PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sinton66

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 01:26 PM
I am seriously thinking of going to Austin Sunday to the Texas vs Texas A&M women's college soccer game at 1:00 P.M. Do you think you might want to come along? The cost is only $6 per ticket. We would have to leave by 8:30 A.M. to get to the stadium and get good seats and eat. Should be an interesting trip and a chance to see big time college women's soccer.

Bullaholic
09-28-2005, 01:35 PM
Just a suggestion, Phil....You might tell Sinton 66 that you have 2 ringside tickets to the Ladies Mudwrestling Finals instead of soccer---then, you MAY have a shot at him going along with you. ;)

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Just a suggestion, Phil....You might tell Sinton 66 that you have 2 ringside tickets to the Ladies Mudwrestling Finals instead of soccer---then, you MAY have a shot at him going along with you. ;)

Maybe so! Mine to invite and his to "politely" refuse. :)

:D

pirate4state
09-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I am seriously thinking of going to Austin Sunday to the Texas vs Texas A&M women's college soccer game at 1:00 P.M. Do you think you might want to come along? The cost is only $6 per ticket. We would have to leave by 8:30 A.M. to get to the stadium and get good seats and eat. Should be an interesting trip and a chance to see big time college women's soccer. But what about the gas prices, Phil!!! :eek: :D

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
But what about the gas prices, Phil!!! :eek: :D

Shhhhhhh! :(

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I am seriously thinking of going to Austin Sunday to the Texas vs Texas A&M women's college soccer game at 1:00 P.M. Do you think you might want to come along? The cost is only $6 per ticket. We would have to leave by 8:30 A.M. to get to the stadium and get good seats and eat. Should be an interesting trip and a chance to see big time college women's soccer.

LOL....this is better than the "joke of the day"..........

Phil, Phil.....wake up!:D

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
But what about the gas prices, Phil!!! :eek: :D

After them going up 30 cents again this afternoon pirate I am afraid you are right and this trip is cancelled. :(

Bullaholic
09-28-2005, 04:03 PM
Try my suggestion, Phil---Sinton 66 may even take his truck---Of course, you may have to walk home when he finds you out.

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM
Try my suggestion, Phil---Sinton 66 may even take his truck---Of course, you may have to walk home when he finds you out.

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:42 PM
I will have a busy schedule anyway with the football game and volleyball game this Friday and on Saturday watching football on tv. Then next week comes with a busy week.

sinton66
09-28-2005, 07:19 PM

Oh no, I'd be more than happy to "run him home". :D