PDA

View Full Version : Marlin vs. Bellville

PigSkinPicker
11-30-2002, 12:32 AM
Congrads to Bellville for their win over Fairfield. Now its time to look into next week. Marlin looks like a favorite tomorow night in Bryan, so with their win, how does Bellville match up? Can they stop Marlin's explosive offense, and stiff defense?

MARLINFAN
11-30-2002, 10:52 AM
NOPE AFTER TONIGHTS GAME I DONT THINK THE OFFENSE CAN BE STOPPED

Bongo
11-30-2002, 10:59 AM
Sounds like you're already giving the win to Marlin. I think LaGrange could have something to say about that. Good luck to both Marlin and LaGrange in an injury-free contest.

Pudlugger
11-30-2002, 11:24 AM
Bongo:
Sounds like you're already giving the win to Marlin. I think LaGrange could have something to say about that. Good luck to both Marlin and LaGrange in an injury-free contest.Thanks Bongo for stickinin up for us. The privilage of playing Bellville will have to be earned tonight. Go Leps, win state!!! :cool:

PigSkinPicker
12-01-2002, 01:21 AM
Congrads to the Bulldogs,
You showed everyone that ya'll deserve some respect. Nobody gives you credit. That was a big step and you have almost made it. The only way you can get beat is if you beat yourself. Hang in there and I am rooting for u. GO DOGS

PigSkinPicker
12-01-2002, 01:24 AM
Congrads to the Bulldogs,
You showed everyone that ya'll deserve some respect. Nobody gives you credit. That was a big step and you have almost made it. The only way you can get beat is if you beat yourself. Hang in there and I am rooting for u. GO DOGS

M Bulldog Fan
12-01-2002, 01:36 AM
not to be conceded or anything ... but marlin is gonna be tough to stop... we have too much talent... marlin deserves some credit... and for all the people who picked lagrange over marlin... how do yall like us now! sorry bellville but i gotta go with marlin in this one by at least 3 touchdowns

Marlin 28
Bellville 7

theyoefnshow
12-01-2002, 02:04 AM
Should be interesting. Cameron played Bellville in week 2 and shut them down the 2nd half. I see no reason why Marlin can't do the same now. Really going to be a speed (marlin) vs. size (bellville) game. Not saying that marlin is small, or bellville slow, I just thing those are the attributes that stick out. Anyway......should be a great one but I gotta go with our district brothers Marlin in a 24-17 win. Good luck Dogs!! Any word on the location?

bd62
12-01-2002, 02:08 AM
i saw the game tonite and you guys are outstanding. i dont think people are saying that marlin is not a good team. they are showing support for there team like you are yours. i talked to a former coach at marlin during the game and he was a big supporter of marlin and a very classy guy who showed lots of respect for other teams. it is ok to support your team and show class and respect for the other team like this marlin supporter did. these are high school kids that are the best of the best.what they learn from there football experiences will be with them for life. its tough out there and they will be better for the football experience. it is not about being enemies.

BBULL20
12-01-2002, 10:22 AM
Excuse me?
Cameron shut Bellville down? Our second string played the whole second half. This is going to be a great game by two great football teams. BUT Please and I mean please let's post clean, respectful and the TRUTH!!!!

Good Luck to All! wink :D :cool:

sinton66
12-01-2002, 11:10 AM
I have not seen Marlin play, but you have earned my respect by your victories over Ennis and La Grange, always a true competitor in 3A football. That said, DO NOT take Bellville lightly. I have seen them play twice this year, and if this game is close enough to me, and scheduling allows, I may come to this one too. Bellville is a very salty team.

theyoefnshow
12-01-2002, 12:02 PM
2nd string? OK, so when Cameron was about to tie the game and go into OT with you, the 2nd string was in? Wow, that's one hell of a 2nd team you got there. If 1st string would have been in, u may have held us to 6 points. Whatever dude.

mwynn05
12-01-2002, 01:22 PM
well in my opinion Fairfield shut down bellville

Bulldog_fan_9
12-01-2002, 01:57 PM
Marlin is gonna take this game and every other game after it. Marlin is by far the best team in Div 2. We're cheerin for ya'll here in Burnet.

Goat70
12-01-2002, 02:46 PM
Once agian I think Marlin will roll over another opponent. They are just too fats for any team to compete with. Marlin by 21

Goat70
12-01-2002, 02:48 PM
Excuse me I can't type today. I meant to say Marlin is too fast for any team to compete with.

PigSkinPicker
12-01-2002, 09:55 PM
I was just wondering if there is a PLace, Time, and Date set yet?

BVarsity03
12-01-2002, 11:00 PM
I heard it is Saturday at 7:00 at Bryan High School. Im not sure though

spaniard
12-01-2002, 11:16 PM
BVarsity03:
I heard it is Saturday at 7:00 at Bryan High School. Im not sure thoughi think thats right, i know its at bryan high school. if the time is right, i may go and try and see this game. good luck to marlin

M Bulldog Fan
12-02-2002, 12:52 AM
thanks bulldog fan 9 from burnet we really appreciate all of your support on our state run.... thanks for supporting us... you have my support and marlin support too... good luck against jasper....

thanks

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-02-2002, 02:53 AM
hey what wuz the score between LaGrange and Marlin? just wondering.

Brahmas20bro
12-02-2002, 11:05 AM
I saw Marlin play on Sat, Great team. I saw Bellville play Friday great team also. With that said, this is going to be a really Dawg fight. No teams is better than the other until the whistle is blown at the end of the 4th quarter. So good luck to both teams. :)

P.S. I have seen what happen when you corner a dog, it comes out fighting, but have seen what happens when you corner a Brahmas???? (You get Tramped....remember that wink ). :mad: :mad:

HotDawg89
12-02-2002, 11:34 AM
All I can say is round 'em up dogs! I have seen Marlin play- that is one pumped up team! We've also been on the losing end of a Bellville/Burnet 2001 play-off match-up. I just hope, for Marlin's sake, that the refs are better at this match up then they were at ours last year.

Go Bulldogs!

PigSkinPicker
12-02-2002, 11:16 PM
Thanks HotDawg. Glad to see a Marlin supporter. Good luck to Burnett also. I know the game between Marlin and Burnett was won by Burnett, I still look at Marlin and Burnett as being very good teams with lots in common. Go DAWGS

eagles_11
12-02-2002, 11:25 PM
bellville is a very good team i saw them last week even though in my estimation us in fairfield should have won that game i take nothing away from them but u cant go against this marlin team there to loaded on both sides of the ball

3ahunter2k4
12-01-2003, 05:41 PM
i love rematches

shooootno15
12-01-2003, 06:00 PM
is this a post from last year?? cuz we killed cameron and havent played fairfield

marlin fan
12-01-2003, 06:03 PM
shooootno15:
is this a post from last year?? cuz we killed cameron and havent played fairfieldyeah this was stated last year the fist posts i dated back to 2002