PDA

View Full Version : Just a suggestion...

pirate4state
09-29-2005, 02:26 PM
if you need gas then go fill up TODAY! I've heard, from a reliable source, that gas prices will go WAY UP tomorrow. Like, "***" way up!!! Just passing on info...if you don't want to believe me then don't! And if the prices don't go up then count your blessings and fill up while the price is still cheap and then watch while the prices soar. :( :mad:

PhiI C
09-29-2005, 03:08 PM
Pirate say it isn't so!

ap panther fan
09-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Filled up last night....unfortunately, the gas in my car seems to go fast!:mad:

pirate4state
09-29-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by ap panther fan
Filled up last night....unfortunately, the gas in my car seems to go fast!:mad: I know what you mean, that trip into Corpus last night really sucked up the gas. :(

CHS_Grad '85
09-29-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
if you need gas then go fill up TODAY! I've heard, from a reliable source, that gas prices will go WAY UP tomorrow. Like, "***" way up!!! Just passing on info...if you don't want to believe me then don't! And if the prices don't go up then count your blessings and fill up while the price is still cheap and then watch while the prices soar. :( :mad: My dad (who works for Haliburton) called to say the same thing... I don't know why they plan on raising the prices; unless it has something to do with all the friday night football fans on the road... and if that's the case - man, that ::::: - well you get the picture...

marlin Fan
09-29-2005, 04:02 PM
uh ohhhh lol this could prelly put a dent in my already dented up pocket!!!!!