PDA

View Full Version : I wonder why....

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
more of our 3a members aren't taking a "walk on the wild side" and joining us on the 4a site.:confused:

Does it pick up in the evenings?

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by ap panther fan
more of our 3a members aren't taking a "walk on the wild side" and joining us on the 4a site.:confused:

Not a lot!!

I am SO thankful we have a place to congregate and appreciate the 4A board for taking us in.....but darnit, it sure don't feel like home!!:(

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:49 PM
hmmm.....

I am thankful too, just wondering where everyone is. We probably have quite a few still dealing with post-hurricane stuff.

I had to get the 4a site unblocked at work...good thing the tech guys are pretty laid back.:D

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:49 PM
I wonder if Pirate44 knows about this site. I haven't seen him on.

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I wonder if Pirate44 knows about this site. I haven't seen him on.

I talked to him yesterday in the chat...so he has to know!

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I talked to him yesterday in the chat...so he has to know!

Ok RM! Thank you.

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:53 PM
How about 44inarow...has she been around?

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Ok RM! Thank you.

Now saying that....I don't know if he has joined up on the 4A site....but he had to come here to access the chat!

3afan2K3
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
If people have the main board directly bookmarked then they won't see the message about being over here. Most wouldn't think just to type in 3adownlow.com to see if there is a message.

3afan2K3
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
Now saying that....I don't know if he has joined up on the 4A site....but he had to come here to access the chat!
he has

http://www.texaaaasports.com/vb/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=584

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by 3afan2K3
If people have the main board directly bookmarked then they won't see the message about being over here. Most wouldn't think just to type in 3adownlow.com to see if there is a message.

That's true!!

I can't tell you how many people have called/IM'd me to find out what happened to the board.

They have it saved to go straight to the football discussion forum and not the main page.

I wish I would have had the foresight to ask Matt if we could do that on both links.......but, oh well!!

gobbler grad
09-28-2005, 05:16 PM

I am SO thankful we have a place to congregate and appreciate the 4A board for taking us in.....but darnit, it sure don't feel like home!!:( [/B]

that's what i'm talking about...at least we have somewhere to come too...:)

gobbler grad
09-28-2005, 05:17 PM
How about 44inarow...has she been around?

i was wondering that also...:confused:

:cool: :p :cool:

Old Green
09-28-2005, 05:40 PM
How about 44inarow...has she been around? I think I may have sent her the link wrong when she asked for it last week. I sent it to her again a few minutes again.

LH Panther Mom
09-28-2005, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
I think I may have sent her the link wrong when she asked for it last week. I sent it to her again a few minutes again.

I sent it to her the other day. Trust me, she's around. :D

Old Green
09-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I sent it to her the other day. Trust me, she's around. :D Great. I felt bad about it. I wasn't wearing my glasses when I sent it. Everyone knows I"m blind:D

SintonFan
09-28-2005, 08:56 PM

It's these gawd-awful colors. All this red and orange make me jumping and paranoid. I don't know if it's Halloween or X-Mas or some crazy combination of the two(kinda like a Tim Burton film).

Old Green
09-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
It's these gawd-awful colors. All this red and orange make me jumping and paranoid. I don't know if it's Halloween or X-Mas or some crazy combination of the two(kinda like a Tim Burton film). :D

MeanGreenMachine
09-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Great. I felt bad about it. I wasn't wearing my glasses when I sent it. Everyone knows I"m blind:D

I got it Val :) Thanks!!!
Just been busy here, but I do pop in during work from time to time also. :) OH and I have a different name - was just playing around when I signed in and decided to keep this name :)

District303aPastPlayer
09-28-2005, 10:32 PM
i talked to Pirate44 yesterday at HEB... hes around, he reads, but hes not going to post...

Old Green
09-29-2005, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by MeanGreenMachine
Just been busy here, but I do pop in during work from time to time also. :) OH and I have a different name - was just playing around when I signed in and decided to keep this name :) Ok ! Threw me for a loop with the name:D

ap panther fan
09-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by MeanGreenMachine
Just been busy here, but I do pop in during work from time to time also. :) OH and I have a different name - was just playing around when I signed in and decided to keep this name :)

Lol....I thought about doing that, just to see if anyone would recognize my jokes and non-football talk.

Just about the time I learn your new name, the 3a board will be back (hopefully). :D

aggiejohn
09-29-2005, 04:41 PM
hmmm.....

I am thankful too, just wondering where everyone is. We probably have quite a few still dealing with post-hurricane stuff.

I had to get the 4a site unblocked at work...good thing the tech guys are pretty laid back.:D
now that's addiction

aggiejohn
09-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i talked to Pirate44 yesterday at HEB... hes around, he reads, but hes not going to post... i miss fofo, does he have aim