure ole Chucky Idaho or Montana will finally shut up about the snyder tiggers and thier date with Mrs. Lady Destiny - Maybe the lady tiggers volleyball team has a date with Ms. Destiny

OH that wasn't purty this past weekend neither was it
1-2-3 Get back onthe bus and head to the western town in Scurry County
Lady's in RED - done gone and Spread some of the RED
Congrats to them Bump SET and Spikers from Sweet H20

Crow anyone (joe)?

stangpride
10-29-2005, 02:42 AM

Well since our slogan this year is W.I.N ( Whats important now) What did we do this year. not to put you down congrats on the big win. as bad as i hate to say that.

Adidas410s
10-29-2005, 08:23 AM
wow what a diff. that would make in 3A...idk about brownwood...but stephenville are some hosses!!!!! they are in 6-4A with cleburne (where i'm from) and they school everyone in that district...plus ranked in top ten 4A state.............hopefully yall just go 4A that would make it easier!!!!!

I doubt the Ville would drop down. I know Brownwood is hovering around 1000 but Stephenville is almost to 1100 and is a growing community. The number would have to go REALLY high for them to drop down...

I Bleed Red08
10-29-2005, 06:36 PM

wow....overconfidence is a killer