PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Allegedly Had Sex Party On Boats

ILS1
10-11-2005, 04:43 PM
startribune.com
Updated: 5:25 p.m. ET Oct. 11, 2005

Authorities are investigating whether Minnesota Vikings players were involved in allegations of criminal sexual conduct on charter boats Thursday on Lake Minnetonka.

A woman who apparently was working as a hostess on one of the boats called Mound police about 7:30 p.m. to report possible prostitution, drugs and sex acts, according to police reports. The information was coming from her brother’s girlfriend, who was working as a hostess on the boat, the report said. The girlfriend said the boat was chartered by the Minnesota Vikings.

The Hennepin County Sheriff’s Office said it is investigating a report of alleged criminal conduct on an Al and Alma’s charter boat. Nobody has been arrested and no suspects have been identified, said Sgt. Haans Viteks. He wouldn’t confirm or deny whether any Vikings were involved.

“It was a stag party atmosphere on the boat with allegations of strippers and sexual conduct,’’ he said. “We’re still trying to sort things out at this time.’’

A Vikings official said the team would have no comment. Two hours after the Mound police received the call, another woman called to complain that six or seven men pulled up in a shuttle bus limo and urinated in her yard, police reports said. She followed the limo to Al and Alma’s, but she couldn’t identify the men, said Chief Jim Kurtz.

The responding officer was told that there were 40 people on the boat and that it was the Vikings football team, the police reports said.

The urination incident is no longer under investigation, Kurtz said.

Vikings Sex Party On Boats (www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9665387/)

Bullaholic
10-11-2005, 05:09 PM
And I thought this was a historical thread from the 10th century.........

bulldogbark
10-11-2005, 05:14 PM
thats what I thought it was:confused: :confused: :confused:

GreenMonster
10-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Way to go Vikes!!! If you can't make the headlines with your on field play you might as well make headlines with your off the field play.

injuredinmelee
10-11-2005, 09:32 PM
thank goodness no one else ever has parties where sex is involved.

Matthew328
10-11-2005, 10:13 PM
yeah what a shock pro athletes having sex parties.....LOL

JasperDog94
10-12-2005, 10:01 AM
Wow. Mike Tice has completely lost all control.

pancho villa
10-12-2005, 10:27 AM
I want to go on that boat.

Bullaholic
10-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
I want to go on that boat.

Dunno, Pancho, a vato better be careful, there might be all kinds of "preferences" in that crowd and you might be doing a lot of "running" instead of "chasing". :D

BullFrog Dad
10-12-2005, 11:13 AM
See what happens when you trade Randy Moss.

JasperDog94
10-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
See what happens when you trade Randy Moss. Who knew that Moss was the stabilizing influence of the Vikings?;)

Phantom Stang
10-12-2005, 04:46 PM
I think it was great that the "Mound" Police responded so quickly!:D

piratebg
10-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
I think it was great that the "Mound" Police responded so quickly!:D

Well, it is my experience that most officers rush to the opportunity to see a naked female for free.

football4life
10-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Ha ha. Crazy football players:rolleyes: :rolleyes: