PDA

View Full Version : Here are some pics of Rita's rath

chaingang
09-24-2005, 01:24 AM

chaingang
09-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Im trying to figure out how to show these picks. Can someone tell me?

chaingang
09-24-2005, 01:29 AM
k

chaingang
09-24-2005, 01:31 AM
Here is my bbq pit
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/bbqpit.jpg

Here is my daughters swing in the wind

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/baeswing2.jpg

Here is just a random.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/atticinsulation.jpg

TheTrueCueroGobbler3
09-24-2005, 02:04 AM
You moron...Like at 2 in the morning someone's gonna help you.

chaingang
09-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Listen here A$$ Monkey, its kind of hard to sleep with this storm. So unless you have anything intellegent to say then just take your 14 year old a$$ to bed before you break your curfew!!!

Rockdale80
09-24-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by chaingang
Listen here A$$ Monkey, its kind of hard to sleep with this storm. So unless you have anything intellegent to say then just take your 14 year old a$$ to bed before you break your curfew!!!

Good luck and be safe tonight Chain. You and your family are in my prayers.

Old Green
09-24-2005, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by TheTrueCueroGobbler3
You moron...Like at 2 in the morning someone's gonna help you. Hey dude that is uncalled for:mad:

Keep safe over there chainGang.

18handicap
09-24-2005, 07:14 AM
Our thoughts are prayers are for you in the path of Rita. We were real lucky on the central Texas coast where we were told it was going to come in (Bay City) at first.

That comment from Cuero is not representative of people from there especially if that person went through the massive flooding of the Guadalupe a few years ago and we all prayed for them. All I will say that if you have nothing positive to say, stay off of the board!

LH Panther Mom
09-24-2005, 07:53 AM
You moron...Like at 2 in the morning someone's gonna help you.

That's unacceptable. Check your pm's.

18handicap
09-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Mom, did you let him have it?? He should be banned in my book!

Old Green
09-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by 18handicap
Mom, did you let him have it?? He should be banned in my book! I agree 18handicap.

Someone that insensitive and childish shouldn't be on here.

gobbler grad
09-24-2005, 09:34 AM
hang him...even if he's a gobbler...:mad: there's no need for that stuff...

gobbler grad
09-24-2005, 09:43 AM
not here, they won't...:D

chaingang
09-24-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by 18handicap
Our thoughts are prayers are for you in the path of Rita. We were real lucky on the central Texas coast where we were told it was going to come in (Bay City) at first.

That comment from Cuero is not representative of people from there especially if that person went through the massive flooding of the Guadalupe a few years ago and we all prayed for them. All I will say that if you have nothing positive to say, stay off of the board!

I dont think anything bad about Cuero. Yall are some outstanding people that I respect. He was prolly drunk from the club he was at 30 munutes before. No harm done. I shoudnt have snaped at him like that, but it was a stressfull time last night.

Guys, dont pray for me. Pray for the people 92 miles west of me! They got double I got. I cant even fathom that!!!

My father is giong to check the damage in Orange county as we speak. He will call me after he takes the tour. There are some places only a boat can go, so we will see.

I SURVIVED!!! Even though the eye was 80 or so miles west of me, this is the first an LAST time I ride one out.

Im lucky Im still alive because at about 1:30 am my wife said I had better hope this thing would kill me before the morning.:D

chaingang
09-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Ill post some more pics shortly. We are still getting good wind gusts. Lots of rain. And some intense flooding.

Old Green
09-24-2005, 09:56 AM
I dont think anything bad about Cuero. Yall are some outstanding people that I respect. He was prolly drunk from the club he was at 30 munutes before. No harm done. I shoudnt have snaped at him like that, but it was a stressfull time last night.

Guys, dont pray for me. Pray for the people 92 miles west of me! They got double I got. I cant even fathom that!!!

My father is giong to check the damage in Orange county as we speak. He will call me after he takes the tour. There are some places only a boat can go, so we will see.

I SURVIVED!!! Even though the eye was 80 or so miles west of me, this is the first an LAST time I ride one out.

Im lucky Im still alive because at about 1:30 am my wife said I had better hope this thing would kill me before the morning.:D I'm glad you and your family made it alright. Hope everything is fine your dad and the other people of the Golden Triangle.

Have you heard from any of the other guys from the area?

gobbler grad
09-24-2005, 10:00 AM
thank goodness you all are OK...it was very nasty night for you all...here in Cuero, the wind is barely blowing and no chance for rain...

hey chaingang, so your in Layfette, have things calmed down any...have some good friends that live in Youngsville, which is south of you all...hope they are all OK also...

3ABirdMan
09-24-2005, 11:07 AM
If anyone gets any word from Orange or Bridge City, post it, PLEASE! I am in Denham Springs, LA , 10 miles east of Baton Rouge, with 2 other families from BC, staying with kinfolk. There's not much coverage of our area - It's all Houston and Galveston!:mad:

I'm not even sure if I HAVE a home left!:(

pavillion
09-24-2005, 11:10 AM

dang, wonder what would've happened if someone from CUERO would've posted something like that?

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by pavillion
dang, wonder what would've happened if someone from CUERO would've posted something like that? Hey, take your little punk a$$ video game playing, hating self off of here!!....you are too immature to even realize what alot of peole had to endure last nite....kids like you make me wanna slap the holy he!! outta ya!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

pavillion
09-24-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Hey, take your little punk a$$ video game playing, hating self off of here!!....you are too immature to even realize what alot of peole had to endure last nite....kids like you make me wanna slap the holy he!! outta ya!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

dang, wonder what would've happened if someone from CUERO would've posted something like THAT?

Ranger Mom
09-24-2005, 11:28 AM
dang, wonder what would've happened if someone from CUERO would've posted something like THAT?

Well....that would pretty much depend on what CUERO poster it was.......the responsible ones or the immature ones who get on here and stir up as much crap as they can!

Bandera YaYa
09-24-2005, 11:29 AM
dang, wonder what would've happened if someone from CUERO would've posted something like THAT? Ok........now that made me laugh!!! GRRRR................. :D

pavillion
09-24-2005, 11:30 AM
Ok........now that made me laugh!!! GRRRR................. :D

you know i love you:D :D

dear_whoever
09-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey, take your little punk a$$ video game playing, hating self off of here!!....you are too immature to even realize what alot of peole had to endure last nite....kids like you make me wanna slap the holy he!! outta ya!!! SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR THESE PEOPLE !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ya, if i said this, gone, no questions asked, but its ok, i dont really care

chaingang
09-24-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by 3ABirdMan
If anyone gets any word from Orange or Bridge City, post it, PLEASE! I am in Denham Springs, LA , 10 miles east of Baton Rouge, with 2 other families from BC, staying with kinfolk. There's not much coverage of our area - It's all Houston and Galveston!:mad:

I'm not even sure if I HAVE a home left!:(

They cant get into Bridge City as of yet. I know waterwood sustained minimal damage. Dad says Orange looks like a war zone. His house was spared, but his shop is gone. He said they will have a pretty good estimation of the county this evening. He sounded optomistic, but you have to when you are a political figure. The reason they cant report BC, Port Arthur and Orange is due to not being able to get in yet.

If you have anymore questions let me know, all I have to do is call him.

Bye the way, there is no electricity at all and he said it doesnt look good at how long it will be down.

chaingang
09-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
thank goodness you all are OK...it was very nasty night for you all...here in Cuero, the wind is barely blowing and no chance for rain...

hey chaingang, so your in Layfette, have things calmed down any...have some good friends that live in Youngsville, which is south of you all...hope they are all OK also...

I dont think Younsville was bad except for tornados. Now south of that area.......well thats adifferent story.:(

chaingang
09-24-2005, 02:29 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/th_beercan.jpg

Look closely. Thats my beercan floating in the water. oops:D

http://photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/th_powerline.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/th_shingles.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/th_Backyardpool.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/b343/tythib182003/th_sideyard.jpg

Look at the tree on the far right!

TheTrueCueroGobbler3
09-24-2005, 03:19 PM

You get your wish.....lhpm

TheTrueCueroGobbler3
09-24-2005, 03:36 PM

Thanks I appreciate it!!

CHS_CG
09-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks I appreciate it!!

grow up!

TheTrueCueroGobbler3
09-24-2005, 03:40 PM

You are TOOO Cool!

the gator
09-24-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
grow up!

i hate it when people tell you to grow up....hes a freakin kid....i mean, ur prolly the same age as him, or maybe a little older, thats so stupid to tell someone to grow up...he dude, grow up, im so cool and OLD...

BHBrave08
09-24-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by the gator
i hate it when people tell you to grow up....hes a freakin kid....i mean, ur prolly the same age as him, or maybe a little older, thats so stupid to tell someone to grow up...he dude, grow up, im so cool and OLD...

Grow up and SHUT UP!

BHBrave08
09-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Oh...And I hope that things aren't to bad for you and everyone else chaingang.:) I know that BH dodged the bullet for the most part so good luck.

the gator
09-24-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
Grow up and SHUT UP!

dang dude, grow up and shut up, good one idiot....i wanna be just like you when i grow up dude, ur so cool

snytigbaseb07
09-24-2005, 10:56 PM
:D :D :D

me too

i wanna be i wanna be i wanna be like Bhbrave

BHBrave08
09-24-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by snytigbaseb07
:D :D :D

me too

i wanna be i wanna be i wanna be like Bhbrave

:D LOL:D

dear_whoever
09-25-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
:D LOL:D

grow up and SHUT UP

Whsdogs
09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
yall are real cute guys talkin to people like that over then internet when somethin this devastating has happened to them...i hope that u get banned from the boards or somethin cause that is just disrespectful and should not be tolerated but i guess you will prob. keep doing what ur doing cause yall are selfish, self conving little brats that have no respect for anyone.