PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale

Matthew328
09-27-2005, 08:29 PM
where are all the Wildcat fans? would love to hear ya'lls thoughts on the game this week!

Papa Smurf 05
09-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Sorry Matthew, I've been busy with school (freshman classes @ UNT suck) but I'm here now to get my DownLow on :D

I'm not gonna lie -- I am a little worried this year about playing Everman (mind you "worried" does not mean doubtful.) VERY few varsity players have had the chance to actually PLAY Everman (since the game last year was rained out :( ). I belive at first Everman will be a shock. No matter who has won the last two matchups, no on can deny that Everman and and Kennedale are two very good teams.

To be honest, I haven't followed Everman at all this year, but I can't ever remember a time when they weren't an incredible team. I do, however, know what Kennedale has to do to win the game:

1. Kennedale has to air it out a little more than they have the last couple of games. Our receivers have good speed and height, and this will help open up the run when it counts.

2. KENNEDALE'S O LINE HAS TO SHOW UP TO PLAY! They have seemed to be somewhat lackluster this season (granted, they have some BIG shoes to fill ;) .) With only Ian Ward and Randy Mathews the only linemen with size, the guards are gonna have to do what Kennedale' O Line has always done best -- CUT 'EM UP. If Kennedale can keep the huge Everman D Line in check, there's not a doubt in my mind that the tandem of Mickey Norris and Lance Canter will wear out Everman.

Well, that's my first ever pregame analysis. I hope it's reasonable (you have to remember that a year ago I still got to PLAY instead of Discuss lol)

catdad
09-29-2005, 08:24 PM
It should be a good one. Kennedale/Everman is always played like it the super bowl on both sides of the ball.

kaorder1999
09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
everman should win BIG