RMAC
10-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Beautiful.

HillBoy
10-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Go BH!!!:D

BlueBlood
10-12-2005, 01:17 PM
BH will be tested this week with its number two QB.

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by BlueBlood
BH will be tested this week with its number two QB. im sure this statement is true, but if BH is as good as Matthew has them ranked that wont mater. they will go out and the number 2 qb will step in and play and the team wont miss a beat at all. but that is if they are as good as Matthew has them ranked...;)

Tidal Wave
10-12-2005, 07:19 PM
wow...how can you have decatur soo low after their performance against Abilene Wylie??

3afan
10-12-2005, 07:28 PM
low? they're 21st in Texas - thats top 10%. and with 2 losses ..... ya don't have much to complain about ...

Gobbla2001
10-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im sure this statement is true, but if BH is as good as Matthew has them ranked that wont mater. they will go out and the number 2 qb will step in and play and the team wont miss a beat at all. but that is if they are as good as Matthew has them ranked...;)

Yah, but Matt has the team they are playing this week (West Columbia) ranked higher...

Doesn't mean much, though... we'll have to wait and see...

sweetwater07
10-12-2005, 10:12 PM
be prepared to move Sweetwater up after our future win over Snyder this week......j/k a little rivalry...gotta talk some trash....

Tidal Wave
10-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
low? they're 21st in Texas - thats top 10%. and with 2 losses ..... ya don't have much to complain about ...

Im not complaining,im just surprised that Decatur is #21 yet they beat #3 Wylie by a good score....and im sure Decatur would probably beat Sweetwater and im SURE they would beat Snyder because Snyder is highly overrated.....they have a good defense but NO offense....but i guess yall will find that out in the weeks to come............PEACE

bullfrog_alumni_02
10-13-2005, 12:47 AM
Gobbla, i see your point. its not as easy when they are playing another good team. tidal wave, keep in mind that offense wins games... defense wins championships. also on the subject of the snyder, wylie, and s'water; these are the teams that pretty much ran the table in the playoffs in D1 and throughout region 1. im sure snyder's offense can still do some damage. great teams dont just pop up out of the ground...all though some of the players from south lake carroll may prove that to be incorrect...:D

jmcgee
10-13-2005, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Tidal Wave
Im not complaining,im just surprised that Decatur is #21 yet they beat #3 Wylie by a good score....and im sure Decatur would probably beat Sweetwater and im SURE they would beat Snyder because Snyder is highly overrated.....they have a good defense but NO offense....but i guess yall will find that out in the weeks to come............PEACE
Decatur didnt beat wylie though

codyrsmart
10-13-2005, 09:15 AM
title wave....my friend you before you complain about the standings you atleast need to know who beat who. i know your trying to sound smart, but i think your talking privilages have been taken away ;)

80's Eagle
10-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Yah, but Matt has the team they are playing this week (West Columbia) ranked higher...

Doesn't mean much, though... we'll have to wait and see...

BH is playing Huffman this week. The West Columbia game was cancelled when Rita came to town.

Gobbla2001
10-13-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by 80's Eagle
BH is playing Huffman this week. The West Columbia game was cancelled when Rita came to town.

I must be losing my mind, I #1 forgot the game was cancelled and #2 I had just read the West Columbia/Wharton game thread...

I'm losing it...

44INAROW
10-13-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I must be losing my mind, ...I'm losing it...

Gobbla - admission is the first step to recovery :D :D :D

Tidal Wave
10-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by codyrsmart
title wave....my friend you before you complain about the standings you atleast need to know who beat who. i know your trying to sound smart, but i think your talking privilages have been taken away ;)

Oh really?..LMAO..damn i could have sworn it was decatur?......oh no it was GRAHAM.....lmao....haha my bad guys ignore everything i said except for Snyder being overrated cuz they are...they have a real good defense but no offense whatsoever....unless they develop an offense then i dont see them doing that much in playoffs..and about sweetwater..well i dont know..i havent seen em play...peace out!!

SnyderMom
10-13-2005, 04:30 PM

snyder has no offense?? how do you figure if I may ask?

Tidal Wave
10-14-2005, 10:50 AM
by watching them play 3 times already......yea they put up 30-40 points sometimes but thats because they play NOBODY,besides Sweetwater and Wylie the other teams in your district are weak,which isnt good when tryin to discover an indicator of your teams legitimacy....GreenWood gave yall a run for your money and GreenWood is in a rebuilding mode with much young talent,I was there that game,....all Snyder has is an O.K Qb but one real good receiver.....ive seen Cuero,Sinton,Wharton,Liberty Hill,Burnet,gainesville,Marlin,jasper & W.oS stark play and compared to them you all have a weak offense.....well at least from what I saw those 3 games.......yall can legitimize yourselves after the game against Sweetwater.......but I do got to hand it to yall...you all have a very good defense,your LB's are good and your Line is good,the corners are a little bit sketchy at times though....but from what I have seen the past games yall have played is that your defense has a weakness and that is against heavily pass oriented teams.......nonetheless best of luck against Sweetwater today...it is a rivalry game so it can and should be a close game consideriing that...but if Snyder doesnt show up to play then expect Sweetwater to torch up the board with their offense........peace out!

codyrsmart
10-14-2005, 11:32 AM
yall can legitimize yourselves agianst sweetwater

title wave....if snyder can be recognized by beating or even playing good agains sweetwater (which i agree they won't do), then why do you still call wylie weak after romping all over sweetwater?

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by codyrsmart
title wave....if snyder can be recognized by beating or even playing good agains sweetwater (which i agree they won't do), then why do you still call wylie weak after romping all over sweetwater?

All I'm going to say is that we'll continue this conversation again Monday morning when ya'll have decided to shush up, and then we'll see what ya'll agree on then! Okay? Have a good day!

Adidas410s
10-14-2005, 12:53 PM
by watching them play 3 times already......yea they put up 30-40 points sometimes but thats because they play NOBODY,besides Sweetwater and Wylie the other teams in your district are weak,which isnt good when tryin to discover an indicator of your teams legitimacy....GreenWood gave yall a run for your money and GreenWood is in a rebuilding mode with much young talent,I was there that game,....all Snyder has is an O.K Qb but one real good receiver.....ive seen Cuero,Sinton,Wharton,Liberty Hill,Burnet,gainesville,Marlin,jasper & W.oS stark play and compared to them you all have a weak offense.....well at least from what I saw those 3 games.......yall can legitimize yourselves after the game against Sweetwater.......but I do got to hand it to yall...you all have a very good defense,your LB's are good and your Line is good,the corners are a little bit sketchy at times though....but from what I have seen the past games yall have played is that your defense has a weakness and that is against heavily pass oriented teams.......nonetheless best of luck against Sweetwater today...it is a rivalry game so it can and should be a close game consideriing that...but if Snyder doesnt show up to play then expect Sweetwater to torch up the board with their offense........peace out!

I am still wondering how in 7 weeks of games you have seen Snyder play 3 times...yet made it all over the state to see numerous other schools...including Burnet who is a 4A. All in all, nice try at being a "name dropper" but at least make sure that you are comparing 3A to 3A...and Burnet is no longer in 3A so they really don't count. But then again...you seem to know many great things so you MUST have known this!

Rainman
10-14-2005, 03:37 PM
I was a big fan of Chris's and I hope that things will work out well for him. I do, however, believe that the best arm on that team belonged to Pat Cook even when they were both sophomores on varsity. Chris definately had the better legs. Both are fine leaders which is noted by their both being three year starters. With a senoir laden offensive line, great recievers in Fisher and Moore, and running backs that have piled on yards and held on to the ball better than any year under Coach Price that I can remember. Barbers Hill is still a contender and deserves their ranking.

Adidas410s
10-14-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
I was a big fan of Chris's and I hope that things will work out well for him. I do, however, believe that the best arm on that team belonged to Pat Cook even when they were both sophomores on varsity. Chris definately had the better legs. Both are fine leaders which is noted by their both being three year starters. With a senoir laden offensive line, great recievers in Fisher and Moore, and running backs that have piled on yards and held on to the ball better than any year under Coach Price that I can remember. Barbers Hill is still a contender and deserves their ranking.

uh oh...somebody ended up on the wrong thread! :p

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 01:50 AM
looks like your #5 team struggled a little this week eh matthew?

Ranger Mom
10-15-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
uh oh...somebody ended up on the wrong thread! :p

I don't know if it was the wrong thread really...I think he probably should have quoted what he was responding to though.

There was some BH talk at the very beginning of this thread!

lostaussie
10-15-2005, 06:19 AM
.....ive seen Cuero,Sinton,Wharton,Liberty Hill,Burnet,gainesville,Marlin,jasper & W.oS stark play and compared to them you all have a weak offense.....well at least from what I saw those 3 games....... dude must have a lear jet!!!!!!!!!!!

EAGLETOWN
10-15-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Rainman
and running backs that have piled on yards and held on to the ball better than any year under Coach Price that I can remember.

Rainman please don't evvvvvver mention our ability to hang on to the ball I think we were jinxed in the Huffman game.

Although after the game BH proved they are worthy of their ranking.

AggieJohn
10-15-2005, 06:25 PM
still no love for liberty