PDA

View Full Version : Liberty/Bellville what do you think

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 10:50 AM
I know we goin to be the underdogs again but we pulled it off against orangefield we can do it again.we will need support from our true fans(the ones that have been there all season not just when we're winning)
oh yeah if anyone finds out where we will be playing and when post it please.

# 80

FBmania
11-16-2002, 10:56 AM
Hey LP, Take the support when ever and where ever it comes from and enjoy it. Be happy and get ready for a tough Bellville squad.

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 11:25 AM
I am expecting a hard fought battle but we will be ready..we will practice just that much harder..we will be ready..

# 80

bellville28runnels
11-16-2002, 01:25 PM
i think we are playin in spring but they dont know what time yet

Pudlugger
11-16-2002, 01:44 PM
bellville28runnels:
i think we are playin in spring but they dont know what time yetAre you sure? I would think the playoffs would be over before spring! :D :D :D

FBmania
11-16-2002, 01:51 PM
Pudlugger:

bellville28runnels:
i think we are playin in spring but they dont know what time yetAre you sure? I would think the playoffs would be over before spring! :D :D :D My! My! What humor! :D

LP-DB
11-16-2002, 08:54 PM
Ok thats cool is it friday?

Do they have a nice stadium?

Turf or grass?

# 80

LP-DB
11-17-2002, 12:17 AM
Gettin this post back to the top..

# 80

bbfan
11-17-2002, 11:55 AM
When and where is this game going to be played? Which team is the home team?

trojandad
11-17-2002, 02:17 PM
Hey panthers, did you guys go to BH-BC last night? We caught the BH guys after the game, they told us they were gonna come see us against LaGrange next Fri @ Huntsville and eat BBQ before the game with us. None of us knew when or where you guys would play so they couldn't make plans that way.

If you guys don't play Fri night, come catch us on Fri and we'll be there on Sat. Either way, kick butt. Numbers are just numbers and stats are just stats. It only takes one win against them. You can do one win. This time of the year it takes heart and guts. Don't you DARE stop with one playoff win. No talk, all walk. You guys can do it.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2002, 02:32 PM
I just heard this from a coach, but he said it was not official yet. Saturday at 1:00 in Spring Texas, the playing surface in turf.
And for the smart remark by the La Grange fan, If you would have read it right, he said in Spring, not in the Spring.
If the day and time change I will post it, unless you hear it from 73 first.

trojandad
11-17-2002, 02:40 PM
C'mon FormerBellvilleBrahma, Pud is cool. I think it was you that misread, he was pullin the bellville guy's chain. It was a joke about the spring. Look at the smiley faces at the end of his writeup. Easy on the quick fuse, we have all week to get worked up. LOL

I hope someone would confirm the place and time with a coach. If Saturday is so, you Liberty guys BETTER be at Huntsville on Fri (unless coach forbids it the night before a game, of course). Let me know so I'll know how many sausage links to buy, you guys look like you can eat pretty good. LOL

josh_sadler
11-17-2002, 02:58 PM
Hey trojandad, I am talkin to some fellow team mates right now and am trying to get a group of us to go to the game on Friday night, as long as we are allowed to. We also might be having a bonfire Friday night so we will be obligated to attend that if we do. Thanks for the support. We appreciate it.

As for the game on Saturday(?), I believe it is going to be another very tough and very close game, but I feel Liberty will come out on top by a td. Goodluck to CS, sorry BH didn't make it.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2002, 03:04 PM
Hey T-Dad, obviously you haven't read some of Pud's other remarks. If he gets the chance to down Bellville he will. You might change your opinion about Pud soon enough, Yall do play La Grange this week right? Good Luck!!

trojandad
11-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Sorry FBB, was just commenting on that remark. Didn't know anything about history between y'all.

We do play LaGrange next week. Last time we played them was on our way to the semis in 96, we were fortunate with a 9 point win. We expect a tough game. Thanks for the well wishes.

Sorry we have to root for Liberty, they are just district bros. You'll have you hands full with them. We went in there underestimating them and left with a miraculous 1 point win. They are some tough kids, probably the best line I've seen all year and I watched Newton yesterday and still believe Liberty's is better. A safe game to all, good luck to yours, but I believe that incredible Liberty kicker will make the one he missed against us. Liberty 17 - Bellville 14.

AggieJohn
11-17-2002, 03:19 PM
Trojandad...hey congrats on your win against Hardin..heard the back to back kickoff returns were kind of exciting...anyway..best of luck against la grange...we played them the last time we got out of the first round 5 years ago and they were a pretty solid team...don't know how they play now...but best of luck.....kind of ironic to think that we both are still playing and BH is not...sorry to get a hot head earlier this year.....football get's all emotional sometimes...
best of luck

bubbabrown07
11-17-2002, 04:08 PM
Yes, congratulations to Coldspring, and to Barbers Hill, it was a tough loss, but you guys had a tremendous season any way you look at it. If there is any way possible, I will try to make the trip over to catch the CS - LaGrange game, (I LOVE BBQ!!) but if I can't, good luck Trojans!! The Liberty Panthers are behind ya! Speaking of the Panthers, it feels good to gain a little bit of respect once again. NOBODY believed in us all season, except ourselves, and it looks like that's all that mattered in the end. And it looks like we're the underdogs yet again this week. We wouldn't rather have it any other way...... wink

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2002, 04:42 PM
Update on the Bellville vs Liberty game, Now they are saying Friday night at Tomball, I got the impression that this was 99%. Soon as I know it is 100% I will post it. You never know it might change again!!!!

AggieJohn
11-17-2002, 05:01 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
Update on the Bellville vs Liberty game, Now they are saying Friday night at Tomball, I got the impression that this was 99%. Soon as I know it is 100% I will post it. You never know it might change again!!!!wht time....7.30?

j-dub05
11-17-2002, 05:10 PM
I'm not sure about the time but I heard from one of the Liberty coaches that it was at Spring high school but they werent sure if it was gonna be saturday or friday. We are, once again, the underdogs and wouldnt have it any other way. that just makes us play that much harder to prove everyone wrong. thanx for the support, cs. good luck against la grange. I'm pickin the L-dawgs to come out on top in a defensive struggle, 10-6.

-The former other #10, now #24

LP-DB
11-17-2002, 05:14 PM
I haven't heard anything about the time or spot..but i know we will come out ready to fight..we have lots of heart and ply with it all..

# 80

Brahma73
11-17-2002, 06:25 PM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
I just heard this from a coach, but he said it was not official yet. Saturday at 1:00 in Spring Texas, the playing surface in turf.
And for the smart remark by the La Grange fan, If you would have read it right, he said in Spring, not in the Spring.
If the day and time change I will post it, unless you hear it from 73 first.Hey Former, no word in concrete yet on site or time. Spring & Tomball both possibilities, but Dome is out. Should know something tonight & I'll post.

GO BULLS!!!!

BBULL20
11-17-2002, 06:42 PM
I'm new to this forum but I have been checking out all of the posts. I want to say to bb28 thanks,get ready cause "WE READY". 75isahaus let's roll!!!
Bellville will come out ready for this one.
T-ogether
E-veryone
A-chieves
M-ore
We Ready!!! I wish the best to all, but we are the BEST!!! Congrats to all who made it to the 2nd round. :cool: Bellville by 14...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Bellville vs Liberty Friday at 7:30 in Tomball, Bellville will be the Home team!!

sinton66
11-17-2002, 10:23 PM
Bellville by 10.

2001GiddingsLB
11-18-2002, 01:26 AM
I hope Bellville plays a better game this week than they did last week. 6 turnovers isn't a very good way to win a ball game luckily for Bellville Giddings wasn't able to capitalize on too many. Another thing maybe that was just a poor performance by your quarterback but if he is always like that don't throw the ball Gobert is too good to have his yards taken away by a couple of careless throws.

SintonFan
11-18-2002, 02:08 AM
Bellville by 11. Hehe, 66 has beat me the last two predictions. I can't let him win three in a row... http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/7_mad.gif
Pudlugger might be still sore after last years loss to Bellville in district. Jeez, I don't know... http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/ill.gif
Good luck to Bellville and La Grange this week! http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/bouncy.gif

LP-DB
11-18-2002, 01:11 PM
What is the playing surface..grass i hope..

# 80

Bongo
11-18-2002, 03:32 PM
It's a good grass surface. Nice stadium.

LP-DB
11-18-2002, 03:38 PM
Alrighty thanks bongo..good luck to everyone the rest of the way..

# 80

LP-DB
11-18-2002, 03:40 PM
Alrighty thanks bongo..good luck to everyone the rest of the way..

# 80

LP-DB
11-18-2002, 03:41 PM
sorry for posting twice

Bongo
11-18-2002, 03:59 PM
To 2001GiddingsLB; Giddings played a tough game. I think they caught Bellville a bit off balance with their passing and it took Bellville a while to adjust. Giddings had a real good game plan and the kids gave it 110%, I just think Bellville's offence was too versatile.

LP-DB
11-19-2002, 07:56 PM
back to the top

# 80

AggieJohn
11-20-2002, 11:08 PM
okay maybe my sources are wrong but i talked to a guy tonight who told me that he talked to the guy that the field was named after in tomball, leonard george and he told me specifically that it was turf...old turf..

Bongo
11-21-2002, 02:48 PM
Explayer2001
Check out the tomballfootball.com website. Shows images of field. I also sent an email to their athletic department who confirmed it was grass.