PDA

View Full Version : Snyder. Worst sports town ever.

SpreadtheRed
10-11-2005, 06:02 AM
I recently saw on a message board on another site an article talking about how Snyder has more tradition and history in sports than any ohter town in West Texas and the Big Country. What a joke. Snyder is a town that wishes they had tradition like Wylie, Sweetwater, and even Greenwood. Give me a break.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-11-2005, 06:18 AM
Ok...thanks for that bit of information. Now, get ready for school before momma sees you on the computer.

zeus63
10-11-2005, 02:42 PM
LOL!!

lobo12
10-11-2005, 03:20 PM
tradition is not making a couple of good runs in the playoffs, it is years after years of wining and competitive play, snyder might not have the best in the state, but they do have it and sure are adding to it.........pointless post

SnyderMom
10-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
I recently saw on a message board on another site an article talking about how Snyder has more tradition and history in sports than any ohter town in West Texas and the Big Country. What a joke. Snyder is a town that wishes they had tradition like Wylie, Sweetwater, and even Greenwood. Give me a break.

If I'm not mistaken, your unthoughtful post, whether it be directed to Snyder, Wylie or any other team, may give cause for concern regarding your dear Sweetwater and why they are the worst sports town ever. Your ignorance is giving your town a bad name.

Every town has their own legacy their own history....every town has some sort of tradition. Who are you to knock a simple opinion of an innocent web-poster.

I think Texas as a whole contains about 80% of our nations high school football traditions. Correct?

Phantom Stang
10-11-2005, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
Why not register on the other site, and make your argument on the thread that the claim was posted on??
:cool:

mustang68
10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Snyder Mom please don't be to harsh on Spread the Red, the soft spot on his head hasn't completely hardened yet.:eek: :D :rolleyes:

DU_stud04
10-11-2005, 04:59 PM
hahahahaha