PDA

View Full Version : Snyder vs. Sweetwater

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Oh what the heck...no one else has started it, so I might as well!

Who do you think takes this one?

Ranger05
10-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I think sweetwater takes this one. When does Carrillo come back

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2005, 04:32 PM
I think Snyder's defense is good enough and fast enough to contain Sweetwaters run game. The defense will have something to prove in this game. Snyder's balanced offense will be to much for Sweetwater. The passing game is improving every game as is the running game.

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Ranger05
I think sweetwater takes this one. When does Carrillo come back

Evidently not for this game based on what I read on another board.

Quote from TexasHSFootball (http://texashsfootball.com/board/index.php?showtopic=18056)

Pmoney
10-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Snyder wins this one by 7+ i watched sweetwater last week and they arnt as good as everyone else is saying and they were also playing at the so called sacred mustang bowl

SnyderMom
10-10-2005, 05:15 PM
that's right!!! 7+++, I like that answer!!!

send 'em all
10-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Played both of them...Gotta go with Sweetwater.

jakarta101
10-10-2005, 05:57 PM
just like on the other thread, i say snyder by 7!

TigerPride
10-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Sweetwater it doesn't matter who comes back from injury Snyder 21 Sweetwater 7

Ranger Mom
10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
dead even right now!!

RMAC
10-10-2005, 09:06 PM
I picked Snyder only because I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to hear all the excuses from Sweetwater posters about why they lost not 1, but 2 on a row and now they're gonna get 3rd.

mustang04
10-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I picked Snyder only because I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE to hear all the excuses from Sweetwater posters about why they lost not 1, but 2 on a row and now they're gonna get 3rd.

how good would the Atlanta Falcons be w/out Vick???

How about taking Vince young away from UT, along w/ a few other good starters???

u know what...IF..that is IF snyder beats sweetwater, ill say it was for the same reason as wylie....INJURIES, but its ok, i dont care if they finish 3rd, cuz once they have ppl back for playoffs, itll be aight

Snyder_TigerFan
10-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

Ummm...well....they almost beat New England w/out Vick.

Pmoney
10-10-2005, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Ummm...well....they almost beat New England w/out Vick.
thats true....and if yall didnt kno New England is returnin Super Bowl Champs...:D

SwtwtrMstngs04
10-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Do we have to start this crap every year with the trash talk?

Pmoney
10-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
Do we have to start this crap every year with the trash talk?
i dont really consider this as being trash talk....its just a rivalry....AM fans and UT fans do it...Eagle fans and Cowboy fans do it....its just harmless fun in a rivalry

RMAC
10-10-2005, 10:21 PM
It's not trash talk until somebody starts talkin' about my mother or my dog. . .

Pmoney
10-10-2005, 10:22 PM
It's not trash talk until somebody starts talkin' about my mother or my dog. . .
haha i dont think we will stoop that low

mustang04
10-10-2005, 10:52 PM

arent they the same thing??

:devil: :D

RMAC
10-10-2005, 11:39 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arent they the same thing??

I think that was just a "Dog" comment. . . I know Snyder's not gonna take none of that crap.

stateboundWR#5
10-11-2005, 02:00 AM
You all have to remember that snyder has SEVERAL key players that are hurt as well... But regardless the game will go on and the rest of the guys will strap up the same way they always do and play the same way... No one person makes a team! Snyder by 14 at least

SpreadtheRed
10-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Adrian Peterson doesn't play and OU gets blown out. Take away Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart from USC, are they going to be the same team? no. Sweetwater is missing key players, especially Kendal Carrillo who is vital to the defense and offense. So yes one player can make a team. Snyder, you're not good. You have yet to play anyone good. Oct. 14.

Watch the name calling...lhpm

Snyder_TigerFan
10-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by SpreadtheRed
StateboundWR#5, are you an idiot? Adrian Peterson doesn't play and OU gets blown out. Take away Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart from USC, are they going to be the same team? no. Sweetwater is missing key players, especially Kendal Carrillo who is vital to the defense and offense. So yes one player can make a team. Snyder, you're not good. You have yet to play anyone good. Oct. 14.

Sounds to me like the excuses are already starting.

GreenMonster
10-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Unless Sweetwater has one of those "Easy Buttons" that Staples has been advertising for the last year then Snyder takes this one. Sorry Mustang fans, your injuries are too much to overcome for the second week in a row you will lose. Once healthy, the Stangs are one of the most dangerous teams in all the land but with 7 starters out Sweetwater is just average. Snyder Tigers 21 - 7.

Ranger Mom
10-11-2005, 07:57 AM
I just don't know what to think about this...which is why I chose to close to call.

We played Snyder fairly close, but they seem to improve every week and make the plays to win when they need to.

Sweetwater on the other hand is limping into this game. Anyone who knows me knows where my heart is, but I have to admit, this game worries me.:(

DU_stud04
10-11-2005, 09:24 AM
even with both teams missing key players, i think this is going to be a great game.....too bad i cant make it to this one:( id love to see snyder bury another football at the 50 again....haha
i think this one is to close to call, good luck both teams and ill be listening from the net.

SnyderMom
10-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Despite injuries for either team, if we both came in healthy, Snyder would still win. You are expecting to see a team that ya'll played last year, but we are completely different. We're quicker, we're stronger, and we have more determination. Good luck sweetwater, but you're gonna go home with the taste of tiger hide in your mouths.

Then on Monday...

I'll make sure to log on and laugh at all your excuses for Friday night.

Bullaholic
10-11-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm like everybody else on this one--if Sweetwater can return a couple of key players to the lineup, I say Stangs by 7. If not, I say Snyder by 10. I've got a feeling that Sweetwater is going to play anybody who can go this week---just hope they don't aggravate any of the injuries by coming back too quickly.

Papa Mustang
10-11-2005, 09:37 AM
stateboundWR#5 I'd like to know which key players Snyder has out that will not statrt Friday night. Also tell us what position they started at before their injury. I'm from Sweetwater and I'm sorry but I'm even tired of the whining. We were beaten by a better team last Friday and if we loose to Snyder they will have been the better team this Friday. Let's support our boys and give them some credit for giving it all they've got. Good luck to the Mustangs and I pray that none of the kids get injured.

Papa Mustang
10-11-2005, 09:39 AM
Oh! I forgot, I pick Sweetwater by 7

Bullaholic
10-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Papa Mustang
stateboundWR#5 I'd like to know which key players Snyder has out that will not statrt Friday night. Also tell us what position they started at before their injury. I'm from Sweetwater and I'm sorry but I'm even tired of the whining. We were beaten by a better team last Friday and if we loose to Snyder they will have been the better team this Friday. Let's support our boys and give them some credit for giving it all they've got. Good luck to the Mustangs and I pray that none of the kids get injured.

Well said, Papa Mustang. I can understand some of the younger guy's responses---the Wylie loss was a punch in the gut, but it's hard to understand a "whining" response from anybody old enough to know better---but, every town seems to have a few, and we know the majority of Sweetwater's fans probably are like you.

Black & Gold
10-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Snyder, you're not good. You have yet to play anyone good. Oct. 14.

Who has Sweetwater played that was good that Snyder didn't.

SnyderMom
10-11-2005, 09:56 AM
One of our best defensive players is out with a broken arm suffered in the clyde game.

NateDawg39
10-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Well, i voted Sweetwater, I think they will put it away in the third quarter.

Kenny Burns
10-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Snyder vs. Sweetwater is sold out already! Ticket line at the Administration building this morning was around the block. Over a hundred people were turned away, most with numerous tickets to buy. I think this will be the big one this week! I watched Swwtwater Friday night and I was not impressed with Greene or especially Banyard. Snyder WILL beat them hands down- 14+!

Papa Mustang
10-11-2005, 11:39 AM
I appreciate your responce SnyderMom, but ask for Name and positionwhere he was a starter earlier in the year. Would you post that information please. Just so as not to be one side here is a list of Sweetwater's: Kyndall Carrillo(Starting Quarterback an starting Free Safety), Duone Cunnings(Starting Cornerback), Tye Jones(Starting Defensive Tackle), and we have a Starting Linebcker out and I can't remember his name. We have others out that were not starters. I'm not making excuses as I said before, we'll show up and give you all we have.

Snyder_TigerFan
10-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Kenny Burns
Snyder vs. Sweetwater is sold out already!

That's crazy. Do you know if they have an allotted number of tickets that they will sell at the gate, or are they all gone?

sweetwater07
10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
I don't know what yall are thinking......but Sweetwater will win by 14+.....Everyone is acting like we played an unranked team...we played the defending state champs with also some very questionable calls.........Don't under rate us Snyder or you will regret it!!.........Even with a loss for us to Snyder...just wait and see what happens if we meet in the playoffs with all our starters...we will then see how the mustangs are WITH our starters......Synder doesn't stand a chance with or without our starters!!!!!

BMOC
10-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Good luck to both teams, but who is going to see Merkel vs. Clyde?? This one could be a barn burner!!:D

zeus63
10-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Gotta go with my home town team on this one. Should be a good game though, wish I could be there, but duty calls.

Kenny Burns
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I was told that there would be leftovers of tickets that Sweetwater does not buy on the visitors side. THey will be available on Friday after 6:30pm. They are also going to move in portable stands, but who knows what will be left. I guess Sweetwater may want to show up and see if they can bounce one off the third of three posts on the uprights. They only have one that has not been hit. Oh, maybe their kicker is injured, too (like in the playoffs). We all have injuries and set backs. THat is what football is all about. Every Friday is different. Every game is unique. Sweetwater BETTER bring their "A" game this week.

SnyderMom
10-11-2005, 01:46 PM
I was told that there would be leftovers of tickets that Sweetwater does not buy on the visitors side. THey will be available on Friday after 6:30pm. They are also going to move in portable stands, but who knows what will be left. I guess Sweetwater may want to show up and see if they can bounce one off the third of three posts on the uprights. They only have one that has not been hit. Oh, maybe their kicker is injured, too (like in the playoffs). We all have injuries and set backs. THat is what football is all about. Every Friday is different. Every game is unique. Sweetwater BETTER bring their "A" game this week.

'nough said!!~~

I like the way he thinks...=)

mustang04
10-11-2005, 05:41 PM
u know...im trying really hard this week to be nice to snyder, but ur not helpin:mad: cuz sweetwater's kicker actually is injured how about a little respect pal:)

Ranger Mom
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
I don't know how accurate this info is...but I read on another site that the Snyder side is completely sold out.

Evidently, also from what I read, Sweetwater Administration has 500 tickets they can sell.

If this is the case, I don't see there being any tickets left to sell after 6:30 on Friday!

(How many people does the Tiger Stadium hold anyway?)

sww-bull52
10-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Tickets in SWW won't go on sale until tomorrow morning and will probably sell out fast.

Stownhorse
10-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Sweetwater by 10 on the ole practice field in Snyder, Texas.

RMAC
10-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
I don't know what yall are thinking......but Sweetwater will win by 14+.....Everyone is acting like we played an unranked team...we played the defending state champs with also some very questionable calls.........Don't under rate us Snyder or you will regret it!!.........Even with a loss for us to Snyder...just wait and see what happens if we meet in the playoffs with all our starters...we will then see how the mustangs are WITH our starters......Synder doesn't stand a chance with or without our starters!!!!!

OH, so now we have to wait UNTIL the PLAYOFFS to see Sweetwater beat Snyer. . . sounds like some pre-loss excuse making if you ask me. Just save us all the red tape and say: If we lose, we're still the better team because we didn't have our entire team. If we win, HA, we were right.

wildstangs
10-11-2005, 10:36 PM
Sweetwater by 1.

After last week, I am hoping for a clean game without all the other "junk"

pero chato
10-12-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Sweetwater by 1.

After last week, I am hoping for a clean game without all the other "junk"

C'mon now, you don't really think that Sweetwater and Snyder can play a "clean" game, do you? LOL.
I still give Sweetwater the nod, but they need to get some of those starters back. In my opinion, the loss of four two-way starters is a MAJOR impact on any team. I think the Levelland game revealed that for Sweetwater. In addition, if we had the same situation (injuries) with the same positions at Wylie, and Sweetwater was healthy, I believe the score would have been reversed.

Rngr06
10-12-2005, 06:23 PM
Im gonna take Sweetwater by 21

Chris Hart
10-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Snyder's defense gonna win this one....

stateboundWR#5
10-13-2005, 12:40 PM
im gonna call a breakout game for snyders #3 this week on defense... its my lil brother, hes a freshman at snyder this year

WTF-82
10-13-2005, 02:04 PM
Which Sweetwate starters are out

injuredinmelee
10-13-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by mustang04

How about taking Vince young away from UT, along w/ a few other good starters???

u know what...IF..that is IF snyder beats sweetwater, ill say it was for the same reason as wylie....INJURIES, but its ok, i dont care if they finish 3rd, cuz once they have ppl back for playoffs, itll be aight

Well since Carillo is no VY or Vick it wont matter. How many teams did you blow out without Carillo already?

injuredinmelee
10-13-2005, 03:25 PM
I say Sweetwater wins this by 10 points. They come in jacked up after getting beat last week. (in spite of the questionable calls that some of you guys refer too. You got it handed to you so quit making whiney little girl excuses). Sweetwater kids will want to prove they have what it takes and are still stinging after the loss int he playoffs last year.

SnyderMom
10-13-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I say Sweetwater wins this by 10 points. They come in jacked up after getting beat last week. (in spite of the questionable calls that some of you guys refer too. You got it handed to you so quit making whiney little girl excuses). Sweetwater kids will want to prove they have what it takes and are still stinging after the loss int he playoffs last year.

Exactly, they'll be thinking about that instead of playing the game. Snyder will take over, I'm still sticking with Snyder by 8.

pero chato
10-13-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Which Sweetwate starters are out

***-82, I did a cut and paste from page 3 of this post regarding the Sweetwater starters that are injured. I don't know if any or all will return for the Snyder game. If all four are still out, I might have to go with Snyder based on the effect that the missing players had on SW's last two games. Still no injury report from Snyder. I think they might have a couple hurt, but don't know their positions. Here is the quote:

"... here is a list of Sweetwater's: Kyndall Carrillo(Starting Quarterback an starting Free Safety), Duone Cunnings(Starting Cornerback), Tye Jones(Starting Defensive Tackle), and we have a Starting Linebcker out and I can't remember his name. We have others out that were not starters. "

StangMom2
10-13-2005, 04:02 PM
Well since Carillo is no VY or Vick it wont matter. How many teams did you blow out without Carillo already?

I dont recall anyone stating that he is Vick or anyone else but it does matter to ANY team when they have a key player out and unfortunately we do have several. But hopefully, we will get everyone back in the next few weeks. One person does not make a team but it does help when a team gets a player back that has strong leadership with the team and EVERY team has to have that.

injuredinmelee
10-13-2005, 04:09 PM
injuries are part of the game. Every team has them at one point or another. Its how a team overcomes them that makes a difference. Its a good crutch to use when you lose but not the only reason you lose. All i ahve heard from some of these sw kids this last week are excuses and they you know what they say about excuses. Kind of like AH we all have one.

pero chato
10-13-2005, 04:28 PM
injuries are part of the game. Every team has them at one point or another. Its how a team overcomes them that makes a difference. Its a good crutch to use when you lose but not the only reason you lose. All i ahve heard from some of these sw kids this last week are excuses and they you know what they say about excuses. Kind of like AH we all have one.

Ouch, that's a little harsh. Well yes in football injuries are just gonna happen. Key injuries can competely change the dynamics of a team, and I think that is what the SW posters are talking about. They have struggled the last two games and I think any team with four starters out would do that, especially if they are key players and/or team leaders. But you're right, they need to overcome this adversity and find out what they are made of. Now about those refs.....

football chix
10-14-2005, 09:54 AM
Snyder by AT LEAST 7

TheDOCTORdre
10-14-2005, 10:02 AM
well, well it looks like just about everyone has ahad their say on what they think the game is going to turn out like tonight but it time for the Doctor to give his pick for the game, and I'm sorry to all my fellow Sweetwater ans but I have to go with Snyder in this one, they are just going to be too much for those injured Mustangs to handle...

In other news today,

http://danb.journalspace.com/images/galleries/danb-DO_NOT_REMOTE_LINK-1090996613.jpg

"Hell has Frozen Over". If you really thought that the Dre was going to pick those itty bitty kitties from Snyder you got another thing coming. The Stangs come out firing on all cylinders tonite and win this one by 17.

TigerPride
10-14-2005, 10:06 AM
where's all the talk about the game, it is tonight people,i figure sweetwater is just waiting tell after the game when we win they'll be tellin us about there injuries AGAIN and about the bad calls they got all the excuses why they lost SNYDER 21 sweetwater7

WitchyWoman
10-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Hey all u Texas Football Fans! It's FRIDAY NITE... The big game is here, what we've been waiting on

!!!October 14, 2005 Tiger Stadium!!!!
Game Time 7:30pm

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to both teams. But I'm definately going with my boys!!!!

SNYDER TIGERS BY 14 Let's Dance......................

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good Game STANGS...............

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by WitchyWoman
Hey all u Texas Football Fans! It's FRIDAY NITE... The big game is here, what we've been waiting on

!!!October 14, 2005 Tiger Stadium!!!!
Game Time 7:30pm

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to both teams. But I'm definately going with my boys!!!!

SNYDER TIGERS BY 14 Let's Dance......................

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Good Game STANGS...............

I love this woman!! Bout time you help me out here, Darn you for waiting til Friday!!!

sweetwater07
10-14-2005, 12:55 PM
I can't believe we have to play at that junkyard.....!!!!

zeus63
10-14-2005, 01:03 PM
One man's trash is another man's treasure. Speaking of which did your school ever figure out how they were going to pay for the rest of your stadium, or are they just gonna come and take half the field back? Just wondering.

P.S. It's really gonna suck for ya'll to get your teeth knocked in at a "junkyard."

mustang84
10-14-2005, 01:18 PM
Sounds to me that you Snyder guys are doing most of the trash talking heck your darn school administrators try to keep more tickets to the game than they are suppose to. Snyder needs to keep all their fans on Snyder side were they belong. Mustang GO KICK SOME SNYDER BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DU_stud04
10-14-2005, 01:25 PM
someones gonna get shot tonight....i feel it.....

DU_stud04
10-14-2005, 01:25 PM
GO RED!!!!!

zeus63
10-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I remember being in high school playing at the Mustang Bowl, (When it was still real turf.), seeing the big red band sitting on Snyder's side with all the pep squad, and only about 200 Sweetwater people sitting in the stands on the other side. Don't blame Snyder for having true spirit. We can't help it that people are only Mustang fans when the Mustangs are winning.

RMAC
10-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
I can't believe we have to play at that junkyard.....!!!!

I'm so tired of this "Junk Yard" crap. You've been going there every other year since 7th grade so get over it and quit making excuses before the game even starts. Snyder by 7.

3afan
10-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by zeus63
people are only ____________ fans when the ____________ are winning.

whether anyone wants to admit it or not - this is how all towns/teams are ........... more fans come out when the team is good and the team is winning than when the team is not so good and not winning.

RMAC
10-14-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by mustang84
Sounds to me that you Snyder guys are doing most of the trash talking heck your darn school administrators try to keep more tickets to the game than they are suppose to. Snyder needs to keep all their fans on Snyder side were they belong. Mustang GO KICK SOME SNYDER BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody's talking crap, it's a big game. But you're right, most of the Sweetwater posters (w/ a few exceptions) are not talking crap, but crying about all their injured players. It's football, people get hurt, get over it. Big games only get to be big when there's lots at stake. For example, whoever wins this game has bragging rights for a year and come time for basketball, the school that wins it is gonna be yellin the score at the other school across the gym floor.

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 02:07 PM
haha!!! Our junkyard is where your broken down team belongs. We'll put you to rest in our junkyard.

Comparisons: (just to show that Snyder will prevail)

First Downs SW 115 Sny 120
Rush Yrds SW 256-2083 Sny 166-1586
Pass Yrds SW 629 Sny 1057
Comp=Att-Int SW 36-56-2 Sny 54-107-2
Punts SW 25-35 Sny 11-28.2
Fumbles lost SW 6 Sny5
Penalties SW 45-338 Sny 25-229

We're still just a bit ahead, and we've played pretty much everyone you've played.

Let's talk Monday morning...

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by SnyderMom

Let's talk Monday morning...

Monday Morning???????

There is NO WAY you are gonna be able to hold out for that long....especially if Snyder comes away with the win!!:D :D

I just hope my Sweetwater buddies don't forget to text me scores.....they can't make the game but hopefully they will listen and let me know what's going on!

Our announcers count on me to give them updates to announce!!:D

mustang84
10-14-2005, 02:46 PM
MAIN EVENT SNYDER TEXAS MUSTANGS VS TIGERS
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Monday Morning???????

There is NO WAY you are gonna be able to hold out for that long....especially if Snyder comes away with the win!!:D :D

I just hope my Sweetwater buddies don't forget to text me scores.....they can't make the game but hopefully they will listen and let me know what's going on!

I have to wait til I'm back at work to get on the DL =(

Ranger Mom
10-14-2005, 03:05 PM
I have to wait til I'm back at work to get on the DL =(

OMG!! How do you stand it?

When we play out of town games I can't wait to get back home......I have to call all my "downlow family" (ya'll know who you are;) ) and get all the updated scores from them!!

I remember back in the "olden" days when you had to try and find a radio station that broadcasted the local scores....or heaven forbid, you had to wait to get your paper the next morning!!:eek: :eek:

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 03:08 PM
OMG!! How do you stand it?

When we play out of town games I can't wait to get back home......I have to call all my "downlow family" (ya'll know who you are;) ) and get all the updated scores from them!!

I remember back in the "olden" days when you had to try and find a radio station that broadcasted the local scores....or heaven forbid, you had to wait to get your paper the next morning!!:eek: :eek:

hehe I'm glad to know I have others that act like me!! =)

WitchyWoman
10-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Monday Morning???????

Hey RM if ya PM me with your cell or home # I'll be glad to let ya know what's going on @ the "JUNKYARD" ....

GO MIGHTY FIGHTING TIGERS........ KEEPERS OF THE "JUNKYARD" GATE!"

A place where you may enter, but at your own risk...
!!!!NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS !!!!:tongue::evil: :flamingma

HOPE U STANGS HAVE YOUR DANCIN' SHOES ON........

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey RM if ya PM me with your cell or home # I'll be glad to let ya know what's going on @ the "JUNKYARD" ....

GO MIGHTY FIGHTING TIGERS........ KEEPERS OF THE "JUNKYARD" GATE!"

A place where you may enter, but at your own risk...
!!!!NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS !!!!:tongue::evil: :flamingma

HOPE U STANGS HAVE YOUR DANCIN' SHOES ON........

No, they save their dancing shoes for their pretty precious turf. They'll be tip-toeing through our junkyard, they don't want to get hurt....can't afford to get cut cause they don't want to have to get a tetnus shot.

Mustangpride09
10-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Adrian Peterson doesn't play and OU gets blown out. Take away Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart from USC, are they going to be the same team? no. Sweetwater is missing key players, especially Kendal Carrillo who is vital to the defense and offense. So yes one player can make a team. Snyder, you're not good. You have yet to play anyone good. Oct. 14.

OWNED!!!!

Mustangpride09
10-14-2005, 04:27 PM
well see who will be "spreading the red" tonight

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Gates open in 2 hrs ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mustangpride09
10-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by TigerPride
where's all the talk about the game, it is tonight people,i figure sweetwater is just waiting tell after the game when we win they'll be tellin us about there injuries AGAIN and about the bad calls they got all the excuses why they lost SNYDER 21 sweetwater7

isnt it a bad idea to be counting your chickens before the eggs hatch?

WitchyWoman
10-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Ok Mustangs we understand the whole concept of injured players and it's too bad those boys are going to miss this rival game I feel for em standing on the side line itchin to get in...

But the fact of the matter is WE ARE GOOD, you don't rate #3 in the STATE by a flook .................

GO TIGERS..........................

Mustangpride09
10-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Ok Mustangs we understand the whole concept of injured players and it's too bad those boys are going to miss this rival game I feel for em standing on the side line itchin to get in...

But the fact of the matter is WE ARE GOOD, you don't rate #3 in the STATE by a flook .................

GO TIGERS..........................

not exactly true, look at jasper, they were ranked what..... 2nd in the preseason polls? look at em now, those polls mean crap.

WitchyWoman
10-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Gates open in 2 hrs ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

GATES OPEN IN 1 HR AND 40 MINUTES, YEAH WERE COUNTING DOWN........ WELCOME TO THE JUNKYARD!!! GO BLACK & GOLD

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Mustangpride09
not exactly true, look at jasper, they were ranked what..... 2nd in the preseason polls? look at em now, those polls mean crap.

That was preseason...before they played 6 games!!

Snyder is a better team than S'water period...look at the comparisons!!

Fumbles lost SW 6 Sny5

WitchyWoman
10-14-2005, 04:57 PM

Preseason????? Were not in Preseason buddy... Were ranked by what weve come on the field and shown. This is dejavu from last season......... Get over it and give this team credit. Not a single poster from Snyder has made a comment that SW was not good. As a matter of fact we're always kinda proud that Sweetwater is a Powerhouse just goes to show that our district is one of the toughest in the state. So bring this 80+ year rivalry on .... Cause were ready !!!

GO! FIGHT! WIN! TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

good luck Stangs

Mustangpride09
10-14-2005, 05:00 PM
That was preseason...before they played 6 games!!

Snyder is a better team than S'water period...look at the comparisons!!

Fumbles lost SW 6 Sny5

didnt bother putting total points or touchdowns did ya?

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 05:10 PM
didnt bother putting total points or touchdowns did ya?

Here sorry, if it makes you feel better:

SW 197-77opposition pts.
Sny 218-35 opposition pts.

on average Sny defense allows
83 rush
73 pass
162 total
5 pts per game

Sweetwater allows
148 rush
81 pass
229 total
13 pts per game...

now who do you say is best?? can you hush now? thank doll =)

SnyderMom
10-14-2005, 05:11 PM

SW 197-77opposition pts.

83 rush
73 pass
162 total
5 pts per game

Sweetwater allows
148 rush
81 pass
229 total
13 pts per game...

and those are including us playing (5) of the same opponents.

DU_stud04
10-14-2005, 06:00 PM
cept wylie....yall will get your turn;)

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Preseason????? Were not in Preseason buddy... Were ranked by what weve come on the field and shown. This is dejavu from last season......... Get over it and give this team credit. Not a single poster from Snyder has made a comment that SW was not good. As a matter of fact we're always kinda proud that Sweetwater is a Powerhouse just goes to show that our district is one of the toughest in the state. So bring this 80+ year rivalry on .... Cause were ready !!!

GO! FIGHT! WIN! TIGERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

good luck Stangs

you were saying?

LH Panther Mom
10-15-2005, 12:31 AM

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride

(waits for the cricketts.....)

mustang04
10-15-2005, 03:09 AM

SW 197-77opposition pts.

83 rush
73 pass
162 total
5 pts per game

Sweetwater allows
148 rush
81 pass
229 total
13 pts per game...

so ummmm..what was the point of ur statistics????

lostaussie
10-15-2005, 06:32 AM
i say...............hmmmmmm, sweetwater by 11 :)

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 01:42 PM
i cant let this thread die

jmcgee
10-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Sweetwater's D owned the snyder tiggers

mwynn05
10-15-2005, 02:25 PM
She talked a lot of crap to be an "adult"

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 02:31 PM
exactly my point

mwynn05
10-15-2005, 02:52 PM
yea i know buti just came out and said it

Mustangpride09
10-15-2005, 04:16 PM
are the snyder tigers to busy eating crow to visist this thread?!?!?! oh dear!

sweetwater07
10-15-2005, 04:57 PM
THOSE Snyder tiggers are 100% overrated and i think we proved it tonight.......Great game Sweetwater and how about our defense...........??? WOW!!!

WitchyWoman
10-17-2005, 08:55 AM
are the snyder tigers to busy eating crow to visist this thread?!?!?! oh dear!

Just to let ya'll know my hands aren't tied up with a fork...........

Great game Stangs, Tigers just were not playing to their full potential. We'll see ya next round!!!

Go Mighty Tigers................ ;)

Ranger Mom
10-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Just to let ya'll know my hands aren't tied up with a fork...........

Great game Stangs, Tigers just were not playing to their full potential. We'll see ya next round!!!

Go Mighty Tigers................ ;)

Just wanted to thank you VERY much for the updates!!

WitchyWoman
10-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Just wanted to thank you VERY much for the updates!!

;) Your very welcome although it was breaking my heart:crying: :( :crying: :( :crying: lol ... Go Tigers

Ranger_Blue94
10-17-2005, 11:13 AM
SW 197-77opposition pts.

83 rush
73 pass
162 total
5 pts per game

Sweetwater allows
148 rush
81 pass
229 total
13 pts per game...

Head-to-head: Mustangs 17- Tigers 6 :thinking: