PDA

View Full Version : Sinton's Homecoming

pirate4state
09-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Has been changed. Homecoming will be Oct. 14th. Please pass the word. :)

Guess with missing 3 days of school they didn't want to make it a short week this week. :confused:

SINTON81
09-27-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Has been changed. Homecoming will be Oct. 14th. Please pass the word. :)

Guess with missing 3 days of school they didn't want to make it a short week this week. :confused:

Then when will it be (Parent & Youth Night)?

pirate4state
09-27-2005, 10:15 AM
My guess would be vs. Ingleside, but I'll try and find out 4sure. :)

SPirateMom74*15
09-27-2005, 12:10 PM
I know that When the guys play Ingleside. Its SR. Night.
If they do Parents/Youth Night then..Its going to be busy.

District303aPastPlayer
09-27-2005, 12:11 PM
just group them all on one night... :)

pirate4state
09-27-2005, 01:18 PM
I think it'd be okay to combine Parent's Night & Senior night. I thought they already did Youth night? :confused:

SPirateMom74*15
09-27-2005, 01:24 PM
They had Marauder Night. It might be the Cheerleading Clinic that they hold for grades Pre-K -6th.

SINTON81
09-27-2005, 02:06 PM
I think it'd be okay to combine Parent's Night & Senior night. I thought they already did Youth night? :confused:

I think Youth Night is for Pee Wee Youth Football players.

pirate4state
09-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I think Youth Night is for Pee Wee Youth Football players. :rolleyes: Everyone has to have their 15 minutes!! :eek: :D j/k :p

maroonpirate04
09-27-2005, 07:12 PM
Rita really did a number spoiling our week for homecoming, But that's great news cause I thought they should've planned it in october not september cuz it's to early on that date

sinfan75
09-28-2005, 05:24 AM
Suits me fine. I wasn't lookin forward to polishin my truck in all this heat. maybe by then it'll be cooler.

aggiejohn
09-28-2005, 08:02 AM
cause we all know you need five days to get ready for homecoming....i mean all you have too do is crown a girl on friday night

pirate4state
09-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by aggiejohn
cause we all know you need five days to get ready for homecoming....i mean all you have too do is crown a girl on friday night :rolleyes: There are other things done that week genius.

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 08:56 AM
:rolleyes: There are other things done that week genius.

Lol....I like the parades, pep rally etc...but the extra "stuff" that goes on during the game kinda irritates me. In AP they crown the queen before the game, but there are about 20 duchesses on the track in evening gowns during the game as well as 20 mini-cheerleaders and they are all walkin' around, goofin off etc....bah humbug!;)

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Hey AP I noticed that you had the 13th post on this thread. :eek:
Ain't you scared?

SINTON81
09-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by ap panther fan
Lol....I like the parades, pep rally etc...but the extra "stuff" that goes on during the game kinda irritates me. In AP they crown the queen before the game, but there are about 20 duchesses on the track in evening gowns during the game as well as 20 mini-cheerleaders and they are all walkin' around, goofin off etc....bah humbug!;)

Yea, what she said.

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Hey AP I noticed that you had the 13th post on this thread. :eek:
Ain't you scared?

Me skeered...nevah!:p I do think it stinks that I had to endure our homecoming and will now have to endure yours as well.:D

If you're not nice to me, I will fax the "Sinton Rumor Mill" thread to OG.:eek: :D :cool:

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Me skeered...nevah!:p I do think it stinks that I had to endure our homecoming and will now have to endure yours as well.:D

If you're not nice to me, I will fax the "Sinton Rumor Mill" thread to OG.:eek: :D :cool:

Shhhhhhhh! :( :D

pirate4state
09-28-2005, 04:06 PM

If you're not nice to me, I will fax the "Sinton Rumor Mill" thread to OG.:eek: :D :cool: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif I can't remember if Sinton holds their "crowning" before the game or during half-time?? :confused:

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:07 PM
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif I can't remember if Sinton holds their "crowning" before the game or during half-time?? :confused:

I think last year they did it before. I think they had the usual band half time shows last year. I wonder if AP doesn't like homecoming festivities. :)

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:34 PM
I wonder if AP doesn't like homecoming festivities. :)

Aransas Pass does, it's just AP Panther Fan that finds them a bit annoying.;)

Go ahead and shoot me now or call me Leon Jr.... I have just referred to myself in the third person!:D

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
So what's the difference between Parent's night and senior night?

I think ours is the same.....Parent's night is for the seniors and their parents.

I have never understood the concept of the "homecoming court"....you have, in our case, 4 girls vying for the crown...why not just have THOSE 4 out there? I don't understand having 2 reps from each of the underclasses walking across the field in all their "finery".

Makes NO sense to me whatsoever!!:rolleyes:

Okay, rant's over.......................................for now!!:D

PhiI C
09-28-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
So what's the difference between Parent's night and senior night?

I think ours is the same.....Parent's night is for the seniors and their parents.

I have never understood the concept of the "homecoming court"....you have, in our case, 4 girls vying for the crown...why not just have THOSE 4 out there? I don't understand having 2 reps from each of the underclasses walking across the field in all their "finery".

Makes NO sense to me whatsoever!!:rolleyes:

Okay, rant's over.......................................for now!!:D

Because that's the way it's always been! :D

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:44 PM

Lol...you think that's bad, try having one from every class, club and sport in the high school...we have about 23! :eek:

....and representing Cross Country is....:rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Because that's the way it's always been! :D

That's probably true PhilC!

Greenwood has never really had any concept of Homecoming anyway.....it is SUPPOSED to be for the alumni, actually. Hence the word Home-Coming.

For the first time since I have lived here, the new Coach had the boys wear the "throwback" jerseys! Confused the ever-living daylights out of me.....there were several boys not wearing their normal numbers.

Andrews accused us of sneaking "evacuees" in to play!!:D

Ranger Mom
09-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Lol...you think that's bad, try having one from every class, club and sport in the high school...we have about 23! :eek:

....and representing Cross Country is....:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I bet those ceremonies take "for freakin' EVER"!!!!

ap panther fan
09-28-2005, 04:51 PM

Luckily, they do them before the game.:D

SintonFan
09-28-2005, 09:05 PM

AP Panther Fan might turn "Carrie" if our homecoming was as long as hers...:D