PDA

View Full Version : The Boys back in town?

NateDawg39
10-10-2005, 05:39 PM
After the awsome win yesterday by Dallas, Everyone is now saying that they could be in the race for 1st place in there Division. Could this be the turning point of the Dallas Cowboy's future? Or is this another once in a while team? Also. Is Drew Bledsoe the man or what!?!?! What a game!!

3afan
10-10-2005, 05:45 PM
lets not go overboard ... if dallas loses to the NYG this week then the Philly win is meaningless

jakarta101
10-10-2005, 05:59 PM
if dallas plays like they did last week, the WONT lose to NYG! if dallas plays like that every week, they will be tough to beat.... but they have to keep their heads on striaght and play that kinda football every week....

jakarta101
10-10-2005, 06:01 PM
did anyone see philly's only TD....that was tricky to watch....i didnt kno the ball wasnt in his hands till the defender was in the endzone...it even tricked the camera man

Txbroadcaster
10-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
lets not go overboard ... if dallas loses to the NYG this week then the Philly win is meaningless

I would not call it meaningless. A win inside the division is a win. I would rather dallas be 1-2 against NFC East..than 0-3.

NHSRattler60
10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
The difference between yesterday and the past weeks is Dallas attacked. They attacked on defense, they attacked on offense, and they did it from Play 1. If they go after Eli as successfully as they did with Donovan, and Drew can get the call downfeild just as well, there's no stopping these guys.

Gobbla2001
10-10-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
if dallas loses to the NYG this week then the Philly win is meaningless

I guess Dallas is my NFL team, but I am no fanatic, so I am not being biased here, but how would the Philly win be meaningless? There would still be what, 9 games left?

Would you also say if NYG loses their previous wins would be meaningless?

Another reason I do not like the NFL... too many attitudes lead to too many teams having two different types of seasons in the course of one season...

this truely is the league where 'anything can happen'...