PDA

View Full Version : Hey Matthew

PPHSfan
01-21-2003, 11:30 PM
I saw over on Texas Hoops, where you and Keith had agreed on something. You were both sure Gainesville was going to show Pilot Point how to play Basketball in 3A tonight.

Do you have any comments? :D

Keith7
01-21-2003, 11:45 PM
i'm not gonna blame this on the refs... but what was the deal with #13 and the mexican ref.. they were hangin all over eachother the whole game

PPHSfan
01-21-2003, 11:52 PM
LOL Keith, You were not even at the game. Do you just post comments based on what your Homeys tell you? :p

Keith7
01-22-2003, 12:02 AM
its spelt Homie, and is that racism???
but how do u know i wasnt at the game? are you stalking me now

PPHSfan
01-22-2003, 12:09 AM
Keith7:
its spelt Homie, and is that racism???
but how do u know i wasnt at the game? are you stalking me now.
Oh good God Keith, racism? Give me a break. And I know you were not at the game because you were asking me for a score forty five minutes ago.

Racism? LOL. You are just mad because a bunch of 5 foot ten inches white boys that can't jump showed your team how to play basketball tonight. There if you are gonna call me a racist I might as well act like one.

Keith7
01-22-2003, 12:13 AM
i'm white too you know.. it doesnt hurt me.. but i vote you get ROMed for your racist comments

PPHSfan
01-22-2003, 12:18 AM
Keith7:
i'm white too you know.. it doesnt hurt me.. but i vote you get ROMed for your racist commentsKeith, all I have left in my entire life savings after the stock market fiasco following Sept 11th, is about enough to buy a new corvette. But I would be willing to bet it all that you will be long gone and just a fading memory before I get ROMed.

It is insinuations like the one you made to accuse me of something that are the problem. You have just shown your maturity level once again. Grow up please, or stay off of your daddys computer.

Keith7
01-22-2003, 12:23 AM
PPHSfan:

Keith7:
i'm white too you know.. it doesnt hurt me.. but i vote you get ROMed for your racist commentsKeith, all I have left in my entire life savings after the stock market fiasco following Sept 11th, is about enough to buy a new corvette. But I would be willing to bet it all that you will be long gone and just a fading memory before I get ROMed.

It is insinuations like the one you made to accuse me of something that are the problem. You have just shown your maturity level once again. Grow up please, or stay off of your daddys computer.You are how old? and you are arguin with a 18 year old that shows maturity as well huh? and by the way I bought my own computer

turbostud
01-22-2003, 10:49 AM
Oringinally posted by Keith7:
its spelt Homie, Keith7, Spelt????? What does spelt mean??? LoL :D That must be the Gville way to spell. :p

jason
01-22-2003, 02:02 PM
haha

turbostud
01-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Yeah Jason I am still laughing at that one. I cant understand how Keith7 can make it his business to correct someone on their spelling, and in the same sentence he comes out with the word "spelt".

G'villeFan
01-22-2003, 03:47 PM
HEY pp good job on the win last night. I don’t really like basketball that much and could care less about it. But to bad that yall couldn’t do anything on the football field. Would have liked a challenge. 30-0 Maybe GA will have a better plan next year. If he's still there.

PPHSfan
01-22-2003, 04:15 PM
G'villeFan:
HEY pp good job on the win last night. I don’t really like basketball that much and could care less about it. But to bad that yall couldn’t do anything on the football field. Would have liked a challenge. 30-0 Maybe GA will have a better plan next year. If he's still there..
LOL this keeps gettin funnier

turbostud
01-22-2003, 04:18 PM
What is it with these guys from Gville? Seems like they cant take a loss very well. :D

Keith7
01-22-2003, 04:30 PM
turbostud:

Oringinally posted by Keith7:
its spelt Homie, Keith7, Spelt????? What does spelt mean??? LoL :D That must be the Gville way to spell. :p LOL?? Gville?? what are those things?? i guess slang is disalloud (<-I prolly spelt that wrong too) on here huh?

turbostud
01-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Come on Keith, If you want to rip on me at least come up with something original. Besides I think Gville would be considered an abbreviation not slang. I am beginning to realize that academics is not a strong point in Gville. :D

G'villeFan
01-22-2003, 06:05 PM
I can take a loss. I think its funny as hell that they lost to pp. As I said before I could care less about basketball. But hopefully this will open there eyes and start to make them play better. First lost in district since 98 I think. I know I would be embarrassed if I were them.

Keith7
01-22-2003, 06:09 PM
I could really care less though... your like all into what i have to say and how you can get me back afterwords.. I have better things to do then sit around on the computer and wait for people (I will more then likely never meet) to reply

turbostud
01-22-2003, 06:55 PM
G'ville fan, I don't think PP has anything to be embarrased about. Afterall they along with Van Alstyne and Celina just moved into district 9-3a from 2a and they seem to be cleaning house in every sport when it should be Gville doing the cleaning. Gville used to be 4a and is now a border line 3a/4a. Gville should be the ones who are embarrased because Celina won district in football and as it goes right now Van Alystyne or PP will probably win district in Basketball. We'll see how the rest of the basketball season plays out and also baseball but Gville could be swept this season without a district title in the 3 major highschool sports.

turbostud
01-22-2003, 07:01 PM
Keith7, if you have better things to do (maybe learning to spell is one of them) then please do so. That way we don't have to read your stupid posts anymore. eek! :p :D

Showtime33
01-22-2003, 07:31 PM
LOL, Well all I can say is that everyone better go ahead and kick GVille while they are down because I can almost promise you that they will be back on top in the near future. They are having a rebuilding year so to speak this year and they will still make the playoffs. Im not a fan of Gville but I do respect what they have done there in the past with their baskeball program. I saw them play last year when they put Crandall out of the playoffs and believe me they were a very talented team. Good luck to Gville and PP and I hope that Crandall will get a chance to play one of the two in the playoffs.

Billy Boy
01-22-2003, 09:20 PM
Keith7:
I could really care less though... your like all into what i have to say and how you can get me back afterwords.. I have better things to do then sit around on the computer and wait for people (I will more then likely never meet) to replyThat's why you have 300 posts in 3 months. :D

G'villeFan
01-22-2003, 09:27 PM
Dude turbostud
I was talking about Gainesville, not pp.

Keith7
01-22-2003, 11:04 PM
Billy Boy:

Keith7:
I could really care less though... your like all into what i have to say and how you can get me back afterwords.. I have better things to do then sit around on the computer and wait for people (I will more then likely never meet) to replyThat's why you have 300 posts in 3 months. :D try 5 months.. september to January isnt 3 months

Billy Boy
01-23-2003, 09:33 AM
Sorry about that Keith7 Sept. 23 to Jan. 23 is 4 months not 3 or 5 . eek!

Keith7
01-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Billy Boy:
Sorry about that Keith7 Sept. 23 to Jan. 23 is 4 months not 3 or 5 . eek! And if that makes me have no life.. then that doesnt say much about turbostud who has only been on here for 2 motnhs and has 200 posts already.. and PPHS Fan who has been on here for 4 months and has nearly 800 posts

sinton66
01-23-2003, 10:18 PM
I've been on here for 13 months, how many do I have? So, what's your point? PPHSfan and I both like to share our knowledge and humor. What's wrong with that?

Keith7
01-23-2003, 10:34 PM
Ask Billy boy not me

turbostud
01-24-2003, 06:56 AM
Keith7, Why are you still here? I thought you had better things to do. :p

crzyjournalist03
01-24-2003, 09:56 AM
Well, I never thought I'd do it, but I think I may need to defend Keith on this one. You see, "spelt" actually was proper English back in the 1600's, and since we all know that Keith is an old man, it's possible that this is the way that he was taught to spell it. We can't make fun of him for that wink

turbostud
01-24-2003, 12:41 PM
I guess I have to eat some crow then. I stand corrected. Keith7, will you please accept my humble apology? :D