PDA

View Full Version : who has the coolest user names on the downlow

lostaussie
10-12-2005, 09:08 PM
my votes and i have been trying to figure out what they mean

(1) hupernikomen- coolest name i have ever heard, but what the heck is it?

(2) z motion 10 out on 2- please explain

CHS_CG
10-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

sounds like a football play.

Gobbla2001
10-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie

(1) hupernikomen- coolest name i have ever heard, but what the heck is it?

z is the receiver I'm guessing, 10 is he's going way outside and 2 is the snap count... just my guess...

I always liked 'cunbed', only after I realized 'cun' was 3 words instead of 3 letters ha...

Old Tiger
10-12-2005, 09:21 PM
theyoefnshow

Gobbla2001
10-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Ah yes, theyoefnshow, I like that one too... think I know what fn is :D

lostaussie
10-12-2005, 09:28 PM
that one is pretty easy to figure out.

Old Tiger
10-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Ah yes, theyoefnshow, I like that one too... think I know what fn is :D Yup, it was said on The Show by Matt and Matt

Mustang '89
10-12-2005, 10:06 PM

I always liked 'cunbed', only after I realized 'cun' was 3 words instead of 3 letters ha... [/B]

Three years and I am finally figuring that out.... I never knew what the hell that meant. Thanks.

Ranger Mom
10-12-2005, 10:07 PM
There is a thread called "user names" on here that I tried to bring back up yesterday....it tells how people came up with their names...pretty interesting.

But....it's on the "original" forum and since we are on the temporary forum, I can't bring it back up right now!

But I will when I can...so our new posters can add to it also!:D

Gobbla2001
10-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Mustang '89
Three years and I am finally figuring that out.... I never knew what the hell that meant. Thanks.

Don't feel bad, I never got what it meant either...

There was a meet-n-greet before the Cuero/Abilene Wylie game last year and he was there... we were introducing each other and he said he was 'c-u-n-bed'... I was like 'hmmm, never heard of you' and he said 'CCCCCCC-UUUUUUUUU-NNNNNNNN-bed' and I was like 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'

Old Tiger
10-12-2005, 10:45 PM
underwater_basketweaver is another good one(not sure if that is how it is spelled or not)

pirate4state
10-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
There is a thread called "user names" on here that I tried to bring back up yesterday....it tells how people came up with their names...pretty interesting.

But....it's on the "original" forum and since we are on the temporary forum, I can't bring it back up right now!

But I will when I can...so our new posters can add to it also!:D

Found it!! :nerd: :D

user names (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9662&highlight=names)

Ranger Mom
10-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

user names (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9662&highlight=names)

Thank you...you are my hero!!:inlove:

lepfan
10-12-2005, 11:21 PM

I always liked 'cunbed', only after I realized 'cun' was 3 words instead of 3 letters ha...

That was a good one, especially after hearing the story of how he got the name...

SintonFan
10-12-2005, 11:22 PM
spaniard is a cool name...:)
reminds me of the "new Zorro" movie with Zeta-Jones...:D
spiveyrat is very original...:clap:
slpybear the bullfan is fun too. :D
Way too many names to bring up....:) :) :)

SintonFan
10-12-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Thanks p4s, that was cool.:clap:

District303aPastPlayer
10-12-2005, 11:33 PM
Huperkinomen is by far the best user name i have ever read on here...

schu1213
10-12-2005, 11:37 PM
ro_tex_solja is the best one by far

District303aPastPlayer
10-12-2005, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by schu1213
ro_tex_solja is the best one by far

dude, when you read about Hupers name you will understand

injuredinmelee
10-13-2005, 07:06 AM
i got my name from the Wylie /Decatur playoff game last winter. IM a big fella and my brother, who made the trip from Houston, is a big fella, and the guys we were sitting with were big fellas and in one of our celebrations after a play on the field I got blindsided with a chest/belly bump and twisted my knee. It sucks getting old.

neck_06
10-13-2005, 07:36 AM
neck_06 is a pretty cool name

:D :nerd: :D :nerd: :D :nerd: :D

neck_06
10-13-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
i got my name from the Wylie /Decatur playoff game last winter. IM a big fella and my brother, who made the trip from Houston, is a big fella, and the guys we were sitting with were big fellas and in one of our celebrations after a play on the field I got blindsided with a chest/belly bump and twisted my knee. It sucks getting old.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Ah yes, theyoefnshow, I like that one too... think I know what fn is :D
fn=fox news?

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by neck_06
neck_06 is a pretty cool name

:D :nerd: :D :nerd: :D :nerd: :D
specially when you see the giraffe neck on your pic......jk

neck_06
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
specially when you see the giraffe neck on your pic......jk

thats messed up

:( :( :( :( :( ;)

piratebg
10-13-2005, 08:01 AM
PhilC is by far the best original name I have seen so far. I mean honestly, how many people have the the courage and the ingenuity to use such a name as PhilC.

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 08:03 AM
thats messed up

:( :( :( :( :( ;)
good to see someone can take a joke:clap:

neck_06
10-13-2005, 08:06 AM
just for the record, neck_06 is derived from my towns mascot and my graduation year.

West Columbia RoughNECKS = neck

graduating in 2006 = 06

the _ is for spacing

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 08:07 AM
the _ is for spacing
that was the only one in question for me.....;)

spiveyrat
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
spiveyrat is very original...:clap:

Thanks!

neck_06
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
that was the only one in question for me.....;)

glad i cleared it up for ya

Whsdogs
10-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Wylie High School bullDOG...i made this name back when i played for wylie in 03 and graduated in 04...lost my password for a while got caught up in college but im back on the LOW now ;)

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 08:54 AM
good now get that post count up....

theyoefnshow
10-13-2005, 08:57 AM
fox news?

Not quite!

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by theyoefnshow
fox news?

Not quite!
FX's spanish network FN

Hupernikomen
10-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
dude, when you read about Hupers name you will understand

Let me give the full story of where I learned about "hupernikomen". I was a student at ETBU when we had a very prominent minister (at the time--sells burial plots now, ouch!) come preach at our spiritual emphasis week. I was in my 4th and final semester of Greek at the time. He preached on the text Romans 8:35-37 which reads: "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

He stressed the part "we are more than conquerors"...that is the traslation of my screen name hupernikomen.

huper-means above or more than...where we get hyper, as in hypertension etc.

nik is a verb meaning victor or conqueror..hence nike the shoe or the italian town of nice which was renamed after the 2nd world war.

omen is the verb ending for 1st person plural..like amos in spanish.

This verb is present tense and active voice which means that it is on going and we are the ones who are conquering through Him.

It spoke to me then and still does now.

Sermon over..send offering to ...j/k

AP Panther Fan
10-13-2005, 09:21 AM
LOL...it was fun reading the "old" thread.

Wonder what ever happened to.......

Stu Pidass
Rookie

Member #: 2946

It's my name... Stuart Pidass, my parent were named Ima and Uda.....

What was even funnier was the next post was from LHPM asking how his sister Ura was doing!:nerd: :D

p.s. I kinda feel guilty posting this after Hupernikomen.:D Where do I send the offering?;)

Hupernikomen
10-13-2005, 09:29 AM
I hear Ima and Ura are raising money to bail out Ura for slapping around that dude...

AggieJohn
10-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Let me give the full story of where I learned about "hupernikomen". I was a student at ETBU when we had a very prominent minister (at the time--sells burial plots now, ouch!) come preach at our spiritual emphasis week. I was in my 4th and final semester of Greek at the time. He preached on the text Romans 8:35-37 which reads: "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

He stressed the part "we are more than conquerors"...that is the traslation of my screen name hupernikomen.

huper-means above or more than...where we get hyper, as in hypertension etc.

nik is a verb meaning victor or conqueror..hence nike the shoe or the italian town of nice which was renamed after the 2nd world war.

omen is the verb ending for 1st person plural..like amos in spanish.

This verb is present tense and active voice which means that it is on going and we are the ones who are conquering through Him.

It spoke to me then and still does now.

Sermon over..send offering to ...j/k

that's tight.....i think i want to learn hebrew though...i've seriously considered going after i get my masters in curriculum and instruction, going and a masters in divinity with an emphasis in hebrew i think is the title......

spiveyrat
10-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
I hear Ima and Ura are raising money to bail out Ura for slapping around that dude...

The story of Ima and Ura (http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=ima+and+ura+hogg&toggle=1&ei=UTF-8&u=www.accesswave.ca/%7Echapmand/aptonyms/en/hogg.html&w=ima+ura+hogg&d=WASTJWFULlwW&icp=1&.intl=us)

LH Panther Mom
10-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...it was fun reading the "old" thread.

Wonder what ever happened to.......

Stu Pidass
Rookie

Member #: 2946

It's my name... Stuart Pidass, my parent were named Ima and Uda.....

What was even funnier was the next post was from LHPM asking how his sister Ura was doing!:nerd: :D

There's a reason behind that. :D Pidass family story (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=2726)

Hupernikomen
10-13-2005, 09:57 AM
that's tight.....i think i want to learn hebrew though...i've seriously considered going after i get my masters in curriculum and instruction, going and a masters in divinity with an emphasis in hebrew i think is the title......

You get a MDiv. and you will get all the Greek and Hebrew one should ever need:D

44INAROW
10-13-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
There's a reason behind that. :D Pidass family story (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=2726)

LOL LOL........ :D

AP Panther Fan
10-13-2005, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

ha ha ha....the Pidass family story is one of those threads that would have had me grinning all day...:nerd: :D

Whsdogs
10-13-2005, 11:18 AM
good now get that post count up....

ha im tryin man...tough to get on here for more than 10 minutes a day with school and work takin up alot of time.

BHBrave08
10-13-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

I think it is the Z reciever in motion.... the play is 10... and like Gobbla siad 2 is the snap count.

injuredinmelee
10-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG

10 yard out route maybe by the guy in motion?

lostaussie
10-13-2005, 04:00 PM
lostaussie= born in australia. got to texas as fast as possible.