PDA

View Full Version : Another District 11 Scenario for Gilmer Buckeye

PPHSfan
10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
Don't get mad, this one is Just for fun.

Here Goes,

Gilmer looks past Rains and loses, then on the 7th of November it rains all day long. Gilmer and Lindale take the field and play a game of mud ball that ends in a 0-0 tie.

Lindale loses to Winnsboro and then ties Gilmer in "Mud Bowl 2003"

Winnsboro loses to Mount Vernon at home and ties them for 1st place in District 11 with a 3-2 record but MV wins District due to the heads-up win over Winnsboro, who has to settle for second.

Lindale and Gilmer tie for third at 3-1-1 but Gilmer's loss to RAINS knocks them out of the playoffs. :D

:p HEY!!! It could happen. :p

BIG19
10-27-2003, 02:59 PM
Sure am glad you're back, PPHSfan!

BigRedfan
10-27-2003, 03:00 PM
I think that you have been inhaling something. :) It ain't going to happen. :( Gilmer will not lose until deep in the playoffs if then. Rains could not beat the third string Gilmer Buckeyes much less the first string. :p

PPHSfan
10-27-2003, 03:02 PM
I don't think Rains could beat Gilmers 8th graders LOL.

But anything is possible. :D

Buckeye80
10-27-2003, 09:25 PM
C'mon guys! Sure there is a better chance of the game being snowed out than a Rains victory, but those kids show up to practice just like ours. The thing that has me a bit worried is that our kids are already looking at Daingerfield...you know they are. I hope Lindale doesn't jump up and actually play one game of football finally. And you are right PPHS fan, NOBODY will beat Gilmer or Daingerfield easily despite what some may think. Incidentally, which game of ours did you see?