PDA

View Full Version : Where will y'all be tonight?

Phantom Stang
09-23-2005, 02:28 PM
I'll be sitting on the visitor's side hoping to see the Mustangs lose!!:p

theDOCTORdre
09-23-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I'll be sitting on the visitor's side hoping to see the Mustangs lose!!:p
then it looks like I will be somewhere around you waiting for the opportunity to knock you out...jk actually im babysitting my preachers kids tonight...fun fun for the doctor:(

Bandera YaYa
09-23-2005, 02:34 PM
I;m gonna be in front of the TV watching Rita come ashore....got my fuzzies chilling....having a hurricane party !! Hopefully she will continue to decrease in size....To those lucky enough to go to games, travel safely and have fun!!! :) :D

Phantom Stang
09-23-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by theDOCTORdre
then it looks like I will be somewhere around you waiting for the opportunity to knock you out...jk actually im babysitting my preachers kids tonight...fun fun for the doctor:(
Oh! I forgot to mention It'll be the GRAPEVINE Mustangs that I'm rooting against.:D

theDOCTORdre
09-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh! I forgot to mention It'll be the GRAPEVINE Mustangs that I'm rooting against.:D
ooo now it all makes sense:)

Phantom Stang
09-23-2005, 02:58 PM
Babysitting can be a good experience. It all depends on who's helping you.;)

Bullaholic
09-23-2005, 03:20 PM
At the Bulls game helping SlpyBear entertain G2 and PurpleFreddy---we've got an old tire hung from a chain for em' to swing on, and warned everybody to keep their children's eyes covered and ears closed. It's Homecoming and G2 and PFreddy ought to provide an added attraction---kinda like having 2 young otters in the stands with you.

tc8232
09-23-2005, 03:26 PM
for those of you that are lucky enuff to get to support your team tonight or tonight. good luck and be safe, we need you back sunday and monday to talk some good FOOTBALL

Old Tiger
09-23-2005, 04:52 PM
In Thrall, Texas watching the rivalry between the Thorndale Bulldogs and Thrall Tigers, which are both 1a.

CHS_CG
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
at home watchin rita hit where ever it is goin to and probably chattin w/ ranger rebel lol:D

LH Panther Mom
09-23-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm taking advantage of having no game tonight and taking a nap. :D

Ranger Mom
09-23-2005, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
at home watchin rita hit where ever it is goin to and probably chattin w/ ranger rebel lol:D

Ha....she will have to beat me to the computer....and seeing how she has to stay after the game and give treatments.....I will certainly beat her home!!:D

Oh yeah...I will be about 2 miles down the road hopefully watching the Greenwood Rangers DEFEAT the Andrews Mustangs.

It's homecoming, so it's gonna be a LONG night!!

Catch yall later!:cool:

snytigbaseb07
09-23-2005, 06:03 PM
heck yes where do think i'll be!!! in snyder baby!!

gosh tonights gonna be a good 'un

i might update at half time then after the game fore the dance

lostaussie
09-23-2005, 06:09 PM
buckeye stadium. still a 7:30 kickoff. weather cloudy, around 15mph breeze. no rain until after game. hope the wind doesn't slow down passing game.

gobbler grad
09-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'm taking advantage of having no game tonight and taking a nap. :D

A nap sounds good...:)

LHMom
09-23-2005, 07:06 PM

That's where I went to high school!!! GO MUSTANGS!