PDA

View Full Version : Keyshawn's Big Mouth

BlueBlood
10-12-2005, 01:14 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4983090

Dogman_1969
10-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Keyshawn sould be a lot better if his game was half as big as his mouth. I personnally didn't agree with Micheal Irvin's off the field life but in his day there was not a better wide out. When the game was on the line he wanted the ball. If he didn't get it and Emmit Smith did or Alvin Harper caught the winning TD pass Micheal Irvin was their biggest fan. No complaining, no crying or sulling up crap. Just a gamer.....

But, I'd still rather have a crying big mouthed Keyshawn than a classless TO anyday...........................

GWOOD
10-12-2005, 02:02 PM
I heard Michael Irvin on ESPN radio the other day. He said Keyshawn gets his feelings hurt real easy. Has always been very sensitive. His advice to Bledsoe was to tell Keyshawn to "Get over it and catch the ball when I throw it to you!"

I was thinking Bledsoe should say "Grow up! You're over 30 now. The world does not revolve around you!"

Bullaholic
10-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Keyshawn not only has a "big" mouth, but he has a "fast" mouth as well. He speaks way before he has a chance to think about what he is saying---he gets "carried away". During a game when the Bucs were playing the Colts, Keyshawn looked up at the Jumbotron after Marvin Harrison had made a 5-6 yd over-the- middle catch and says--"Is that how he get his catches???

LogieJoeBean001
10-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

But, I'd still rather have a crying big mouthed Keyshawn than a classless TO anyday...........................

Amen!

SnyderMom
10-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I hate the cowboys. Blah....

More so now because they've just demolished my fantasy team.

Keith7
10-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Dogman_1969

Why would you want a player that hardly produces, and is a huge disruption during the middle of the season over a player that is the best wide reciever in the league and makes a huge disruption in the offseason???

that doesnt make sense

Bullaholic
10-12-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Why would you want a player that hardly produces, and is a huge disruption during the middle of the season over a player that is the best wide reciever in the league and makes a huge disruption in the offseason???

that doesnt make sense

Offseason, Keith? T.O. supposedly wore (I have no official source on this) a Roy Williams #31 Cowboys jersey on the team plane ride back to Philly after the Cowboys game. If he did this and I had been one of his teammates, I would have opened the door of the plane and said--"Flap T.O., Flap!".

Adidas410s
10-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Offseason, Keith? T.O. supposedly wore (I have no official source on this) a Roy Williams #31 Cowboys jersey on the team plane ride back to Philly after the Cowboys game. If he did this and I had been one of his teammates, I would have opened the door of the plane and said--"Flap T.O., Flap!".

He wore a #88 Michael Irvin jersey after the game. Andy Reid said he didn't care about it because T.O. has always been a big Irvin fan. Either way it's not a big deal because even if it was Roy Williams...T.O. was mainly covered by RW so if anything he is pointing out that HE didn't get the job done against the Cowboys.

Bullaholic
10-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
He wore a #88 Michael Irvin jersey after the game. Andy Reid said he didn't care about it because T.O. has always been a big Irvin fan. Either way it's not a big deal because even if it was Roy Williams...T.O. was mainly covered by RW so if anything he is pointing out that HE didn't get the job done against the Cowboys.

Everybody is entitled to pick their "favorite players". T.O. has never been, nor will he ever be, one of mine. I respect his on-field abilities, have no tolerance for his behavior, and I refuse to pay homage as a fan or be held "hostage" like the Eagles.

sinton66
10-12-2005, 06:50 PM
Somebody needs to give Keyshawn a clue. Peerless Price is waiting in the wings, and is itching to get playing time.

garageoffice
10-12-2005, 06:56 PM
In my opinion Keyshawn and T.O. both represent the worst of what has gone wrong with most professional sports. In a pure pursuit of winning (read as $$$$) owners and fans alike have sacrificed respectability for ability.

T.O. certainly has plenty of talent and performs on the field, but he is an embarrasment to humanity where his behaviour is concerned. Since he does perform, though, Eagles fans not only excuse him but adopt him as their hero. Ridiculous!

Keyshawn has a big mouth that he loves to put into illegal motion and always points the finger at someone else when questions arise about his performance. If he put as much effort into preparation and performance as he does worrying about what he sees as life's inequities he might come close to being the star he thinks he is.

Whatever happened to guys who realize that they are getting rich playing a game; PLAYING A GAME?! I enjoy football, but the NFL has become a joke! The amount of money those guys get paid only encourages them to ignore reality and think the world revolves around them. Until some more realistic expectations are placed on those guys and owners decide that some things just aren't worth putting up with it's only going to get worse.