PDA

View Full Version : Post for Phil C

highschool fan
09-24-2005, 02:45 PM
My 7 year old daughter won her 1st soccer game today 2-0. i realize that only you and us family members could appreciate this great moment in her life.

PhiI C
09-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Great news indeed High and thank you for sharing the information. Congratulations to your daughter and I am sure it is the first of many.

garageoffice
09-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Hey highschool fan, not everyone else around here is one-dimensional! Congratulations to your daughter!

I have four kids, three daughters and a son, and the oldest played soccer for about 7 years. Now she is in the 8th grade and plays volleyball (she loves it!), basketball, and medalled in all three of her events at her district track meet last spring.

As much as I love football, I love watching my daughter play other sports even more!

I hope your daughter enjoys soccer as much as mine did. It's a great sport!

highschool fan
09-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
Hey highschool fan, not everyone else around here is one-dimensional! Congratulations to your daughter!

I have four kids, three daughters and a son, and the oldest played soccer for about 7 years. Now she is in the 8th grade and plays volleyball (she loves it!), basketball, and medalled in all three of her events at her district track meet last spring.

As much as I love football, I love watching my daughter play other sports even more!

I hope your daughter enjoys soccer as much as mine did. It's a great sport!

evidently you haven't been around long enough to find the joke in this post.

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by highschool fan
evidently you haven't been around long enough to find the joke in this post. hehe ;)

jason
09-24-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by highschool fan
evidently you haven't been around long enough to find the joke in this post. you'd better watch out, people have been banned for making jokes that other people weren't a part of

PhiI C
09-24-2005, 10:00 PM
This is a picture of some of the UT soccer players

http://www.texassports.com/image_lib/iaw_skits_082905_300.jpg

BHBrave08
09-24-2005, 10:08 PM
Congrats to your daughter.