IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

PhiI C
09-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Horay!

ap panther fan
09-23-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!

Do you know when AP will open? I love inside info!;)

District303aPastPlayer
09-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by ap panther fan
Do you know when AP will open? I love inside info!;)

my best guess..... tomorrow morning if they arent open today :)

ap panther fan
09-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
my best guess..... tomorrow morning if they arent open today :)

yeah probably so, thanks. Don't know what HEB did, but when I drove by Lowe's and Walmart yesterday, they had literally barricaded their doors. Lowe's had stacks of timbers in front of their doors and Walmart had those great big stacks of broken down boxes piled in front of their doors.

Guess they didn't like the looks of their stores after Hurricane Katrina.;)

District303aPastPlayer
09-23-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by ap panther fan
yeah probably so, thanks. Don't know what HEB did, but when I drove by Lowe's and Walmart yesterday, they had literally barricaded their doors. Lowe's had stacks of timbers in front of their doors and Walmart had those great big stacks of broken down boxes piled in front of their doors.

Guess they didn't like the looks of their stores after Hurricane Katrina.;)

each HEB within natural disaster areas have metal bolting shutters that we attach to the windows and doors. we dont mess around. on a side note.... time and a half ALL WEEKEND LONG. SO today, i stand to make over 100 dollars in less than 8 hours :)

pirate4state
09-23-2005, 11:01 AM
What is left in the store? I don't guess you guys would be getting any trucks in?

District303aPastPlayer
09-23-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What is left in the store? I don't guess you guys would be getting any trucks in?

we got trucks in RIGHT before we shut down... all of that is being put out. actually, we have alot of stuff... we also have alot of ppl shopping right now. so i m going to get ready