PDA

View Full Version : Decatur or Ranchview?!?!

NateDawg39
10-11-2005, 10:09 AM
I will say Decatur by 30 points

NateDawg39
10-11-2005, 10:16 AM
HEHE im a Homer!!

Bullaholic
10-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Ranchview! Ranchview! Ranchview! I can pray for a miracle ya know, Nate. :D

BullFrog Dad
10-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
I will say Decatur by 30 points At Least. I kind of feel sorry for Ranchview. Last year they got a lot of pre-season hype and finished 1-9. This year was the first with grades 9-12 filled and I'm sure their fans had hopes for a solid season but there's a good possibility that they'll go 0-10.

Bullaholic
10-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
At Least. I kind of feel sorry for Ranchview. Last year they got a lot of pre-season hype and finished 1-9. This year was the first with grades 9-12 filled and I'm sure their fans had hopes for a solid season but there's a good possibility that they'll go 0-10.

They have some good talent BFDad. I think if they continue and get a system that takes full advantage of it, they will be tough.

NateDawg39
10-11-2005, 11:59 AM
They have a great runningback and a good speed quarterback. but i dont think that the Defense is ready for Cobb and Maxon of the Eagles Offense. Sorry no shut outs this week. I say Decatur 45-10 over Ranchview.

rhino33
10-15-2005, 10:43 PM
the wolves would be way more effective in a system that harnesses all the abilities of the players i know from expeience that the offensive coordinator (Donn Havens) has tried to force the wolves to play a style offense that they dont have the personell to do, i know this from playin for him for 3 yrs, for example, when i first arrived at ranchview i played fullback, he put me at left guard and never gave me a legit opportunity to earn spot as a running back of some sort or tight end

im not tryin to bad mouth him because i learned alot from him andthe rest of the wolves staff but it would be more effective if things were ran a little differently like bullaholic kinda said b4