PDA

View Full Version : Bubba Joe post hangover dirty 10 picks aint a dosen good games or I am to durn lazy b

Bubba-Joe
10-13-2005, 10:02 AM
Bubba aint up to snuff today
to much cheap wiskey and women either one will do you in
anyway - got chastized last week for bein deliquent in my picks so fer all you dang cry babys
here they are---

1. Comanche @ Glen Rose - Injuns scalp the tigers

2. Merkel @ Wylie - Bulldogs as bad as they want it to be over the Badgers

3. Ft.Stockton @ Greenwood - Rangers roll over panthers

4. Sweetwater @ snyder - Mustangs in an ugly one - betcha the cops get called in at this one maybe a couple of disordely conduct arrest who knows what else- this one is a blood fued ya know

5. Pecos @ Seminole - Injuns win over eagles

6. Monahans @ LAMEsa - Lobos look good over wirlwinds

7. Breck @ Hirschi - Bucks over Huskies

8. Brownfield @ Littlefield - ought to play this in the COTTON field - Cubs over wildcats

9. Cooper @ Levelland - Lobos beat up the pirates

10.Vernon @ Iowa Park - Hawks over Lions

There you fellers happy now
I am going to the bar if anyone cares to join me- dang rain is messin up the bird huntin anyway

GWOOD
10-13-2005, 10:08 AM
LAMEsa

Good one

GWOOD
10-13-2005, 10:11 AM
8. Brownfield @ Littlefield - ought to play this in the COTTON field - Cubs over wildcats

Bubba -- You are a little fuzzy headed this morning unless this is your upset special of the week.

Wildcats by 14

Bubba-Joe
10-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Never said I was right all the time

kinda like some decisions i made in the west end last friday night

I swear I didn't see the badge on that deputy sheriff- thought she was a coed on wild night out

only cost me $500 for that nice room in the Dallas county courthouse
great accomidations but the breakfast buffett is lackin figure for them prices you could get some ham and eggs

Da Mules
10-14-2005, 08:59 AM
now that you done all the work this week, we can nitpick you and kick ya while ye're down:

1: Agree, Comanche
2: Agree, Wylie wins; it'll be YEWG-LY
3: Yep, Rangers win easy
4: Nope, Tiggers gonna squeak this one out
5: Yep, Seminole Injuns are heap better team than getting credit for. Will challenge Monohans and Greenwood for district title
6: Loboes snuff out Tornaders like a weak cold front in July.
7: Agree, Buckeroos win
8: Naw, yer still hungover. Wildcats beat Cubs back into hibernation.
9: Uh-uh; Lobo's spread offense pretty good, but Cooper D-line will pressure Lobo QB too much. No Lobo defense against strong running game. Pirates win
10: Traditional rivalry factor here; Vernon fired up and will pluck Green Hawks.

Bubba-Joe
10-14-2005, 09:03 AM
Mules be enjoyin a week off I guess

Most of them Muleshoe boys headin over to Lazbuddie to watch the 6 man game
and chase them corn growers daughters

maybe get some country lovin???????

Farmers daughters - gota love em

vet93
10-14-2005, 09:20 AM
I agree with Damules....except for the Sweetwater/Snyder game....I am going with the Mustangs in a squeaker...evern with the injuries.

Originally posted by Da Mules
now that you done all the work this week, we can nitpick you and kick ya while ye're down:

1: Agree, Comanche
2: Agree, Wylie wins; it'll be YEWG-LY
3: Yep, Rangers win easy
4: Nope, Tiggers gonna squeak this one out
5: Yep, Seminole Injuns are heap better team than getting credit for. Will challenge Monohans and Greenwood for district title
6: Loboes snuff out Tornaders like a weak cold front in July.
7: Agree, Buckeroos win
8: Naw, yer still hungover. Wildcats beat Cubs back into hibernation.
9: Uh-uh; Lobo's spread offense pretty good, but Cooper D-line will pressure Lobo QB too much. No Lobo defense against strong running game. Pirates win
10: Traditional rivalry factor here; Vernon fired up and will pluck Green Hawks.

Bubba-Joe
10-14-2005, 09:29 AM
NEVER QUESTION A

VET

Phantom Stang
10-14-2005, 10:01 AM
I type slow and don't have much time, so I'll just list my predicted winners:

1. Glen Rose

2. Wylie

3. Greenwood

4. Sweetwater

5. Seminole

6. Monahans

7. Breckenridge

8. Littlefield

9. Levelland

10.Vernon

Da Mules
10-14-2005, 11:42 AM
This is gettin interestin'

I pick Snyder because of their D and the S'water injuries. I'll be the first to admit this could go either way, but unless the Mustangs D is healthy; I don't see em having the horses to do it.

Levelland over Cooper??? Why?? The Loboes don't have a good defense. All Cooper has to do is run, run, run the ball, and just manage to Contain, not totally, stop the Spread. I'm not bad-mouthing the Loboes. I have said for 2 years that Brad Thiessen will build a program in Levelland if everbody involved will just be patient. The Lobo O is 10 times better than it was last year, but they have got to improve on D. I haven't seen Cooper play this year, but I know they still have a big O-line and a stout running game, and a pretty good defense.

BubbaJoe, dem Mules are goin down to Levelland tonight and see how the Pirates look. Yeah most of those kids will probably be lookin at the cheerleaders and drill teams...ya kow kids :D

Bubba-Joe
10-14-2005, 01:15 PM
NONE GONNA GO AND SEE THE LAZBUDDIE VS AMHERST GAME
WHAT A SHAME

LH Panther Mom
10-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
NONE GONNA GO AND SEE THE LAZBUDDIE VS AMHERST GAME
WHAT A SHAME

Booooo, Lazbuddie! :p

Da Mules
10-14-2005, 01:51 PM
Corn-fed cheerleaders in bib overhalls??? :eek: :eek:

Since ol Dwayne Miles gradyated from Amherst and went on to play at WTU-Canyon, Amherst Bulldogs lost their bite. Lazbuddie Longherds barely had enough players to make 6-man... but what the heck; let's make em the REGION ONE 6-MAN GAME OF THE WEEK. :clap: :clap: You fellows go on up there and start the festivities; don't wait up for me :D

Bubba-Joe
10-14-2005, 01:55 PM
got some good pheasant huntin up there
in Dec

them Fire man put on a good feed for sure
traded with a Muleshoe seed man
some Rio Grande Turkey
fer some
Silver back phesants