PDA

View Full Version : Joke of the Day

jason
09-27-2005, 10:20 AM
The Mole Family
-- A mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole.
One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says, "Yum! I smell maple syrup!"
The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says "Yum! I smell honey!"
The baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because the bigger moles
are in the way so he says, "Geez, all I can smell is molasses."

Bullaholic
09-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Two Aggies opened up a watermelon stand and started to sell watermelons. They did a tremendous business and sold out each day. At the end of the week one Aggie asked the other--"How much money did we make this week?". The other Aggie said--"I can't understand it--we're losing money every day." The other Aggie asked-"How can that be? We sell out every day. Something is wrong." "How much do we sell our watermelons for?"---"2 for $1.99" came the reply. "And how much do we pay for the watermelons?". "$1.00 each", he said. "OH, I see our problem now", says the first Aggie---"We need to get a bigger truck."

BMOC
09-27-2005, 10:48 AM
There is a plane going from Texas to Washington. Aboard is the pilot, a very successful UT Longhorn, A successful Aggie, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny. Somewhere on the way the plane is having trouble and is going to crash. There are two (2) parachutes on board. Who gets the two parachutes?

The Pilot and the UT Longhorn.

There is no such thing as Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, or a successful Aggie.:D :D

BTX21
09-27-2005, 11:55 AM
a guy goes into a restaurant and sits down. his waiter comes over and he orders a cup of soup as an appetizer. he soon drops his spoon and calls the waiter over for another one. the waiter quickly pulls one out of his apron and hands it to the man. after his meal when he goes up to pay, he notices a string hanging out of his former waiters zipper. suprised, he asks his waiter what it is for. "i use it when i am in the bathroom, i can just pull it out and i dont have to wash my hands."
"oh, well then how do you get it back in?" the man asks.
" i usually use the spoon in my apron"