PDA

View Full Version : WO-S to drop out of 3a poll

chaingang
09-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Well, atleast it looks that way. As of Saturday morning I dont think their will be a WO-S!:( Im not being funny here but thought I would lighten things up:D

Ranger Mom
09-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by chaingang
Well, atleast it looks that way. As of Saturday morning I dont think their will be a WO-S!:( Im not being funny here but thought I would lighten things up:D

Man...I sure hope not!!

That is too scary to even fathom!!:(

Whsdogs
09-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Man...I sure hope not!!

That is too scary to even fathom!!:(
i know just think about the players there that might not get to finish their senior year out...i remember when i was a senior and man if i would have lost that it would have really hurt....everyone please keep them and the rest of the people in the path of this hurrican in your prayers!

MeanGreenMachine
09-22-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by chaingang

I just hope everyone gets out safe is able to get back to normal ASAP :(

da Mules
09-22-2005, 09:42 PM
Look we feel for you people in E Texas...really. This has been a terrible blow to your lives, and it's not over yet, I'm afraid.

and...because we are such warm friendly folks here in West Texas, we're gonna prove it by letting you transfer all of your W-OS linemen over 250 lbs who can also run at least a 4.6 40, any running backs who have at least a 150-yard per game avg, and any of your all-district defensive players. We just want to do the right thing :D

chaingang
09-22-2005, 09:54 PM
deal.:D

QuickSix
09-22-2005, 09:59 PM
I'm sure there are some Central TX schools that would welcome you with open arms.

Old Tiger
09-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by QuickSix
I'm sure there are some Central TX schools that would welcome you with open arms. Indeed