PDA

View Full Version : Snyder Head Coach Interview

Txbroadcaster
10-13-2005, 10:38 AM
Just letting you know I talked to Coach Rogers about the game between Snyder and Sweetwater. You can hear the interview by clicking on the link and it is the first article. Let me know what u think of the interview

TXPN (www.txpn.net)

SnyderMom
10-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Did ya'll hear that...we've only given up 6 pts in the last 3 games!!!! hehehehehehehe

I could barely hear Chad, did you wake him up this morning?? lol

Txbroadcaster
10-13-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom
Did ya'll hear that...we've only given up 6 pts in the last 3 games!!!! hehehehehehehe

I could barely hear Chad, did you wake him up this morning?? lol

LOL no the phone like quality was not the best. I could hear him fine when I replayed it, but sorry if u could not

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
LOL no the phone like quality was not the best. I could hear him fine when I replayed it, but sorry if u could not

Just in case you need to know for future reference...I had the same problem as Snydermom....not only on this interview but also the head coach from Jasper (I think it was)!

I could hear you loud and clear...but had to strain to hear the person on the other end!

Txbroadcaster
10-14-2005, 10:32 AM
I took the interview down and re-cut it to make him louder. You will more of the phone static, but I think yo can hear Coach Rogers better