PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Fans

Papa Mustang
10-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Just a little point of inerest since SnyderMom seems to be so aggressive. As most of you know, Snyder sold out of all their tickets earlier in the week. By UIL rule the visiting team gets one half the seats. Snyder sent us 1000 tickets originally and another 1000 after we ask for them. Their stadium holds about 5300. Wednesday morning when our administration put our tickets on sale the line was full of Snyder people trying to buy our tickets. They were sent away without tickets (mad and talking loud) by our Superintendent. Also, we saw a t-shirt in Snyder that had a picture on the front of a football hitting the goalpost and on the back it said "Parker you need to keep practicing". All this shows a lot of class does'nt it? These are kids for goodness sake. I'm sure glad all of the Snyder fans are not like these few. Good luck to both teams and here's hopping that it is a clean game and that not one player from either team is injured.

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Papa Mustang
Also, we saw a t-shirt in Snyder that had a picture on the front of a football hitting the goalpost and on the back it said "Parker you need to keep practicing".

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Please tell me you're kidding!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Bullaholic
10-14-2005, 03:08 PM
The "smoke" should begin to settle in about 7.5 hours or so, PapaMustang.....Best of Luck.

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Just a little point of inerest since SnyderMom seems to be so aggressive. As most of you know, Snyder sold out of all their tickets earlier in the week. By UIL rule the visiting team gets one half the seats. Snyder sent us 1000 tickets originally and another 1000 after we ask for them. Their stadium holds about 5300. Wednesday morning when our administration put our tickets on sale the line was full of Snyder people trying to buy our tickets. They were sent away without tickets (mad and talking loud) by our Superintendent. Also, we saw a t-shirt in Snyder that had a picture on the front of a football hitting the goalpost and on the back it said "Parker you need to keep practicing". All this shows a lot of class does'nt it? These are kids for goodness sake. I'm sure glad all of the Snyder fans are not like these few. Good luck to both teams and here's hopping that it is a clean game and that not one player from either team is injured.

I positively being aggresive, I haven't been ugly, so don't compare me to that!! that's horrible, and no I don't commend that. I resent you for comparing me to that filth. Thank you.

Papa Mustang
10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Sorry if I affended you but this is aggressive and tacky....."No, they save their dancing shoes for their pretty precious turf. They'll be tip-toeing through our junkyard, they don't want to get hurt....can't afford to get cut cause they don't want to have to get a tetnus shot". Remember, you are talking about kids still in school. Let's just let the kids have fun........OK?

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry if I affended you but this is aggressive and tacky....."No, they save their dancing shoes for their pretty precious turf. They'll be tip-toeing through our junkyard, they don't want to get hurt....can't afford to get cut cause they don't want to have to get a tetnus shot". Remember, you are talking about kids still in school. Let's just let the kids have fun........OK?

Well said! :clap: :clap:

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 05:29 PM

Well if that is tacky you need to talk to your own 'Stang fans, they were the ones that started the whole 'junkyard' things. Just because we can't afford a new stadium in our district, because we rather build a new elementary school, doesn't make ya'll any better than us. But, I'm with ya...we are talking about kids in school, and they need to act like it.

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
But, I'm with ya...we are talking about kids in school, and they need to act like it.

We expect the kids to act like kids.

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We expect the kids to act like kids.

I agree, and that is my point...

Let's face it, both sides have been tacky...however, I didn't intend to sound that way.

It's a rivalry, and no part of that is ever going to change.

'Nough said.

GreenMonster
10-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
I agree, and that is my point...

Let's face it, both sides have been tacky...however, I didn't intend to sound that way.

It's a rivalry, and no part of that is ever going to change.

'Nough said.

Not enough. I want to hear more! :D This is better than rasslin'!

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Not enough. I want to hear more! :D This is better than rasslin'!

Geez..that's is not an accurate comparison! Watching golf is almost (but not quite) better than "rasslin"!:D

Oh yeah....only 303 to go GM!!:clap: :clap:

GreenMonster
10-14-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Geez..that's is not an accurate comparison! Watching golf is almost (but not quite) better than "rasslin"!:D

Oh yeah....only 303 to go GM!!:clap: :clap:

I'm workin on it.