PDA

View Full Version : Bh vs Huffman Updates

shellman54
10-14-2005, 07:38 PM
I wasn't able to make the game, but I have connections at the game who will keep me updated, and I will in turn put those updates on here.

shellman54
10-14-2005, 07:49 PM
3-0 Huffman in the first. 2 fumbles by BH already

shellman54
10-14-2005, 07:52 PM
End of first quarter, still 3-0 Huffman

Old Cardinal
10-14-2005, 08:03 PM
We appreciate this info and will be following your joint postings tonight.

shellman54
10-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Huffman 10-7 at the half. Bh has 5 turnovers, 3 fumbles, two ints.

shellman54
10-14-2005, 09:17 PM
BH 17 Huffman 10 in the third quarter. Yeah!!!

shellman54
10-14-2005, 10:04 PM
BH 31 Huffman 17

Seem to have picked it up after a slow first half

shellman54
10-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Final score Bh 31 Huffman 17

Heard that Huffman's announcer was a bit biased...........

shellman54
10-14-2005, 11:16 PM
ttt

RBARKER
10-14-2005, 11:49 PM
Just got back from the game and after the Eagles started out horrible fumbling the ball 5 times and throwing two Ints they woke up and took it to Huffman. Huffman has an Idiot for an announcer every time some one would make a good play on Huffmans side the announcer would say YOU DA MAN #14. Also alot of bad sportsman ship in this game. I'm glad its over and the Eagles came out on top. Splendora is next. they lost 14-7 tonight to Liberty. GOOOOOOOO EAGLES

Rainman
10-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Also alot of bad sportsman ship in this game.

I would expect nothing less. Congrats to BH on a fine defensive and 2nd half performance. Good luck to both teams as District continues. Where ever Huffman got these officials they will be permenately black list for both schools. And thank the Lord I don't have to listen to another one of the announcers comments.

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2005, 05:11 AM
Yo you Da Man.

There should be a law against having an announcer that bad.

Some one should get arrested or fired over hiring an announcer like that.

I heard he is a Preacher.

Maybe he should stick to his day job.

He was freaking ridiculous.

Can you say goooober!!

In the second half he should have learned how to say.

That's another Eagle first down!

That's another Eagle Sack!

That's another Eagle touchdown!

How about Barbers Hill Yall Da Man!

I'm just glad the Hill Boys shut him up for the most part in the second half and pulled out a "W".

Please no one ever post again before a game "If we hold on to the ball".

Were we jinxed or what!

Even the players who are normally sure handed were droping passes and fumbling.

As for the sportsman ship I agree who would expect anything less from Huffman after all just listen to their announcer.

Big C
10-15-2005, 09:20 AM
DEFENSE y'all the man! Great job EAGLES. Just read two newspapers and again only a one line sentence about the defense. AMAZING. Not sure where these papers get their info because they sure aren't telling the whole story of the games. That's ok though, defense doesn't have to get their names published to make big plays, keep it up boys.

chaingang
10-15-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh boo hoo, always something. :D

etbu
10-15-2005, 09:47 AM
Hey Guys: Up in the big country with my guys Etbu as we attempt to take out HSU. I am on a laptop and trying to wing it. Great win for Bh last night and congrads to your team. You'all have a fine ballclub and demonstrated that last night. Hope you'all the best and good luck as you advance toward the playoff's.

PS Shellman and R-Barker I will see you guys soon. Have a great weekend.

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2005, 10:44 AM
:clap: Hey Chaingang congrats on your WOS Phillies beating the crap out of the Anawhoac Kittens! :clap:

It must have been a rough loss for them after that big win over Alvin's JV. :D

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Ok now its the day after and i'm over the anouncer. here was my thoughts on the game. In the first half BH fumbled the ball 4 or 5 times, but alot of those was because of the Huffman D putting that helment in the ball. The Huffman D played well all night and took the deep ball away from BH. The second half the coaching staff made some great adjustments and got the Eagles back on track. One thing please coaches stop running that delay had off up the middle. Huffman was waiting on that play every time. With the speed BH has I don't know why we don't run sweeps with the Pattons and put a lead blocker out there. Anyway great game Eagles I thought I was going to see a replay from last year and with out "little Price" I think we would have. Hufffman will have some compettion left in Cleveland and Liberty. Hufman should win both games if they can break their mental block against Liberty. Goodluck Huffman the rest of the way.

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Oh boo hoo, always something. :D

Chaingang go play in your own thread.

BC will be your district champ!!!!!

Old Cardinal
10-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Congrats to BH on the win! A question to RBARKER or any others. How will it play out in postseason? Will BC and BH meet or what are the other combinations possible?

wos fan1
10-15-2005, 12:06 PM
Looks to be just like last year. WOS-Huffman BC-BH...If it pans out like it should.

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2005, 12:32 PM
:cheerl: And hopefully history will repeat it self. :cheerl:

footsball
10-15-2005, 01:03 PM
bh more than likely will not meet bc until late in the playoffs. last year bc was 1st in district 24 and bh was 2ndin div 23. they will both be 1st place this year. we should meet district 24 3rd place while bc will meet dist. 23 3rd place.

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Congrats to BH on the win! A question to RBARKER or any others. How will it play out in postseason? Will BC and BH meet or what are the other combinations possible?

Old Card if everything goes as planned here is the first round match ups.

Huffman Vs' WOS

BH vs. HJ, HF, Anahuac or whoever gets the 3rd spot

Liberty or Cleveland Vs. BC

The only way I could see a BH/BC matchup again in round 1 is if Liberty goes undefeated in district. If liberty loses to Huffman but beats BH then that could line us up with BC also. We should know more in a couple of weeks how everything is going to lay out. Good Win by BC I exspected yall to win but score 50 WOW!!

Old Cardinal
10-15-2005, 08:58 PM
Thinks for the projections. I wonder(seeing that each of us might play a 3rd playoff team): which one of us, if victorious in bi-district would go up what bracket?

It would be great for our two teams to somehow meet for the Regional Championship!(I can dream can't I?).

RBARKER
10-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
Thinks for the projections. I wonder(seeing that each of us might play a 3rd playoff team): which one of us, if victorious in bi-district would go up what bracket?

It would be great for our two teams to somehow meet for the Regional Championship!(I can dream can't I?).

If your going to dream lets meet at State!!!!:D

Old Cardinal
10-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Boy I wish that were possible--but only one of us can represent Region III against the other Regions..LOL