PDA

View Full Version : YaYa?

SintonFan
10-12-2005, 10:26 PM
How are you since Friday? lol I know Zach was coughing but he didn't have a fever for the previous 24 hours then. He wasn't catching according to my doctor and he said it was OK to go.
For some reason I feel like the game I saw was a season ending game but the that's furthermost from the truth.
Bandera beat Wimbelery in every aspect of the game except returns and turnovers. They played better than a very experienced squad. Your group looks great. I thought you guys should worry about Ingram but now I wonder if yall can beat LH(sorry deb :) ). Llano looks strong but if the Bulldogs can play like I saw they can they will be fine to make the playoffs.
On a separate note, I had a bad bicycle accident Saturday afternoon and my neck and body is still sore. Heck, I'm still in a huge funk from it.
Back to topic, I think yall should make the playoffs. If that happens then lol it's gonna be fun...:D :cool:
:)

LH Panther Mom
10-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I thought you guys should worry about Ingram but now I wonder if yall can beat LH(sorry deb :) ). Llano looks strong but if the Bulldogs can play like I saw they can they will be fine to make the playoffs.
:)

We'll let you know about Llano this week. And maybe you should make plans to come to the Bandera/LH game. :)

SintonFan
10-12-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
We'll let you know about Llano this week. And maybe you should make plans to come to the Bandera/LH game. :)
lol
Can I handle the greatest show in Texas? :D :)
I know LH has the top or close to the top overall offensive game in Texas. Their defense aint bad at all. lol
I'm not saying Wimberley is "all that"(I thought they were) but dang, on retrospect, the Bulldogs look pretty good. It'll be a hoot!
Please don't tell me that LH-Bandera is in LH?:( Aren't yall close to Austin?:confused: :D
If I'm invited to the LH-Bandera game then I'll do my best to make it regardless of where.:)
lol
i was j/k about the "greatest show" thing...:D

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I wasn't trying to rain on YaYa's parade, but heck I did. Since Llano has their new offense, I was just going to give some insight. ;) There's an open invitation for you to drive way the heck up here any time, but the game is in Bandera. :)

SintonFan
10-13-2005, 02:26 PM
That's only a 40 minute drive. Do you think YaYa would be mad if I sat on the visitors side this time?:D Maybe I can talk Denise into making it...:thinking: