PDA

View Full Version : I Almost Had A Heart Attack!!

sinfan75
02-18-2003, 06:29 AM
Walked in to Little Mexico Sunday to pick up my order,A man calls out my name.I froze in panic because nobody calls me by my real name.They all call me by my nick-name.Figurin it was someone that wanted to kick my butt,I slowly turned around and low and behold it was Sinton66 gettin ready to chow down with his family.Man was I relieved.Wish I could've stayed and chatted with ya buddy but had to skeedaddle.

sinton66
02-18-2003, 07:24 AM
I enjoyed seeing you, and I now agree with you that Little Mexico does indeed have the best tortilla burger. I hadn't tried theirs until Sunday. I would have called you by your nickname too if I had known you preferred it. wink

<small>[ February 18, 2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>

SintonFan
02-19-2003, 12:40 AM
66, 75 almost had a heart attack. Tortilla burgers taste good but are not healthy... :p

75, I hope you recover from your suprise. Hehe...

sinfan75
02-19-2003, 05:25 AM
Yep,when someone calls me by my real name I usually go into shock.It's a rarety that's for sure.

sinton66
02-19-2003, 06:21 AM
Well, I promise to try to remember that next time. Guess I would be surprized if someone calls me by my real name too. SintonFan, I don't know how healthy they are, but tortilla burgers definitely taste good!

Phil C
02-20-2003, 11:33 AM
Hey SinFan and Sin75 and Sinton 66 or any other Sinton posters - are any of you going to the basketball game in Robstown Friday night? I plan to be there. If you are say Hi to me. I will be the old guy wearing a Spurs basketball cap. This would also go for any of the posters from San Diego because we are friendly rivals not enemies. Go Pirates! Beat the Vaqueros!