PDA

View Full Version : marlin/ graham

West22
09-25-2005, 10:07 PM
I think that marlin will take them and finally gain some respect .MARLIN 30 GRAHAM 14

RMAC
09-25-2005, 10:13 PM
I thought that they were getting some love in the polls, but maybe I thought wrong.

Adidas410s
09-25-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by West22
I think that marlin will take them and finally gain some respect .MARLIN 30 GRAHAM 14

respect...lol...do you know that nobody gets respect these days???

BHBrave08
09-25-2005, 11:36 PM
My prediction is Marlin barely over Graham.

Marlin - 21
Graham - 20

JMcGee
09-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Graham 28 to 21

dutchman
09-26-2005, 04:08 AM
Since this post is supposedly about Marlin, I thought someone from Marlin should comment. I do not know much about Graham this year other than that they have a new head coach and are running the same type offense as Marlin. If they are anywhere near the size they were last year, Marlin will have to be on top of their game. The McCoy receiver appears to be having a break out year, and they have moved in a new quarterback to run the spread. Since the Marlin coaches would have been scouting the Graham vs. Abilene Wiley game - probably along with some of the players - since the Waco Connally game was canceled - the Bulldogs know about what to expect this week. Graham like most teams will throw in a few wrinkles to keep the dogs on their toes. Having eaten crow from the Bellville game I will not give out any scores, but I do expect a Marlin win.

Steer Fever
09-26-2005, 09:15 AM
I think this is another week where Graham starts to polish more on offense and deffense.... another semi close game....

Graham - 35
Marlin - 17

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-26-2005, 09:38 AM
Graham needs to play consistent now. We will see how they do against another top notch team. After beating Wylie the Steers should have some confidence back. Should be a great game.

dutchman
09-26-2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Steer Fever
I think this is another week where Graham starts to polish more on offense and deffense.... another semi close game....

Graham - 35
Marlin - 17

Thanks Steer Fever for having confidence that the Bulldogs can at least score 17 points, I just hope that the dawgs can live up to your expectations and do not dissappoint.

RMAC
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by dutchman
Since this post is supposedly about Marlin, I thought someone from Marlin should comment. I do not know much about Graham this year other than that they have a new head coach and are running the same type offense as Marlin. If they are anywhere near the size they were last year, Marlin will have to be on top of their game. The McCoy receiver appears to be having a break out year, and they have moved in a new quarterback to run the spread. Since the Marlin coaches would have been scouting the Graham vs. Abilene Wiley game - probably along with some of the players - since the Waco Connally game was canceled - the Bulldogs know about what to expect this week. Graham like most teams will throw in a few wrinkles to keep the dogs on their toes. Having eaten crow from the Bellville game I will not give out any scores, but I do expect a Marlin win.

I would probly have to say that we're bigger than we were last year. Our O-line is still adjusting to blocking longer but they did well last week against a D-line w/ an all-state nose guard. I think our QB only got sacked once maybe twice, but he did get a concussion and I am not sure if he'll play this week. I went to his house on Saturday and he said he didn't remember much of the game. Last year's game was great and I hope that this year's is the same except we come out on top this time.

T - Bird
09-26-2005, 07:25 PM
I think the Steers are'nt getting the credit they deserve. Look at all the other teams in their district, no one is playing well and somehow Iowa Park is still ranked higher than Graham. Hopefully after this big win against Wylie, everyone will see what the Steers are really made of. They have a very tough game coming up this week against Marlin, we will see how they respond from after last week. With the starting QB out this week, they will have to give it all they have. Go Steers

Chris Hart
09-26-2005, 07:36 PM
Marlin 30-Graham 13

KTA
09-26-2005, 08:38 PM
The McCoy receiver appears to be having a break out year

YEAH RIGHT, hes dropping more balls then he is catching, has anybody seen how many balls he has dropped, especially while being wide open...Im being serious somebody needs to count how many dropped passes he has.

I would probly have to say that we're bigger than we were last year.

In your dreams!

booyah
09-27-2005, 09:57 AM
Could we see the return of the option this week for the Steers! Them Steers would like a cloud of dust and 3 yards for throwback time.:eek:

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-27-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by T - Bird
Look at all the other teams in their district, no one is playing well and somehow Iowa Park is still ranked higher than Graham.

Vernon looked very good against Burk last week. Your probably underestimating them.

Steer Fever
09-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Is Burk really that good? Yes i know Vernon started off slow, but i really dont think Burk is that good. Vernon has some speed in the backfield and might have some big momentum coming off the win interesting to see what they do in district. Also i know there aren't many Breckenridge fans on here , they still havn't proven much b/c they havn't played anybody.

West22
09-28-2005, 10:14 PM
steer fever , breckenridge did beat dist 8 favorite glen rose by at least 50 points