PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of flags.....

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
Wasn't that flag that was made by the Snyder poster supposed to make an appearance to the Sweetwater/Snyder game?

I haven't heard or seen anything about that!

Kinda late in the day to organize a meet and greet, I guess!!

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 03:01 PM
No kidding, I wanna sign the flag:

"SnyderMom, bearer of the 2005 bragging rights!!"

tee hee hee

Bandera YaYa
10-14-2005, 04:33 PM
I think this flag stuff was just too much for some people this year......... :p

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I think this flag stuff was just too much for some people this year......... :p

I have to agree!!

I think if anyone attempts to do this next year (and it won't be me) I suggest we go back to Jason's original idea of the T-Shirt! Except for one little "snafu"...it sure did seem to go smoother!

Darn that Rita anyway!:foul:

HornetMom
10-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Personally, I like the flag. At least for the signing. The thicker material was much easier to sign on. I am not sure that the shirt would have traveled any smoother this year than the flag. :eek:

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Personally, I like the flag. At least for the signing. The thicker material was much easier to sign on. I am not sure that the shirt would have traveled any smoother this year than the flag. :eek:

Well darn....I have to agree with that too!! The flag may not travel as many miles as the T-Shirt did last year.....but it has had to endure way more adversity.

From being held hostage in Jasper to having to put up with the "abuse" by Jason and Holmes_Fans to having to wait to be delivered to a town with no electricity!!:D

lepfan
10-14-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wasn't that flag that was made by the Snyder poster supposed to make an appearance to the Sweetwater/Snyder game?

I haven't heard or seen anything about that!

Kinda late in the day to organize a meet and greet, I guess!!

Why don't all the posters make a "flag square" take to a game of choice...get it signed by many...at the end of the season send them all to Ranger Mom and she can quilt a 3A DL "flag". :) (don't you like how I volunteered you for that job ;) )

SintonFan
10-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Why don't all the posters make a "flag square" take to a game of choice...get it signed by many...at the end of the season send them all to Ranger Mom and she can quilt a 3A DL "flag". :) (don't you like how I volunteered you for that job ;) )
lol I think that is a winning idea. It's solves the traveling problem and would be fun to see what everyone to come with. :clap: :clap: :clap:

shellman54
10-14-2005, 09:43 PM
sounds good!!!

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by lepfan

:foul: :foul: :foul:

BrahmaDAD70
10-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Im sure as long as there was some dead presidents on the back
of them squares she would not mind.

:thinking: