PDA

View Full Version : ILS1, Guess where I went last night?.....

Gobbla2001
09-24-2005, 06:45 PM
Was walking around downtown SA yesterday and grabbed some lunch... before getting lunch I happened to see a bar called Coyote Ugly...

I went back that night... the girls at this one are hotter and crazier.... the bar is longer and there are no bar-stools, have to stand... I ended up getting squirted by water quite a few times...

I didn't go up, but they do have an upstairs section...

It was one huge evacuee party that night...

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Was walking around downtown SA yesterday and grabbed some lunch... before getting lunch I happened to see a bar called Coyote Ugly...

I went back that night... the girls at this one are hotter and crazier.... the bar is longer and there are no bar-stools, have to stand... I ended up getting squirted by water quite a few times...

I didn't go up, but they do have an upstairs section...

It was one huge evacuee party that night... Hmmmmmmmmmmm...and just who drove you home?????????????? :eek: :confused:

ILS1
09-24-2005, 07:28 PM
Dang,now I have to make a trip to SA!!! What's up man?? So what was the final score of Cuero vs. Hurrican Rita?? LOL!!!!!

:)

Gobbla2001
09-24-2005, 09:20 PM
YaYa - I didn't drink THATTTT much...

I was actually gunna head home at around 12:30 (got there at about 8:30-9:00)... So I was heading to the bathroom before leaving and there was a line of evacuees (including 4 guys from Alaska who had actually come down for the Hurricane :confused: ), so I grabbed another beer... used the bathroom, went to the bar, finished by beer and got another.... two...

But luckily I was drinkin' slow and was fine to drive...

Gobbla2001
09-24-2005, 09:22 PM
ILS - Heck ya you gotta go, man, it's nice...

Cuero beat the hurricane, we were a little scared going into the game, she was pretty fast and used to the flood defensive formation with a tornado offense, but when it came game time, she wasn't nothing... thank God...